Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 25404548495051 LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1009

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Buang!

  1. #981

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    GOOD NEWS EVERYONE

    LIVERPOOL AGREE TO SELL KEANE TO SPURS

    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...90202-1550.htm

    confirmed leow



    a bit late for beer

  2. #982

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post


    a bit late for beer
    neber mind. go treat yourself one

    or double it up tomorrow night

  3. #983
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    waseh v good news. Hope we can used the money and get a better player.

  4. #984

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    waseh v good news. Hope we can used the money and get a better player.

    a bit late liao, transfer window closing

  5. #985

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    neber mind. go treat yourself one

    or double it up tomorrow night

    cannot lah, have to wake up early tomorrow

  6. #986

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    a bit late liao, transfer window closing
    true but maybe something's already lined up kelong style.

  7. #987

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    cannot lah, have to wake up early tomorrow
    okay lah. tomorrow night you have three

  8. #988

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    okay lah. tomorrow night you have three

    hahaha, let's see what time my conference call ends tomorrow

  9. #989

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    true but maybe something's already lined up kelong style.

    aaron lennon as part of the deal?

  10. #990
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    GOOD NEWS EVERYONE

    LIVERPOOL AGREE TO SELL KEANE TO SPURS

    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...90202-1550.htm

    confirmed leow
    Swee

  11. #991

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    hahaha, let's see what time my conference call ends tomorrow
    aiya....no nid to tarek. want to drink, drink. don't want to drink, don't drink.

  12. #992

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    aaron lennon as part of the deal?
    nope. i think something from r.madrid.

  13. #993

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    aiya....no nid to tarek. want to drink, drink. don't want to drink, don't drink.


    u buy, i drink

  14. #994

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    u buy, i drink
    sure. here. bought. drink now.

  15. #995
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Cant wait for the game against manure at their own toilet of dream...we can beat any team anywhere now...especially against the so-called top 4...its the lesser team we find hard to break... lets throw some manure at their own toilet on the 14th Mar...

  16. #996
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Cant wait for the game against manure at their own toilet of dream...we can beat any team anywhere now...especially against the so-called top 4...its the lesser team we find hard to break... lets throw some manure at their own toilet on the 14th Mar...
    u're the most optimistic LFC fan ever, even with raf999 n dirty kite.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #997
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    NO CHARGE FOR BOSINGWA

    The FA today confirmed there will be no disciplinary action against Chelsea defender Jose Bosingwa following his high challenge on Yossi Benayoun on Sunday.
    An FA statement reads: "Bosingwa was involved in an incident with Liverpool's Yossi Benayoun during the Premier League match at Anfield on February 1.

    "Referee Mike Riley has informed the FA that, while he did not see the incident himself, it was seen by his assistant Mo Matadar. No action was taken against Bosingwa by the officials.

    "Under the FIFA Laws of the Game, the FA is prohibited from taking disciplinary action when incidents are seen at the time by the match officials."


  18. #998

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    NO CHARGE FOR BOSINGWA

    The FA today confirmed there will be no disciplinary action against Chelsea defender Jose Bosingwa following his high challenge on Yossi Benayoun on Sunday.
    An FA statement reads: "Bosingwa was involved in an incident with Liverpool's Yossi Benayoun during the Premier League match at Anfield on February 1.

    "Referee Mike Riley has informed the FA that, while he did not see the incident himself, it was seen by his assistant Mo Matadar. No action was taken against Bosingwa by the officials.

    "Under the FIFA Laws of the Game, the FA is prohibited from taking disciplinary action when incidents are seen at the time by the match officials."



    WT*!!!!!

  19. #999
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    u're the most optimistic LFC fan ever, even with raf999 n dirty kite.
    i rate rafa very highly... one of the best in the biznez,kuyt came from holland with quite a reputation...he doesnt score lots of goals in england as to when he played in holland but his very hi workrate is something we have to give credit...not forgetting he scored some goals & that goal that keep us in the champions league...

  20. #1000
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    NO CHARGE FOR BOSINGWA

    The FA today confirmed there will be no disciplinary action against Chelsea defender Jose Bosingwa following his high challenge on Yossi Benayoun on Sunday.
    An FA statement reads: "Bosingwa was involved in an incident with Liverpool's Yossi Benayoun during the Premier League match at Anfield on February 1.

    "Referee Mike Riley has informed the FA that, while he did not see the incident himself, it was seen by his assistant Mo Matadar. No action was taken against Bosingwa by the officials.

    "Under the FIFA Laws of the Game, the FA is prohibited from taking disciplinary action when incidents are seen at the time by the match officials."

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    WT*!!!!!
    doesnt matter to me if he gets punish or not,we wont play chelski in the league again this season...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •