Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 132

Thread: ClubSNAP Teenage Photographers

  1. #101
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: ClubSNAP Teenage Photographers

    this thread is going haywire.......

  2. #102

    Default Re: ClubSNAP Teenage Photographers

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Wahpiang....this thread needs a NR18 rating liao....
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  3. #103

    Default Re: ClubSNAP Teenage Photographers

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong View Post
    no need to wonder.... after the event turn back to black...

    jking ! hahaaaa
    they neber see a white cam before mah ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  4. #104

    Default Re: ClubSNAP Teenage Photographers

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong View Post
    this thread is going haywire.......
    i wonder why
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  5. #105

    Default Re: ClubSNAP Teenage Photographers

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong View Post
    this thread is going haywire.......
    it's PG ... ??
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  6. #106
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: ClubSNAP Teenage Photographers

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    they neber see a white cam before mah ...
    of course lah...... i also never see before...

    long time no hear from u....

  7. #107
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: ClubSNAP Teenage Photographers

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    it's PG ... ??
    PG going NC16....

  8. #108

    Default Re: ClubSNAP Teenage Photographers

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong View Post
    of course lah...... i also never see before...

    long time no hear from u....
    got lar got lar ... I am not hiding anywhere ... just MIA nia ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  9. #109
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: ClubSNAP Teenage Photographers

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    got lar got lar ... I am not hiding anywhere ... just MIA nia ..
    u and LKM ! always mia....

  10. #110

    Default Re: ClubSNAP Teenage Photographers

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong View Post
    this thread is going haywire.......
    Hey Man!

    I'm sworrie!

    I shouldn't haf tol yu all about my unker's bald kamela.

    I think it must be posessed. Yu kno I said he spends hours locked away with downloads from some place called P&P, and comes out all sweaty and hot, thing is ... and this is a family secret ok? I'm tellin yu guys coz yu all sound so sincere and so nice manz! But my unker does crazy things after spending time in there weef that stupid posessed kamela and the downloads ... and ... and ... goes round the neighbourhoot and hangs out around people's laundry lines.

    Is dat normal for guys who download stuff from that place? Or is it that posessed kamela?

    I really luv my unker, so I wanna halp heem as margh as i can.

    Plueaze tell me wat too do.

  11. #111

    Default Re: ClubSNAP Teenage Photographers

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong View Post
    u and LKM ! always mia....
    you can find him near sewage drainage ,,,
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  12. #112
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: ClubSNAP Teenage Photographers

    Is it the Unka with the headache?
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  13. #113
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: ClubSNAP Teenage Photographers

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Hey Man!

    I'm sworrie!

    I shouldn't haf tol yu all about my unker's bald kamela.

    I think it must be posessed. Yu kno I said he spends hours locked away with downloads from some place called P&P, and comes out all sweaty and hot, thing is ... and this is a family secret ok? I'm tellin yu guys coz yu all sound so sincere and so nice manz! But my unker does crazy things after spending time in there weef that stupid posessed kamela and the downloads ... and ... and ... goes round the neighbourhoot and hangs out around people's laundry lines.

    Is dat normal for guys who download stuff from that place? Or is it that posessed kamela?

    I really luv my unker, so I wanna halp heem as margh as i can.

    Plueaze tell me wat too do.
    1) take this camera and give me
    2) throw his computer downstairs.
    3) buy new camera
    4) buy new computuer
    5) repeat step 1....


    muhahahahaha.

    cannot tahan liao. i laugh until my stomachache.. i now go toilet.

    and i cant believe dream merchant is talking like that......

  14. #114

    Default Re: ClubSNAP Teenage Photographers

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Hey Man!

    I'm sworrie!

    I shouldn't haf tol yu all about my unker's bald kamela.

    I think it must be posessed. Yu kno I said he spends hours locked away with downloads from some place called P&P, and comes out all sweaty and hot, thing is ... and this is a family secret ok? I'm tellin yu guys coz yu all sound so sincere and so nice manz! But my unker does crazy things after spending time in there weef that stupid posessed kamela and the downloads ... and ... and ... goes round the neighbourhoot and hangs out around people's laundry lines.

    Is dat normal for guys who download stuff from that place? Or is it that posessed kamela?

    I really luv my unker, so I wanna halp heem as margh as i can.

    Plueaze tell me wat too do.

    wat is P&P .. ?
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  15. #115

    Default Re: ClubSNAP Teenage Photographers

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    wat is P&P .. ?
    playboy & playgirls
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  16. #116

    Default Re: ClubSNAP Teenage Photographers

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Is it the Unka with the headache?
    I tink dat unker was Unker Sammy.

    It was my brother who always has headaches ... but he's selfish. I can't stand selfish people. If I had his knowledge and experience, would give everyone in life a frozen womanz pad thing so that they can get better. And he always keeps his giant Swedish crayons locked!
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 23rd December 2008 at 02:59 AM.

  17. #117

    Default Re: ClubSNAP Teenage Photographers

    getting a bit out of hand
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  18. #118

    Default Re: ClubSNAP Teenage Photographers

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    playboy & playgirls
    No wonder I am still a Teenage Photographer ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  19. #119
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: ClubSNAP Teenage Photographers

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    wat is P&P .. ?
    u MGG lah ! u the most pro liao. still gei gei...

  20. #120

    Default Re: ClubSNAP Teenage Photographers

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    I tink dat unker was Unker Sammy.

    It was my brother who always has headaches ... but he's selfish. I can't stand selfish people. If I had his knowledge and experience, would give everyone in life a frozen womanz pad thing so that they can get better. And he always keeps his giant Swedish crayons locked!
    this need some imgination ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •