Thread: Where To Find Good Bakery Course???

Default Where To Find Good Bakery Course???

Hi, may I know where can I find good bakery course that teaches you how to make good tasting pastries, breads and cakes?

Thanks

Default Re: Where To Find Good Bakery Course???

If it's just a few specific items that you want to learn, check out the PA/CCs as well as Phoon Huat that offers small/targetted classes.

If it's a serious, intense full-time course that you're looking for that leads to a dip, then go to Prima (as in the Prima flour mills etc). Their courses are catered to prepare you for a career in the industry, if you so choose.

Where the 'atas' or boutique schools like Shermay's are concerned, I've heard some horror stories like last min 'surprises' and deliberate over-crowding, and this is from someone (who attended their classes) who's generally gracious and forgiving.

*raise hands*

I wanna learn...i need kakis to boost my confidence..
    蓮花仙子

Hmm ... sumhaw I can peekchure Henessy and Fairy side-by-side kneading and plummeting the dough ... quite matching leh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Hmm ... sumhaw I can peekchure Henessy and Fairy side-by-side kneading and plummeting the dough ... quite matching leh.
    蓮花仙子

try SAFRA courses...$5.35 onwards per course...
    Nikon D300s, 50mm, 18-105mm, Sigma 30mm F1.4, Sigma 50-150mm F2.8, Samyang 8mm F3.5