Page 22 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1217202122232427324772 ... LastLast

Thread: i can't sleep!!!

Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

But as long as the workers can achieve their tasks, why not right??
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    like i said, there are bad bosses, and good bosses too.
    i dun understand, that's why i want to know.
    higher management got 1 dun like me even on during interview, she gave me that eyebrown like "u want this job ah"? din think too much cos she at HQ i at store mah. 1 fine day overheard my supervisor on phone say "no matter how i make him he no respond de" in chinese.

got a few times my supervisor scold me in store for over an hour, no customer 1 2 walk in. across other store oso can hear lo. small mall mah.
    have u seen the "light" yet?

Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    But as long as the workers can achieve their tasks, why not right??
    well... it's not right nor is it right.

let's put it this way, if workers achieve their tasks, does that mean they can leave before the official get off work time?

Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    higher management got 1 dun like me even on during interview, she gave me that eyebrown like "u want this job ah"? din think too much cos she at HQ i at store mah. 1 fine day overheard my supervisor on phone say "no matter how i make him he no respond de" in chinese.

got a few times my supervisor scold me in store for over an hour, no customer 1 2 walk in. across other store oso can hear lo. small mall mah.
    that is bad management.

Sometimes bosses need to be flexible too.. haiz...
    must be i never pray to Justice Bao!!

or tattoo a "BAO" in chinese on my shoulder?

well... it's not right nor is it right.

let's put it this way, if workers achieve their tasks, does that mean they can leave before the official get off work time?
    Well, if I'm the boss and there is nothing else to be done for the day, why not?

This is just a small issue.

Also, going by the rules for everything is not necessary.... From A to Z, I can skip quite a few steps and still get it done. So why should one have to do it step by step?
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Well, if I'm the boss and there is nothing else to be done for the day, why not?

Also, going by the rules for everything is not necessary.... From A to Z, I can skip quite a few steps and still get it done. So why should one have to do it step by step?
    good, when u are the boss, employ me please.

I don't agree with step skipping. cause i seen how people had screwed up because they think they are smart by step skipping.

that is bad management.
    another case is housekeeping duty, i do fast say not clean he spot check like detective. i do thorough say i slow, make noise. other staff close 1 eye. my sales commission key for other staff, say its abit oni next time can earn back. lol. that went on for months.

another case is housekeeping duty, i do fast say not clean he spot check like detective. i do thorough say i slow, make noise. other staff close 1 eye. my sales commission key for other staff, say its abit oni next time can earn back. lol. that went on for months.
    like i said, bad management.

wah, working parents will like ur style. but its hard if other staff get jealous.

good, when u are the boss, employ me please.

I don't agree with step skipping. cause i seen how people had screwed up because they think they are smart by step skipping.
    skipping steps must be sure nothing is compromised lah. but in a competitive work environment, there will be a fair number out just to prove his worth.

wah, working parents will like ur style. but its hard if other staff get jealous.
    ahaha talking about working parents...

one of my co worker, supposed to work full time. from 8:30 am to 5:30pm.
    she comes in at work at 10am, get off work at 5:30pm, take 1 hour lunch and sometimes even take 2 hours lunches.

Every mondays she would have some forms of excuses to take leave. And always give excuses of her children problems. out of a month, she might had only work 20 days and not full days too.

all these are done with just sms to our manager, who always have to defend her in front of the boss.

What made this whole situation worse, she just sent and sms to our manager on the monday of the christmas week saying, via sms, that she was ill, then took leave the next few days saying that the child care is closed. and till fri she was not back at work. She had not even bothered calling the office to inform or even answer calls from the office.

We had to cover her work and oso do ours. And alot of documents we do not know where were it placed. What made the whole situation worse is the manager didn't know if she should get a new staff or is this idiot coming back.

The boss had decided to fire her, despite the manager's pleas. So whatever it is, we all had to cover her work till we get someone after Chinese new year.

so how? how to deal with such ppl?

another case of bias superior at work!

no idea, got oso its up to those in higher management to be fair. they screw up below all haywire le...

actually that manager should be fired!!
    Last edited by sORe-EyEz; 5th January 2009 at 03:23 AM.

another case of bias superior at work!

no idea, got oso its up to those in higher management to be fair. they screw up below all haywire le...
    bias superior? sorry lor.
    I disagreed. Our manager had been very good to all staffs and been one of the most flexible boss i know. it is not fair that she had been good to all of us, and this **** had to happen to her. A manager with her own office, had to sit at the reception area and do a clerical work, just so this idiot will get time to take care of her kids.

personally i think she is too kind and ppl just take advantage of her.

bias superior? sorry lor.
    I disagreed. Our manager had been very good to all staffs and been one of the most flexible boss i know. it is not fair that she had been good to all of us, and this **** had to happen to her. A manager with her own office, had to sit at the reception area and do a clerical work, just so this idiot will get time to take care of her kids.

personally i think she is too kind and ppl just take advantage of her.
    okie, din get the full picture.

management cannot be too soft, morale will suffer. some pregy women tot they really doing NS...

lots of "sharks" in working life.
    Last edited by sORe-EyEz; 5th January 2009 at 03:32 AM.

okie, din get the full picture.

management cannot be too soft, morale will suffer. some pregy women tot they really doing NS...

like of "sharks" in working life.
    what happened to flexible and considerate bosses!!

what happened to flexible and considerate bosses!!
    wah, dun go either extremes leh, flexible & considerate with limits mah. simply cos there are others too. 1 boss 1 staff different story ler. staff MC, boss face like otah....
    Last edited by sORe-EyEz; 5th January 2009 at 03:36 AM.

wah, dun go either extremes leh, flexible & considerate with limits mah. simply cos there are others too. 1 boss 1 staff different stoy ler...
    glad u can see the light now.
    i think i will give myself another 20 mins and then i will sleep by hook or by crook!

glad u can see the light now.
    i think i will give myself another 20 mins and then i will sleep by hook or by crook!
    that i know but u saw how dark it could be too.
    oooh, u sound desperate (to fall asleep)!!

lightz-off time, good nitez to all.