Thread: Please help.

Default Please help.

Hi guys, I bought the G10 from Bally Photo at Funan a month back, and from the price of the G10 @ S$776, I didn't think I was being overcharged. But now, I've been reading a lot of negaative stuff about this shop, so I need to clarify something with the guys here.

I got these items:

$776 - G10, plus 8GB SDHC [Kingston]
    $800 - Canon G10 Case and Screen Protector

Here, it's still alright I guess?

Then, the crux lies here. I bought another battery, 5500 mAh [PK-7L] The Canon wordings aren't printed on the battery, and so now thinking back I think I might have been cheated [or overcharged, per se.] Is there such a battery? If so, how much would it cost?

Thanks again, for your help.

Default Re: Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by fr3derick View Post
    Hi guys, I bought the G10 from Bally Photo at Funan a month back, and from the price of the G10 @ S$776, I didn't think I was being overcharged. But now, I've been reading a lot of negaative stuff about this shop, so I need to clarify something with the guys here.

I got these items:

Then, the crux lies here. I bought another battery, 5500 mAh [PK-7L] The Canon wordings aren't printed on the battery, and so now thinking back I think I might have been cheated [or overcharged, per se.] Is there such a battery? If so, how much would it cost?

Errrmmm...Isn't it a bit too late to think about being overcharged after you have already bought the camera?

Anyway for your info, G10 RRP is $869. So your price is still lower than the RRP. As for the battery, I believe it should be a compatible battery. Original Canon Battery is NB-7L

Quote Originally Posted by fr3derick View Post

I got these items:

go complain to CASE lah

why not just call other shops over the phone and ask.

Got many camera shops there from Alan Foto next door, John 3:16 at 4th floor not to mention Courts and Harvey Norman and 5 mins walk from Funan would be in range of Cathay Photo, TCW.

izzit $800 for the G10 + memory card + case + screen protector?
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.