Page 30 of 75 FirstFirst ... 520252829303132354055 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 1496

Thread: i can't sleep!!!

  1. #581

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    ok lah - let you guys sort out yr tom......

    gn
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  2. #582
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    suga didi - tink it waz you who said.....princess dragon nisa didn't say nuffing like dat
    i say de. sleep more to recover faaster mah.
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  3. #583

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    ok lah - let you guys sort out yr tom......

    gn
    nite nite

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    i say de. sleep more to recover faaster mah.
    seow! the leg is not moving oso! it's resting mah

  4. #584
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    ....y u want to come or lulu skip to my loo
    okie, ur loo den!
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  5. #585
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    seow! the leg is not moving oso! it's resting mah
    sleeping & not moving where got same! lol...

    i not moving not = sleeping leh...
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  6. #586
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    where are u going?
    oh! then there is Hort park...
    i think i will do them all during my cny holidays.

    why never chio me!!
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  7. #587

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    sleeping & not moving where got same! lol...

    i not moving not = sleeping leh...
    my legs no need to sleep one mah!

    maybe u are.

  8. #588

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    why never chio me!!
    u saying who neber jio u wor.

  9. #589

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    **intrusion**

    okay aunty - for yr info - I have found this website very useful for helping me sort out probs:
    http://orthopedics.about.com/od/orth...u/symptoms.htm

    okay now I nite nite
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  10. #590
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    my legs no need to sleep one mah!

    maybe u are.
    har, need loh. dunno how to explain lar, duh...

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    u saying who neber jio u wor.
    that other lady loh.
    Last edited by sORe-EyEz; 6th January 2009 at 01:34 AM.
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  11. #591

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Good morning everyone....

    i hope the night had been invigorating. May you have a fine long day...

  12. #592

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    har, need loh. dunno how to explain lar, duh...



    that other lady loh.
    so sad. this thread only has two ladies and two men...

  13. #593

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    Good morning everyone....

    i hope the night had been invigorating. May you have a fine long day...
    morning morning!!

    of course it has
    slept more than usual and had more than usual dreams...

  14. #594

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    so sad. this thread only has two ladies and two men...
    people no need too much, the right ones can liao.

  15. #595

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    har, need loh. dunno how to explain lar, duh...

    that other lady loh.
    no need to explain!!
    legs no need to sleep.
    the reason why we sleep is to let the brains work without distractions.

    poor u

  16. #596

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    what time does tonight premier starts? i wont be able to participate in afternoon episode as i be in m'sia for a jiff.

    tonight we will continue our story on days of our lives, soap opera on "i cant sleep enough"

    meanwhile, all gwc, you may go for your toilet break.

  17. #597

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    no need to explain!!
    legs no need to sleep.
    the reason why we sleep is to let the brains work without distractions.

    poor u
    his legs got eyes? *blink blink*

  18. #598

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    what time does tonight premier starts? i wont be able to participate in afternoon episode as i be in m'sia for a jiff.

    tonight we will continue our story on days of our lives, soap opera on "i cant sleep enough"

    meanwhile, all gwc, you may go for your toilet break

    his legs got eyes? *blink blink*
    errr usually starts about 9 ish... :P
    no afternoon esp one lah!!!

    waa I did the my jiff yesterday.

    :P what's gwc?

    maybe hairs too thick... see wrongly.

  19. #599

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    so sad. this thread only has two ladies and two men...
    there were films about
    - 2 men and a baby
    - 2 men and a lady

    and now we have 2 men and 2 ladies
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  20. #600

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    why never chio me!!
    alamak me tort u scared of ice! u wanna come out - come!

    Thursday morning 8am - bukit timah nature reserve. Can meet some of my other gfs.

    Princess Dragon and Contaxable come osi if you can. pm if you're keen
    Last edited by Lady Ice; 6th January 2009 at 12:18 PM.
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •