Page 15 of 75 FirstFirst ... 510131415161720254065 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 1496

Thread: i can't sleep!!!

  1. #281

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    flashlight just in case blackout lor. twist to on, twist to off, simple?

    5.4K, 6.4K? my entire photography set-up + lots of spare change...
    I got a few flashlights liao. I prefer my torchlight.

    errr need to upgrade (for me) !!!
    Need to move upward mah!! where got ppl move sideway or downward one.

  2. #282
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    I got a few flashlights liao. I prefer my torchlight.

    errr need to upgrade (for me) !!!
    Need to move upward mah!! where got ppl move sideway or downward one.
    u oso have arh? wad brand/model?

    u can afford mah. i now stagnant liao...
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  3. #283

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    u oso have arh? wad brand/model?

    u can afford mah. i now stagnant liao...

    whose house don't have torchlights?

    errr cannot afford. That's why must save up now.

  4. #284
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    whose house don't have torchlights?

    errr cannot afford. That's why must save up now.
    i'm fussy about them not anyane can pass? nevermind, if u get me a set of the figures u'll get a flashlight in return. deal?

    thatz gal power i guess. go getter, go!

    keke, going to shower den have dinner. logging on after news on Ch 5.
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  5. #285

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    i'm fussy about them not anyane can pass? nevermind, if u get me a set of the figures u'll get a flashlight in return. deal?

    thatz gal power i guess. go getter, go!

    keke, going to shower den have dinner. logging on after news on Ch 5.
    men!
    what set of figures? one figure is alredy 30 - 80 dollars.

    bye

  6. #286

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    men!
    what set of figures? one figure is alredy 30 - 80 dollars.

    bye
    haha sugar daddy so persuasive!
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  7. #287

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    haha sugar daddy so persuasive!

    haha more like i can't be bothered.

  8. #288

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Was at cafe cartel eating oreo shake....

    I think i cant sleep tonight. too much sugar intake.

    Oh, Nisa, pls rest well tonight as Monday will haunt you with a lovely pile of work...




    BTW, if yor single and were invited by a JC girl to a cruise (one to one). What will you do? (Just recalling my good old school days of a girl i met at a cc and we never dated before...)


    I declined her then and i didnt regret.

  9. #289

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    Was at cafe cartel eating oreo shake....

    I think i cant sleep tonight. too much sugar intake.

    Oh, Nisa, pls rest well tonight as Monday will haunt you with a lovely pile of work...




    BTW, if yor single and were invited by a JC girl to a cruise (one to one). What will you do? (Just recalling my good old school days of a girl i met at a cc and we never dated before...)


    I declined her then and i didnt regret.
    waaaaa u tempt me lah!!!!

    errr I want to watch some TVB series leh....

    errr I scare she hamsup me lor!!!!

  10. #290
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    men!
    what set of figures? one figure is alredy 30 - 80 dollars.

    bye
    oie, wad lah..? lol...
    oni princess Nisa can afford such hobbies. 1 figure can le loh.
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  11. #291

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    oie, wad lah..? lol...
    oni princess Nisa can afford such hobbies. 1 figure can le loh.

    errr which one u want?
    pinky st or the gal with green hair one?

  12. #292
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    BTW, if yor single and were invited by a JC girl to a cruise (one to one). What will you do? (Just recalling my good old school days of a girl i met at a cc and we never dated before...)


    I declined her then and i didnt regret.
    bring an inflatable raft in case sink?

    lucky guy.
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  13. #293
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    errr which one u want?
    pinky st or the gal with green hair one?
    green hair wan!! but hoor, how come she got a few expression? got a few extra smiley is it?
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  14. #294

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    green hair wan!! but hoor, how come she got a few expression? got a few extra smiley is it?
    Green hair got 2 versions.
    which one u want?
    I think the summer edition is better.

    got a few faces to change one. just go google for yotsuba.

  15. #295

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    bring an inflatable raft in case sink?

    lucky guy.
    ok, that girl was from TJC. Nice tall and sweet looking. I told her no as i never been to a cruise then, someone one to one... i was afraid to lose it lor...

    i didnt regret because afew years later, she grew taller than me by 6 inches when i met her in a bus. she tab me on my shoulder, I looked back and saw her neck. I looked up and saw big bird and gave a weak smile....

    very lame story right?

  16. #296
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    Green hair got 2 versions.
    which one u want?
    I think the summer edition is better.

    got a few faces to change one. just go google for yotsuba.
    that 2nd wan here ---> http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...&postcount=19?

    that wan is tyhoon season? oooh, 2 expression cool. Azumanga Daioh oso is Yotsuba?
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  17. #297

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    waaaaa u tempt me lah!!!!

    errr I want to watch some TVB series leh....

    errr I scare she hamsup me lor!!!!
    At only $6.60, the oreo shake is worth every cent lor.

    You can understand TVB cantonese meh? I tot you ang moh pai, watch soap operas like days of our lives.

  18. #298
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    ok, that girl was from TJC. Nice tall and sweet looking. I told her no as i never been to a cruise then, someone one to one... i was afraid to lose it lor...

    i didnt regret because afew years later, she grew taller than me by 6 inches when i met her in a bus. she tab me on my shoulder, I looked back and saw her neck. I looked up and saw big bird and gave a weak smile....

    very lame story right?
    u mean JTC?

    6inch taller is alot ler, did she wear platform shoes?
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  19. #299

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    u mean JTC?

    6inch taller is alot ler, did she wear platform shoes?
    aiyo, tjc is temasek jc lah... she wore normal flat shoe.... when i saw her, i felt dizzy liao...

  20. #300

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    that 2nd wan here ---> http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...&postcount=19?

    that wan is tyhoon season? oooh, 2 expression cool. Azumanga Daioh oso is Yotsuba?
    The picture therein looks like a green hair girl eating a human de-skinned human hand. I will get my playmobil soldiers to attack her with a whip.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •