Page 33 of 75 FirstFirst ... 823283132333435384358 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 1496

Thread: i can't sleep!!!

  1. #641

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    You can't sleep. It's our problem.

    We can't sleep. It's our neighbours' problem.

    hahaha since when it became ur problem.

    well... I am a good gal )
    unlike SOME PUNKS!!! who play loud music all night long!!

  2. #642

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    You can't sleep. It's our problem.

    We can't sleep. It's our neighbours' problem.

    Sion kor kor,

    dont be naughty here.

    wait modelin come bite you.

  3. #643
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    so, on the meet up, you will be in my medic landrover, i be driver and refreshment party. You have leg injury so not fit to run. LI will be running and running with her mates. That leave Mr SE.... what can he do... maybe he can carry the ladies purses and handbags and be the sweeper on the trail in case anyone else fall out...
    i not joining any run. maybe as water boi at finishing line can lah...
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  4. #644

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    i not joining any run. maybe as water boi at finishing line can lah...
    huh, i tot you jio her for the run?

  5. #645
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    huh, i tot you jio her for the run?
    never, especially running. wait they tot i buaya...
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  6. #646

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    ok, goo nite everyone one. i am making my first attempt to sleep now.

    my throat is rather tight now and i hope i dont get a sore throat tomoro...

    meanwhile, i will indent for the production of the refreshment for the coming outing. it will melt in your mouth and not in your hands.

  7. #647
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    ok, goo nite everyone one. i am making my first attempt to sleep now.

    my throat is rather tight now and i hope i dont get a sore throat tomoro...

    meanwhile, i will indent for the production of the refreshment for the coming outing. it will melt in your mouth and not in your hands.
    nitey.
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  8. #648
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    well... I am a good gal )
    unlike SOME PUNKS!!! who play loud music all night long!!
    self praise?..

    u place got punkz? really arh...
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  9. #649

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    hey contax - u coming?
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  10. #650

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    hey contax - u coming?
    yes i coming and will bring refreshments.. i think you chk with nisa if she can onz too, but i be quite late arrive prob around 10am as i gota get some routine work done first..

  11. #651
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    hey contax - u coming?
    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    yes i coming and will bring refreshments.. i think you chk with nisa if she can onz too, but i be quite late arrive prob around 10am as i gota get some routine work done first..
    which outing u both refering to har?

    how come i feel so left out?
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  12. #652

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    alamak me tort u scared of ice! u wanna come out - come!

    Thursday morning 8am - bukit timah nature reserve. Can meet some of my other gfs.

    Princess Dragon and Contaxable come osi if you can. pm if you're keen
    this wan lah. SE suppose to outrun LI in the boy vs girl race....

  13. #653

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    yes i coming and will bring refreshments.. i think you chk with nisa if she can onz too, but i be quite late arrive prob around 10am as i gota get some routine work done first..
    10am?? hmm dunno where we'll b at 10am.....

    do the routine work on Wednesday evening?

    nisa you coming?
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  14. #654

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    meanwhile, chat on. i need to take a nite nap first. to be continued.

  15. #655
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    this wan lah. SE suppose to outrun LI in the boy vs girl race....
    i tot tomo is a walk?
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  16. #656
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    10am?? hmm dunno where we'll b at 10am.....

    do the routine work on Wednesday evening?

    nisa you coming?
    eh tomo is not running rite?...
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  17. #657

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    this wan lah. SE suppose to outrun LI in the boy vs girl race....
    ...err no he'll be carrying my handbag!!!
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  18. #658

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    10am?? hmm dunno where we'll b at 10am.....

    do the routine work on Wednesday evening?

    nisa you coming?
    huh, so its wed meet? like tomoro? how can i slim down in one day? stress

  19. #659

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    eh tomo is not running rite?...
    i hope not...

  20. #660
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    err, we got communication problem leh...
    have u seen the "light" yet?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •