Thread: Old Changi Hospital

Default Old Changi Hospital

Hey just to ask those who went OCH recently, is it still accessible around its compounds or its interior as i've heard some say that now that area has been cordoned off completely.

Reason why i'm asking is that i'm planning to go there shoot this coming weekend. Appreciate anyone who can let me know. Thanks and Merry Xmas!!
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

Default Re: Old Changi Hospital

Only know that its fixed with CCTVs and security will be alerted when someone lurks inside.... no idea that its condened off...
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

Quote Originally Posted by Snoweagle View Post
    Hey just to ask those who went OCH recently, is it still accessible around its compounds or its interior as i've heard some say that now that area has been cordoned off completely.

Reason why i'm asking is that i'm planning to go there shoot this coming weekend. Appreciate anyone who can let me know. Thanks and Merry Xmas!!
    Still accessible,
    just went there for a shoot last few days.
    Just don't make too much noise.

still can go meh? i tot the road is cut off alr?

there is a total of 5 entrances to go up OCH, some of it are just plainly disguised by weeds and grass, the one facing the hendon camp is still open what.

The last time i went quite a long time back, there wasn't any fencing or CCTVs, just can go in freely and shoot. Just need to know the situation now cos i don't want to make a wasted trip there.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

can go, some area need to walk by the side of the fence. there's oso a stairway dat's partially cover by grass dat lead up the hospital at the carpark. takin night or day shoot?

Quote Originally Posted by fongi View Post
    can go, some area need to walk by the side of the fence. there's oso a stairway dat's partially cover by grass dat lead up the hospital at the carpark. takin night or day shoot?
    Taking evening shoot, but i'm planning to take the interior of the buildings.

Thanks for all the info guys!