Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: finally got my camera!!!

  1. #1

    Default finally got my camera!!!

    hi guys,

    very excited so must post!
    finally got my digital camera. a Fuji Fpinepix 6900 with a 128mb Fuji smartmedia card at a grand total of 1150 bucks from Alan Photo. bargained off 30 bucks from the original 1180. not really that good a bargainer.hehe. anyway charging the battery now so cant wait to start shooting!!!


    6th april 2002


    p.s. tot i saw adamgoi there too. buying some flash thingy or something. around 4pm+



  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,292

    Default Re: finally got my camera!!!

    Originally posted by renaissance_myth
    hi guys,

    very excited so must post!
    finally got my digital camera. a Fuji Fpinepix 6900 with a 128mb Fuji smartmedia card at a grand total of 1150 bucks from Alan Photo. bargained off 30 bucks from the original 1180. not really that good a bargainer.hehe. anyway charging the battery now so cant wait to start shooting!!!


    6th april 2002


    p.s. tot i saw adamgoi there too. buying some flash thingy or something. around 4pm+


    Congratulations, renaissance_myth, on your purchase. May you have infinite fun with your new digicam.

    Remember, to SHOOT, SHOOT and SHOOT!

  3. #3

    Default Re: finally got my camera!!!

    Originally posted by renaissance_myth
    hi guys,

    very excited so must post!
    finally got my digital camera. a Fuji Fpinepix 6900 with a 128mb Fuji smartmedia card at a grand total of 1150 bucks from Alan Photo. bargained off 30 bucks from the original 1180. not really that good a bargainer.hehe. anyway charging the battery now so cant wait to start shooting!!!


    6th april 2002


    p.s. tot i saw adamgoi there too. buying some flash thingy or something. around 4pm+


    congrats!! Hmm did you see adam or did you see me? I was there at that time, wanted to get an external flash. I saw a guy handling a 6900z, accompanied by a girl. Was that you? Hehe anyways, good that you had your dreams fulfilled! That was quite a good price you paid too.

  4. #4
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default Re: finally got my camera!!!

    Originally posted by renaissance_myth
    hi guys,

    very excited so must post!
    finally got my digital camera. a Fuji Fpinepix 6900 with a 128mb Fuji smartmedia card at a grand total of 1150 bucks from Alan Photo. bargained off 30 bucks from the original 1180. not really that good a bargainer.hehe. anyway charging the battery now so cant wait to start shooting!!!


    6th april 2002


    p.s. tot i saw adamgoi there too. buying some flash thingy or something. around 4pm+



    Congrats!

    You saw me? Ya...I was making a pre-order of Canon EOS 1DS so that I'll become the first dude in S'pore to own it!

    Nar...it can't be me...was still in my bed with my...bolster! Hmm...if you can mistake Tweek for me, then it means both of us share some resemblance of each other! Wow! I must meet Tweek on ones of these days and get to know my 'evil' twin or should I say I'm the 'evil' twin of Tweek!

  5. #5

    Default Re: Re: finally got my camera!!!

    Originally posted by AdamGoi
    Nar...it can't be me...was still in my bed with my...bolster! Hmm...if you can mistake Tweek for me, then it means both of us share some resemblance of each other! Wow! I must meet Tweek on ones of these days and get to know my 'evil' twin or should I say I'm the 'evil' twin of Tweek!
    adam, I wonder if I should feel flattered for being mistaken as you. Heheheh anyways I don't think we resemble each other, you are faaaaar better-looking than me. The 2nd most sought after model in clubsnap (after Bluestrike)!

  6. #6

    Default

    hi tweek, i think it must have been you then.

    that was me alright, the long haired guy with the girl. thats my gf. i actually looked at the camera the 1st time round then walked around for 5 mins then made up my mind.

    you were the one at the cashier wearing specs right?

  7. #7

    Default

    Yup, wearing specs, that should be me. You witnessed me buying the wrong cable for $88 only to go back like 1 hour later to change to another cable.

    if you wanna confirm if that was me, see here

  8. #8

    Default

    they guy i saw dun resemble you leh

    but anyway i was the one wearing a dirty green t shirt with the number 92 on it. did you see me?
    :P



  9. #9

    Default

    Originally posted by renaissance_myth
    they guy i saw dun resemble you leh

    but anyway i was the one wearing a dirty green t shirt with the number 92 on it. did you see me?
    :P
    didn't notice your tshirt leh...actually only saw your backview for a second, cos there was a big crowd and I was eager to pay for my cable and get out of there.

    Never mind lah, the impt thing is, get out there with your new baby and post some nice shots for us!
    Last edited by Tweek; 6th April 2002 at 09:52 PM.

  10. #10

    Default

    still figuring out how to operate it. will upload as soon as i can. maybe can join you guys go take photo liaoz
    hhahahah

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    somewhere near...
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Welcome to the Club!!

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    12,938

    Default

    Have fun with your camera!!!
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •