Page 24 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1419222324252629344974 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 1496

Thread: i can't sleep!!!

  1. #461

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    woah, need to go across causeway de ah?

    2-4hrs is very little ler. i can really sleep wan...

    sleeping is not wasting time, the body carries out repairs for the day.
    of course lah. My boss asked me to go, then i will go lor. Spent 2 hours sitting there doing nothing...

    4 hours are enough. I can oso really sleep, if I sleep any time of the night, I will wake up at 9am latest.

    sleeping is a waste of time. the body is equipped to last a life time.

  2. #462
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    of course lah. My boss asked me to go, then i will go lor. Spent 2 hours sitting there doing nothing...

    4 hours are enough. I can oso really sleep, if I sleep any time of the night, I will wake up at 9am latest.

    sleeping is a waste of time. the body is equipped to last a life time.
    bo bain if boss 'ask'...

    u 'charge up' very fast ler. i need at least 8hrs of sleep. dun 1 2 say was time latest i wake up...

    the body can last but it oso needs repair. biologically thats the logic behind sleeping.
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  3. #463

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    bo bain if boss 'ask'...

    u 'charge up' very fast ler. i need at least 8hrs of sleep. dun 1 2 say was time latest i wake up...

    the body can last but it oso needs repair. biologically thats the logic behind sleeping.
    it's okay. it's part of my job scope.

    need to charge so slow meh.

    4 hours of repairs okay liao what. we older no need so much sleep.

  4. #464
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    it's okay. it's part of my job scope.

    need to charge so slow meh.

    4 hours of repairs okay liao what. we older no need so much sleep.
    oic.

    maybe its just me?...

    maybe thatz y i dun look old. going to nap soon. wake jus in time for dinner.
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  5. #465
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    maybe thatz why u cant sleep, u dun really 1 2? well, can try sleeping alittle earlier each passing day.
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  6. #466

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    oic.

    maybe its just me?...

    maybe thatz y i dun look old. going to nap soon. wake jus in time for dinner.
    so lucky. I have to work. And rush to JB almost immediately when i walked in...

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    maybe thatz why u cant sleep, u dun really 1 2? well, can try sleeping alittle earlier each passing day.
    yeah maybe i should sleep a bit more each day.

  7. #467

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    where do i sign up for ur class? i very de suay always kenna this type of work place. sadly b4 NS i have betta luck...

    my life like Spawn wan.
    i got hold career talk at ntu before.... but i dont teach for a living... its not my cuppa tea.

    You should have a mentor guiding you in your career. You may excel over time. trust me, you will.

  8. #468

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    of course lah. My boss asked me to go, then i will go lor. Spent 2 hours sitting there doing nothing...

    4 hours are enough. I can oso really sleep, if I sleep any time of the night, I will wake up at 9am latest.

    sleeping is a waste of time. the body is equipped to last a life time.
    If i may ask, how bright is your room? If you have a huge window facing east, your biological clock will hint you to wake up. Try make your room dim and more conducive for sleeping (eg make your room dark dark. imagine its a sunday morning and you hope to get more sleep but the glare from the sun may force you to wake up.
    if you like aroma therapy, burn the oil for 1 hour before bedtime. it may help you rest better.

    calm yourself down before sleep is best. do not worry about every little thing in your life. let the worry takes care of its own.

    pen down your thoughts before you sleep. in that way, you dont have to run through the stuff in your mind before you sleep. tell yourself you are in control of the situation and everything will be ok!

    i feel so sleepy by now... good night.

  9. #469

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    good night everyone. sweet dream...

  10. #470

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    i have thick curtains.
    anyway i think i am sleeping enough hours.
    if i force myself to sleep, i will not be able to rest well oso

  11. #471
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    so lucky. I have to work. And rush to JB almost immediately when i walked in...

    yeah maybe i should sleep a bit more each day.
    u travel by sea, air & land?

    worth a try. but today can oni accompany u till about 1.30am. cannot tahan liao...

    oh, i will have to passu the light the next time we meet, the agent is awaiting shipment. should arrive agak-agak 2months time.
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  12. #472
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    i got hold career talk at ntu before.... but i dont teach for a living... its not my cuppa tea.

    You should have a mentor guiding you in your career. You may excel over time. trust me, you will.
    thanks i dun really need career talk, unless it have topic against ill wind or bad fengshui!!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    good night everyone. sweet dream...
    nitez.
    Last edited by sORe-EyEz; 5th January 2009 at 10:50 PM.
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  13. #473

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    u travel by sea, air & land?

    worth a try. but today can oni accompany u till about 1.30am. cannot tahan liao...

    oh, i will have to passu the light the next time we meet, the agent is awaiting shipment. should arrive agak-agak 2months time.
    i drove.

    it's okay i MIGHT want to sleep earlier today.

    huh need to order one. I got the toy liao.

  14. #474
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    i drove.

    it's okay i MIGHT want to sleep earlier today.

    huh need to order one. I got the toy liao.
    oic, i oni got [KAR 11 ONI]... lame joke hor?

    how come might oni, must have the will to act. even 0.5hr earlier is progress.

    so fast? i tot u go HK to buy?.. actually dun need, but no stock. luckily i call, if not go to the shop oso come back empty-handed.
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  15. #475

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    oic, i oni got [KAR 11 ONI]... lame joke hor?

    how come might oni, must have the will to act. even 0.5hr earlier is progress.

    so fast? i tot u go HK to buy?.. actually dun need, but no stock. luckily i call, if not go to the shop oso come back empty-handed.
    huh? simi kar 11 oni?

    hahaha sometimes i just can't be bothered trying.

    huh? that doll can be bought in Sg one.
    only some stuffs are bought in HK.

  16. #476
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    huh? simi kar 11 oni?

    hahaha sometimes i just can't be bothered trying.

    huh? that doll can be bought in Sg one.
    only some stuffs are bought in HK.
    eh, my 2 legs loh...

    must be quite serious insomnia, how long liao?

    oic, oh btw, have u heard of Busou Shinki? i got 1 from Taka some years back...
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  17. #477

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    eh, my 2 legs loh...

    must be quite serious insomnia, how long liao?

    oic, oh btw, have u heard of Busou Shinki? i got 1 from Taka some years back...
    oic. Bus number 11.

    how long? hahhaa it would last for about a week.
    i been so since i am really young and am aware of it. (primary 1?)

    yeah heard about them.
    I don't like character that are too fake or too "undressed"

  18. #478
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    oic. Bus number 11.

    how long? hahhaa it would last for about a week.
    i been so since i am really young and am aware of it. (primary 1?)

    yeah heard about them.
    I don't like character that are too fake or too "undressed"
    lame eh...

    hmmm,.. but does it affect ur work alot? like diet, sleep how much or little is individual thingy bah?

    they dun have the emo faces? haa... yah, basic form is swimsuit, but i got e box alot of accessories wan. got 3 pet doggies somemore. think her name is Blade. i just like the odd toy on the shelf. last time Yaohan closing down got quite a few good bargain!
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  19. #479

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    lame eh...

    hmmm,.. but does it affect ur work alot? like diet, sleep how much or little is individual thingy bah?

    they dun have the emo faces? haa... yah, basic form is swimsuit, but i got e box alot of accessories wan. got 3 pet doggies somemore. think her name is Blade. i just like the odd toy on the shelf. last time Yaohan closing down got quite a few good bargain!
    hahaha yeah quite lame.

    it doesn't affect my work much. Other than I am quite moody early in the morning. hahaha I don't eat till 12 pm everyday.

    waaaaa now u are revealing how old u are.
    fake as in... too big assets and too skinny and too long a pair of legs!!!
    and of course the sexual tone to it not to my liking.

  20. #480
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    hahaha yeah quite lame.

    it doesn't affect my work much. Other than I am quite moody early in the morning. hahaha I don't eat till 12 pm everyday.

    waaaaa now u are revealing how old u are.
    fake as in... too big assets and too skinny and too long a pair of legs!!!
    and of course the sexual tone to it not to my liking.
    u make a very good soldier. army since time immemorial like soldier who need very little sleep! okie, we'll meet after 12pm...

    oie, younger than Lady Ice suga diddy still...
    assets big meh? maybe mine is diff de? actually some real gals oso have that figure. not sure about sexual tone cos when i buy ($20), i oni saw 1 big box & the many tiny accessories! greedy mah. heh...
    have u seen the "light" yet?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •