Page 14 of 75 FirstFirst ... 49121314151619243964 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 1496

Thread: i can't sleep!!!

  1. #261

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    morning?

  2. #262

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    morning?
    Good afternoon Princess Nisa. Its Sunday, go out get some sun. You will glow in the night.

    btw, wat toy yor buying. i like playmobil.

    in case got noob here, it is not playboy. playmobil is plastic toys. Alot of imagination is needed for role playing.

    The latest collection: sex in the city.

    http://store.playmobilusa.com/on/dem...gid=Stadtleben

  3. #263

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    Good afternoon Princess Nisa. Its Sunday, go out get some sun. You will glow in the night.

    btw, wat toy yor buying. i like playmobil.

    in case got noob here, it is not playboy. playmobil is plastic toys. Alot of imagination is needed for role playing.

    The latest collection: sex in the city.

    http://store.playmobilusa.com/on/dem...gid=Stadtleben
    haha glow in the night? hahaha i am not into suntanning.

    I am buying those japanese comics toy.

    the playmobil looks cute
    should be nice to shoot

  4. #264

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Problem is, not many in singapore appreciates these "toys" as art and collectibles.

    Anyway, hk is a great place to get them other than japan.

    BTW, if hope yor sleeping pattern had resumed to normal. Other than trace nutrients, our brain needs water, protein and sufficient sleep. 8 hours a day is only a guide. some need more, some less.

  5. #265

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    Problem is, not many in singapore appreciates these "toys" as art and collectibles.

    Anyway, hk is a great place to get them other than japan.

    BTW, if hope yor sleeping pattern had resumed to normal. Other than trace nutrients, our brain needs water, protein and sufficient sleep. 8 hours a day is only a guide. some need more, some less.

    hahaaha i don't care if ppl don't appreciate. I like can liao

    yeah HK is a great place... I am thinking about heading there to get some the next holidays.

    hahaha my normal sleeping pattern is about 4 - 6 hours a day. and from 2 am to about 6:30am on good days. haha and i drink about 2 glasses of water or tea a day.

  6. #266
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    nope. i like to do things my way and don't like to do it in other ppl's way.

    some people don't mind one, u have to ask.

    welll u can do one with lots of transits lor, take train or ship, soooooooooo long.

    nite
    up to u loh...

    i have to beg....

    i think i'll recieve a call from boss to come back to pack my stuff, got replacement liao.
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  7. #267

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    up to u loh...

    i have to beg....

    i think i'll recieve a call from boss to come back to pack my stuff, got replacement liao.
    yeah i know it's up to me.

    beg? who are u begging?

    ahhh pack your stuffs? so poor thing.

  8. #268
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    yeah i know it's up to me.

    beg? who are u begging?

    ahhh pack your stuffs? so poor thing.
    bag u lor!!

    that wan jus joking oni... lol.
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  9. #269

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    bag u lor!!

    that wan jus joking oni... lol.
    beg me for what?
    I no space to organize outing for people to come shoot.

    orrr then u can still go on holidays lor! :P
    take a cruise!!

  10. #270
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    beg me for what?
    I no space to organize outing for people to come shoot.

    orrr then u can still go on holidays lor! :P
    take a cruise!!
    i think end of the shoot got some missing ososu dunno loh...

    not keen on cruise, not my thingy. even if its free, i drag feet go...
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  11. #271

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    i think end of the shoot got some missing ososu dunno loh...

    not keen on cruise, not my thingy. even if its free, i drag feet go...
    oh yeah.... that's another thing. but i never consider that. At least I thought most people will be honest? Plus if someone did take something, so be it lor.

    orr then don't go cruise lor!
    take a holiday with alot of locations, then can take shorter flight.

  12. #272
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    oh yeah.... that's another thing. but i never consider that. At least I thought most people will be honest? Plus if someone did take something, so be it lor.

    orr then don't go cruise lor!
    take a holiday with alot of locations, then can take shorter flight.
    u so charitable? gimme 1 set? i will make room for it...

    no cash now, unless its all sponsored...
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  13. #273

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    u so charitable? gimme 1 set? i will make room for it...

    no cash now, unless its all sponsored...
    a set?
    but do you know which set u want?
    tell me, and i will consider.

    sounds like a camera I need.

  14. #274
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    a set?
    but do you know which set u want?
    tell me, and i will consider.

    sounds like a camera I need.
    the wan u least like? or the smallest set? or the wan u have at least an extra?

    u dun have a cam meh? other dan phone cam?
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  15. #275

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    the wan u least like? or the smallest set? or the wan u have at least an extra?

    u dun have a cam meh? other dan phone cam?
    I dont have any i don't like. I don't have extra which I have no plans for.

    of course i have a FEW cams.... but then I want a D3!

  16. #276
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    I dont have any i don't like. I don't have extra which I have no plans for.

    of course i have a FEW cams.... but then I want a D3!
    i too paiseh to take ur precious collection. i rather u lend can liao.

    , u aim very high ler. but i think an arrow is missing. heh...
    Last edited by sORe-EyEz; 4th January 2009 at 06:47 PM.
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  17. #277

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    i too paiseh to take ur precious collection. i rather u lend can liao.

    , u aim very high ler. but i think an arrow is missing. heh...
    it won't be part of my collection. I am just going to get a new one for u.
    I don't like to lend my things one.

    aim bery high meh? arrow? u mean an X?
    nay I prefer a D3 to a D3X.

  18. #278
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    it won't be part of my collection. I am just going to get a new one for u.
    I don't like to lend my things one.

    aim bery high meh? arrow? u mean an X?
    nay I prefer a D3 to a D3X.
    serious arh? *drooling*
    *sORe-EyEz thinks of which flashlight for item swap...

    D3 not expensive meh? agak how much?
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  19. #279

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    serious arh? *drooling*
    *sORe-EyEz thinks of which flashlight for item swap...

    D3 not expensive meh? agak how much?
    of course i am serious lah.
    give me flashlight for what?
    I don't know how to use or play with it oso.

    D3 expensive... but then I prefer this to a D700.
    Grey set is about 5.4K
    and local is about 6.4K.

  20. #280
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: i can't sleep!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    of course i am serious lah.
    give me flashlight for what?
    I don't know how to use or play with it oso.

    D3 expensive... but then I prefer this to a D700.
    Grey set is about 5.4K
    and local is about 6.4K.
    flashlight just in case blackout lor. twist to on, twist to off, simple?

    5.4K, 6.4K? my entire photography set-up + lots of spare change...
    have u seen the "light" yet?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •