Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36

Thread: Ideas of How to Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary

  1. #1

    Default Ideas of How to Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary

    Anyone have a good idea of doing a good Wedding Anniversary?

    Other than having a good meal?

    What can be nice to have a good day? Lovely, Memorable, and Romantic?

    What will a guy want for his wedding anniversary?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Ideas of How to Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by hazelng View Post
    Anyone have a good idea of doing a good Wedding Anniversary?

    Other than having a good meal?

    What can be nice to have a good day? Lovely, Memorable, and Romantic?

    What will a guy want for his wedding anniversary?
    you ask here...

    probably most guys will say a 2nd wife... aka a new camera body...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Up North......
    Posts
    624

    Default Re: Ideas of How to Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary

    He would love a long loooonnnnnngggggggggggggg......................... ..... lens...........
    D300|35mm f/2|85mm f/1.4|18-200 mm VR|17-55mm f/2.8 |70-300 F4-5.6|Tok 11-16 f/2.8|SB800|MB-D10|

  4. #4

    Default Re: Ideas of How to Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary

    hahaz. Camera Related Gifts? No No No... Planning for the day, not the gifts!!! Lol.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Up North......
    Posts
    624

    Default Re: Ideas of How to Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary

    Ok...... here goes.......

    In the morning..... make some breakfast to bring to him on the bed.........

    Then, surprise him with a photo shoot arranged wtih FHM models.........

    Lunch will be something simple........

    Afternoon will be a nice full body massage and spa just the two of you......

    Dinner will be a nice and cosy romantic on the Flyer.......

    Before the shops close, down to Orchard Road to see whether he will get anything for you...... if he is happy.... hehehehe.........

    Good luck!!
    D300|35mm f/2|85mm f/1.4|18-200 mm VR|17-55mm f/2.8 |70-300 F4-5.6|Tok 11-16 f/2.8|SB800|MB-D10|

  6. #6

    Default Re: Ideas of How to Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary

    Nice Idea! Hehez. BUT FHM models? mmmm... lol he complained them not pretty or nice enought...lol.. and i doubt i will arrange that. hahaz. Nice Couple Spa, alwaz wanted to arrange one BUT little place have couple spa. Any Recommendation?

    Won't go Flyer, went once... we both were bored to death...lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by smalltake View Post
    Ok...... here goes.......

    In the morning..... make some breakfast to bring to him on the bed.........

    Then, surprise him with a photo shoot arranged wtih FHM models.........

    Lunch will be something simple........

    Afternoon will be a nice full body massage and spa just the two of you......

    Dinner will be a nice and cosy romantic on the Flyer.......

    Before the shops close, down to Orchard Road to see whether he will get anything for you...... if he is happy.... hehehehe.........

    Good luck!!

  7. #7

    Default Re: Ideas of How to Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary

    An entire day of teasing, followed by a night of sensuality and seduction. I could give you a step-by-step, but then wait the unimaginative would think me perveted. Also, I charge for personalised guides and tips.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Ideas of How to Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary

    Charged for personalised guides and tips? I tink I know wat turn my hubby on more than u... Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    An entire day of teasing, followed by a night of sensuality and seduction. I could give you a step-by-step, but then wait the unimaginative would think me perveted. Also, I charge for personalised guides and tips.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,799

    Default Re: Ideas of How to Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary

    drag your hubby to ikea and point to baby crib

  10. #10

    Default Re: Ideas of How to Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary

    That will signify? Making baby? Lol....
    Quote Originally Posted by aryanto View Post
    drag your hubby to ikea and point to baby crib

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,799

    Default Re: Ideas of How to Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by hazelng View Post
    That will signify? Making baby? Lol....
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/zelciia...n/photostream/
    Last edited by aryanto; 22nd December 2008 at 01:42 PM.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Ideas of How to Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by hazelng View Post
    Charged for personalised guides and tips? I tink I know wat turn my hubby on more than u... Lol.
    Then why are you asking for hints and tips on how to celebrate your anni here dear?

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Ideas of How to Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Then why are you asking for hints and tips on how to celebrate your anni here dear?
    maybe she tot some of us know her hubby betta? his ex?

    i dunno her hubby, do u?

  14. #14

    Default Re: Ideas of How to Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary

    Lol. I dun need the sexuality part, sweetie. I need nice and romantic ideas....or gifts(exclude camera and camera acessories) E.g. Where you guy have been for romantic dinner, or memorable nice place for meal or stay or even spa and etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Then why are you asking for hints and tips on how to celebrate your anni here dear?

  15. #15

    Default Re: Ideas of How to Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary

    Hahahaha....well, anyways, most people confuse sensuality and seduction with raw sexuality.

    I link the precursors that cover sensuality and seduction with romanticism ... given the context of the occasion.


















    Sex comes later.

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Up North......
    Posts
    624

    Default Re: Ideas of How to Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by hazelng View Post
    Nice Idea! Hehez. BUT FHM models? mmmm... lol he complained them not pretty or nice enought...lol.. and i doubt i will arrange that. hahaz. Nice Couple Spa, alwaz wanted to arrange one BUT little place have couple spa. Any Recommendation?

    Won't go Flyer, went once... we both were bored to death...lol.
    Try AFOND SPA available at Holland Village (29 & 29a Lorong Liput) and South Bridge Road (293 & 293a) tel: 6836 0676, enjoy. Current promo at $398 for each couple.

    THE RETREAT Spa & Thalasso Centre (Changi Village Hotel). Spa Hours: 10am-9pm (Mon - Sat) 10am-7pm (Sun). 1 Netheravon Road
    #01-03A Changi Village Hotel
    Singapore 508502
    Tel: (65) 6738 0080
    Fax: (65) 6734 0083

    Enjoy.... hope got additional one to join you guys next year...... hehehee.......
    D300|35mm f/2|85mm f/1.4|18-200 mm VR|17-55mm f/2.8 |70-300 F4-5.6|Tok 11-16 f/2.8|SB800|MB-D10|

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,799

    Default Re: Ideas of How to Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by hazelng View Post
    exclude camera and camera acessories
    So cruel. you know what your hubby want. give it to him!

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Up North......
    Posts
    624

    Default Re: Ideas of How to Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by aryanto View Post
    So cruel. you know what your hubby want. give it to him!
    This about the thing about woman....... funny creature.............. hahahha.............

    Like the saying "Without woman, man would not have to wear pants!!" hahhaha.......
    D300|35mm f/2|85mm f/1.4|18-200 mm VR|17-55mm f/2.8 |70-300 F4-5.6|Tok 11-16 f/2.8|SB800|MB-D10|

  19. #19
    Senior Member dennisc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Freezing Upp Thomson/Mandai!
    Posts
    2,008

    Default Re: Ideas of How to Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary

    I happened to see a santarina lingerie on sale...

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Ideas of How to Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary

    very hard to suggest something that is lovely, memorable & romantic but yet dun turn him on de ler...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •