Thread: Reflection?

v0dka
    Guests

Default Reflection?

My first picture shown on this forum... comments pls..

http://www.pbase.com/image/21406185

Welcome to the club!

Good eye you have. Making use of the floor or some rocky surface as the picture frame looks pretty good. Just to be a little picky, presonally will prefer the 2 coils in the middle to be more towards the bottom left. The current positioning looks too centered. On top of that, will prefer the top coil not to be cut off that way.

The overall colour cast give a very comfortable feel.

Good try!

Hey, i like this shot. At first impression, i thought how did you get the picture.. Was only after awhile did i realize that it was a reflection!! Yeah, like togu said, it's be nicer for the coils to be in the middle..

nice perspective you got there.!

good perspective,,like the colours

nice shot! initially i also thought how you shot this pic until i realized that it was a reflection too!!!. actually i feel that a slightly tighter crop would work better. zoom in more to the subject so you leave out slightly more of the uneven ground... it distracts me a little.

sidetrack --- are you darren teo from temasek hall???

Hi, the following image was taken after being inspired by v0dka
    It was a rainy day, then i came across this puddle of water. turning back, i saw the reflection of the block. Seems like a building that's inverted. =x

Here
    Last edited by OzOn3; 18th September 2003 at 11:54 PM.

Good pix , nice reflection of sky colors

v0dka
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by JermsDayOut
    nice shot! initially i also thought how you shot this pic until i realized that it was a reflection too!!!. actually i feel that a slightly tighter crop would work better. zoom in more to the subject so you leave out slightly more of the uneven ground... it distracts me a little.

sidetrack --- are you darren teo from temasek hall???
    sorry.. nope..

v0dka
    Guests

thanks for the comments.. lol..
    OzOn3 the reflection not bad.. it would be better if u could increase more contrast....