Thread: Hanoi, 2nd week of February 2009

Talking Hanoi, 2nd week of February 2009

Hi, just trying my luck.
    Anyone would like to go to Hanoi from 8th of Feb 2009 till 15th of Feb 2009?
    Itinerary can be worked out later on.
    Basically it is like leisure plus backpacking trip (even though most of the time luggage will be left in hotel).
    Was unable to join the Hanoi Outing organized by fellow CSers due to health issue, rescheduled the trip, see whether can get some companions to go there.

Default Re: Hanoi, 2nd week of February 2009

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    Hi, just trying my luck.
    Anyone would like to go to Hanoi from 8th of Feb 2009 till 15th of Feb 2009?
    Itinerary can be worked out later on.
    Basically it is like leisure plus backpacking trip (even though most of the time luggage will be left in hotel).
    Was unable to join the Hanoi Outing organized by fellow CSers due to health issue, rescheduled the trip, see whether can get some companions to go there.
    There's alot you can do in Hanoi during these times...Eating dog meat and snake(since it is considered the cold season in Hanoi) included and it is really a good place for portraits, etc. During February, it is rather cold, so you can see many kids all decked in their warmer clothings, head gears, etc. Went there 2 years ago in Feb, it was very nice. Do take side trips to places like halong bay, perfume pagoda, sapa if your schedule allow it.

Have lots of fun.
    Last edited by wynx; 23rd December 2008 at 04:49 PM.

hmm
    any idea whats the cost like?
    i would love to go to halong bay!

halong bay one nite stay USD$25/pax (2 per room, no air-con), hotel at Hanoi USD$46 per night, cheap Tiger Flight I took back in November S$198...
    Nikon D300s, 50mm, 18-105mm, Sigma 30mm F1.4, Sigma 50-150mm F2.8, Samyang 8mm F3.5

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    hmm
    any idea whats the cost like?
    i would love to go to halong bay!
    i'm planning to go in feb too but it seems quiet here..