Page 16 of 75 FirstFirst ... 611141516171821264166 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 1496

Thread: i can't sleep!!!

  1. #301
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    aiyo, tjc is temasek jc lah... she wore normal flat shoe.... when i saw her, i felt dizzy liao...
    u din fall face flat on her chest did u?...
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  2. #302

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    ok, that girl was from TJC. Nice tall and sweet looking. I told her no as i never been to a cruise then, someone one to one... i was afraid to lose it lor...

    i didnt regret because afew years later, she grew taller than me by 6 inches when i met her in a bus. she tab me on my shoulder, I looked back and saw her neck. I looked up and saw big bird and gave a weak smile....

    very lame story right?
    super lame!!! plus love doesnt have anything to do with height one mah!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    that 2nd wan here ---> http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...&postcount=19?

    that wan is tyhoon season? oooh, 2 expression cool. Azumanga Daioh oso is Yotsuba?
    okie... so we will get the summer edition.

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    At only $6.60, the oreo shake is worth every cent lor.

    You can understand TVB cantonese meh? I tot you ang moh pai, watch soap operas like days of our lives.
    I thinking about getting a super thick shake *yummy* but it's 10 dollars
    of course I can understand Cantonese!!!
    errr I where got ang moh pai... I super kan tang one lor.
    i don't like to watch english soap one lor!!!

  3. #303

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    The picture therein looks like a green hair girl eating a human de-skinned human hand. I will get my playmobil soldiers to attack her with a whip.
    that's chicken claw lor!!!

  4. #304

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    u din fall face flat on her chest did u?...
    you think soap opera ah? I was about to alight after hitting the buzzle. She moved forward, tab on me just to say hi.

    anyway, we never go out at all. coming from all boys school, i didnt know how to react. wasnt keen on another relationship as i was very attached to a long distance pen friend.

  5. #305
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    super lame!!! plus love doesnt have anything to do with height one mah!!!

    okie... so we will get the summer edition.

    I thinking about getting a super thick shake *yummy* but it's 10 dollars
    of course I can understand Cantonese!!!
    errr I where got ang moh pai... I super kan tang one lor.
    i don't like to watch english soap one lor!!!
    but she probably scared most men away. like Lady Ice? waha-hahaa...

    thank u so much!! OMG, i cant believe it... like dreaming

    i cant understand cantonese ler.
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  6. #306
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    that's chicken claw lor!!!
    maybe his ex hand like liddat oso?
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  7. #307

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    but she probably scared most men away. like Lady Ice? waha-hahaa...

    thank u so much!! OMG, i cant believe it... like dreaming

    i cant understand cantonese ler.
    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    maybe his ex hand like liddat oso?

    it's okay. Just a toy.

    errr go and learn lor. it's not that difficult oso.

    so skinny meh? his ex.

  8. #308

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    super lame!!! plus love doesnt have anything to do with height one mah!!!

    I thinking about getting a super thick shake *yummy* but it's 10 dollars
    of course I can understand Cantonese!!!
    errr I where got ang moh pai... I super kan tang one lor.
    i don't like to watch english soap one lor!!!
    yah lor, i was really a boring guy in JC (i was not from TJC btw). one super hot JC girl asked for me address and phone i also dun want to give. She was so offended as i rejected her before a GP lesson started.

    Milk shake very nice and yummy. Your $10 sounds crazy. I tot cartel is quite ex already. Can share where got nicer milk shake?

    You sound like very rich lor. can play hk comic toy at 600 peanuts, plus trip another 1000 peanuts. My playmobil also not so ex lor. Only 50 peanuts. Got whip somemore.

  9. #309
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    it's okay. Just a toy.

    errr go and learn lor. it's not that difficult oso.

    so skinny meh? his ex.
    u cant sleep for a few nitez, it cant be just any toy. heh...

    nevermind lah, i'll use international picture cards to help me. just dun flash the wrong card.
    food- fork/knife
    toilet- male/female
    cashier- $$
    airport- airplane
    public transport- bus/cab/ferry
    kenna mugged- no card to flash!!

    i never met him or his ex gf b4...
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  10. #310

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    yah lor, i was really a boring guy in JC (i was not from TJC btw). one super hot JC girl asked for me address and phone i also dun want to give. She was so offended as i rejected her before a GP lesson started.

    Milk shake very nice and yummy. Your $10 sounds crazy. I tot cartel is quite ex already. Can share where got nicer milk shake?

    You sound like very rich lor. can play hk comic toy at 600 peanuts, plus trip another 1000 peanuts. My playmobil also not so ex lor. Only 50 peanuts. Got whip somemore.
    hahaha some boring guys are quite interesting one.
    tsk tsk u so shy meh!!!

    yeah some are nice... but then I oso think they should be THICK... and not thin thin one.
    Prive bakery and another place at tanglin place or mall are quite good lor.

    rich meh? i very poor one.
    mine has alot mah... not just one. that's why it's slightly more expensive.
    it's like comparing ur buying a set of playmobile and a whole set of pirate ship playmobile lor :P


    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    u cant sleep for a few nitez, it cant be just any toy. heh...

    nevermind lah, i'll use international picture cards to help me. just dun flash the wrong card.
    food- fork/knife
    toilet- male/female
    cashier- $$
    airport- airplane
    public transport- bus/cab/ferry
    kenna mugged- no card to flash!!

    i never met him or his ex gf b4...
    huh ? it's just some toy.

    flash cards? *peng*
    cantonese not that difficult to learn oso.

    i tot u know them well.

  11. #311
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    yah lor, i was really a boring guy in JC (i was not from TJC btw). one super hot JC girl asked for me address and phone i also dun want to give. She was so offended as i rejected her before a GP lesson started.

    Milk shake very nice and yummy. Your $10 sounds crazy. I tot cartel is quite ex already. Can share where got nicer milk shake?

    You sound like very rich lor. can play hk comic toy at 600 peanuts, plus trip another 1000 peanuts. My playmobil also not so ex lor. Only 50 peanuts. Got whip somemore.
    maybe she need guarantor? owe her ex bf $$ for Gucci bag?

    "darn boyz dun give me no hoot, nobody rejects missy!!"
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  12. #312

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    maybe she need guarantor? owe her ex bf $$ for Gucci bag?

    "darn boyz dun give me no hoot, nobody rejects missy!!"
    Ohor, you OT big time liao. Wait she guci you with chicken claw.

  13. #313
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    hahaha some boring guys are quite interesting one.
    tsk tsk u so shy meh!!!

    yeah some are nice... but then I oso think they should be THICK... and not thin thin one.
    Prive bakery and another place at tanglin place or mall are quite good lor.

    rich meh? i very poor one.
    mine has alot mah... not just one. that's why it's slightly more expensive.
    it's like comparing ur buying a set of playmobile and a whole set of pirate ship playmobile lor :P

    huh ? it's just some toy.

    flash cards? *peng*
    cantonese not that difficult to learn oso.

    i tot u know them well.
    shy guys can be quite intriguing in charactor.

    Carl Junior milkshake any good?

    ooh, wen will i recieve my present? sORe-EyEz *pinch* on the cheeks in dis-believe...

    i was kidding about flash picture cards. heh...

    maybe i no language skillz bah...
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  14. #314

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    shy guys can be quite intriguing in charactor.

    Carl Junior milkshake any good?

    ooh, wen will i recieve my present? sORe-EyEz *pinch* on the cheeks in dis-believe...

    i was kidding about flash picture cards. heh...

    maybe i no language skillz bah...
    I don't like carl junior.

    before chinese new year kua.
    I need to work oso mah.

  15. #315
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    I don't like carl junior.

    before chinese new year kua.
    I need to work oso mah.
    oh, that milk shake not good? i tot it was yummy...

    woah, good-good, i got time to go get u a flashlight in return. & its not ur run-of-e-mill supermarket check-out counter variety wan...

    oic, i need to find a work where i can fit in like glove. i never fit in anywhere despite not skiving at work. very suay leh...
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  16. #316

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    hahaha some boring guys are quite interesting one.
    tsk tsk u so shy meh!!!

    yeah some are nice... but then I oso think they should be THICK... and not thin thin one.
    Prive bakery and another place at tanglin place or mall are quite good lor.

    rich meh? i very poor one.
    mine has alot mah... not just one. that's why it's slightly more expensive.
    it's like comparing ur buying a set of playmobile and a whole set of pirate ship playmobile lor :P

    These were just my JC days. Guess I made choices and didnt regret. Imagine if i really went on board ship with her, she got preggy, then how? I will be very cham as i dont have a stable income then.

    Your hk set really looks cool. Its something really different for a change. Only thing is you have to find new place to display them at home. An acrylic showcase will be nice to keep dust off.

    Thanks for recommendation for milk shake.. will hope to try them somedays.

    I having a mild throat problem and hope to rest early. I hope it does not develop into a bacteria infection. I cant fall sick, too much work to finish before cny. many people are looking at me to get things done... no off days for me till CNY.

  17. #317
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    hi Nisa, i've edited the links of the pics from my post that have the Yotsuba.
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  18. #318

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    oh, that milk shake not good? i tot it was yummy...

    woah, good-good, i got time to go get u a flashlight in return. & its not ur run-of-e-mill supermarket check-out counter variety wan...

    oic, i need to find a work where i can fit in like glove. i never fit in anywhere despite not skiving at work. very suay leh...
    errr i like the ones i recommended.

    okie... what's so special? got bluetooh function? radio function, can cool drinks? and so on?

    tsk tsk. work always involve ppl... people always change.. where got fit like a glove on elah.

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    These were just my JC days. Guess I made choices and didnt regret. Imagine if i really went on board ship with her, she got preggy, then how? I will be very cham as i dont have a stable income then.

    Your hk set really looks cool. Its something really different for a change. Only thing is you have to find new place to display them at home. An acrylic showcase will be nice to keep dust off.

    Thanks for recommendation for milk shake.. will hope to try them somedays.

    I having a mild throat problem and hope to rest early. I hope it does not develop into a bacteria infection. I cant fall sick, too much work to finish before cny. many people are looking at me to get things done... no off days for me till CNY.
    ty. I always put them up and take them down when i want to shoot.
    there is no space for me to display them.

    well ... GO SLEEP!

  19. #319
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    errr i like the ones i recommended.

    okie... what's so special? got bluetooh function? radio function, can cool drinks? and so on?

    tsk tsk. work always involve ppl... people always change.. where got fit like a glove on elah.



    ty. I always put them up and take them down when i want to shoot.
    there is no space for me to display them.

    well ... GO SLEEP!
    oic, i dun frequent those places. its ok, maybe i should treat u to milksshke when meet up?

    well, i'll get u a reliable wan. hopefully always with u where ever u go?

    after some bad experience i change loh, i hope to change back to my positive self. thatz why i am here, like therapy online? soundz nutty...

    e yotsuba that big?
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  20. #320

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    oic, i dun frequent those places. its ok, maybe i should treat u to milksshke when meet up?

    well, i'll get u a reliable wan. hopefully always with u where ever u go?

    after some bad experience i change loh, i hope to change back to my positive self. thatz why i am here, like therapy online? soundz nutty...

    e yotsuba that big?
    okie. no need lah.
    I quite picky with food one.

    ahhh my bag already bery heavy liao leh....

    ahhh ic

    yotsuba is about 15 cms tall i think.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •