Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Buang!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

TOP SPOT NO SURPRISE TO CARRA

Posted 22/12/08 12:20

Jamie Carragher is not surprised Liverpool are top of the table - because he thinks they belong there.

The Reds have not won the domestic crown since 1990 but topped the table at the end of the weekend fixtures after a 1-1 draw with Arsenal.

And Carragher is full of optimism for the second half of the season.

He told the club's official website: "People keep talking about us being top of the league, but that's not a surprise to us.

"We are Liverpool Football Club and we are where we should be. It's been too long without the title and hopefully we can change that this season.

"Some of our younger supporters have never seen us win the title and the last time we did it I was an Everton fan!

"All the teams are taking points off each other and it's a lot more competitive this year. I think it makes for a better league.

"There is a long way to go and we will see what happens. The best team wins the league and hopefully that will be us this season."

Carragher acknowledged a sense of disappointment at the failure to capitalise on Emmanuel Adebayor's dismissal at the Emirates.

He added: "We are a bit disappointed not to have won the game because of the fact Arsenal went down to 10 men.

"To be fair when they were down a man they probably looked more dangerous while we looked less dangerous.

"At the start of the second half I really thought we were going to go on and win the game, but sometimes it's more difficult to play against 10 men."
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

VORONIN KEEN ON HERTHA STAY

Posted 22/12/08 09:42

On-loan Hertha Berlin striker Andriy Voronin has revealed he is keen to join the Bundesliga club on a permanent basis.

The 29-year-old Ukraine international joined Hertha from Liverpool on a season-long loan in the summer and has scored three goals in 13 league appearances so far.

Voronin struggled to make his mark during his single season in the Barclays Premier League, and has now confirmed he does not want to leave Hertha when his loan spell ends in June.

"I'm getting along fine at Hertha," he told Bild. "I've been well received by the players and there are no problems with the coaching staff and the manager.

"Things are also going well with the football.

"The most important thing is what Hertha want. If the club really are interested in me staying, I'm sure we'll be able to find a way."

\
    \

forgotten abt this player. its been so nice as we Reds fans have lesser blood to vomit now he is gone.

Keane frustrated by outsider claims

December 22, 2008

Robbie Keane has spoken of his annoyance that his Liverpool future is being discussed by people from outside the club who do not know the true situation.

The former Tottenham Hotspur striker returned to north London to score a spectacular equaliser in Sunday's 1-1 draw with Arsenal.

It was only his third Premier League goal since his 20million summer move from White Hart Lane.

Only last week there was considerable confusion about a supposed conversation at a social function between former Liverpool star Mark Lawrenson and current captain Steven Gerrard over Keane's future.

Lawrenson initially suggested there was a belief that Keane could be sold in the January transfer window. Gerrard and Liverpool officially counter-acted that interpretation of the discussion.

Lawrenson pointedly later claimed that it was his own personal view, and not Gerrard's, but the damage had been done and Keane's future was again put under the spotlight.

After scoring at the Emirates, Keane told liverpoolfc.tv: "I suppose the only thing is that I sometimes get frustrated by is when people outside the football club are talking about things to do with me, because they are trying to create something that is not there.

"I have already said that I know I will score goals for this club and I would prefer to be judged at the end of this season, not in December."

Keane's goal against Arsenal was his fifth for the club in all competitions, and it cancelled out Robin van Persie's opener for the Gunners.

The goal was sweet for the former Tottenham man who had come in for plenty of abuse from the Gunners fans before his goal.

He said: "For me, it is always nice to score against Arsenal especially as I had been getting a little bit of stick before the goal.

"I suppose that was always going to happen with me being a former Tottenham player so it was sweet for me to score against them.

"But it's always nice to score a goal, particularly when it means you get back into the game."

apologies...

its was chel$ki vs Everlose...not chel$ki vs foolsham....

lol...all the same .....they buang....

yah!!! chelski buanged!!! 0-0 everlose!!!

John Terrible red card!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post

our competitors all so friendly

does this mean he will he be suspended for the man u game?

looks like vidic is suspended for the inte game and possibly two more after that.

man u has a long month in january, time to drop some points.

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post

This is great! Our closest opponents are all so sporting, they always buang together with us
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    This is great! Our closest opponents are all so sporting, they always buang together with us

yeah, so nice to see chel$ki buang at everlose!

Quote Originally Posted by obfuscate View Post
    does this mean he will he be suspended for the man u game?

looks like vidic is suspended for the inte game and possibly two more after that.

man u has a long month in january, time to drop some points.
    all suspended!! yeah!!

"Terry's last red card for a foul on Manchester City striker Jo was rescinded but he is unlikely to be so lucky this time. He is now set to miss the Christmas matches against West Brom and Fulham, plus the FA Cup tie with Southend."

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    all suspended!! yeah!!
    All to continue to buang as well
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    All to continue to buang as well
    wa all so friendly. like xpert11. all draw.

we could have been 10 poitns ahead of our rivals, but we chose to be friendly too them as well, dun want them to feel left behind....

anyway, good to be at the top of the table

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    we could have been 10 poitns ahead of our rivals, but we chose to be friendly too them as well, dun want them to feel left behind....

anyway, good to be at the top of the table
    haiz..... we're not good enuff.

villa quietly closing in...
    i think it will be 3 horse race, LFC, villa and manure

chel$ki buang 1 more match, scolari will be sacked and they will hire Roy Keane and Paul Ince as joint managers. They will then go on and beat up all the players and then do a final showdown between them.

4-5-1
    haiz

villa quietly closing in...
    i think it will be 3 horse race, LFC, villa and manure

chel$ki buang 1 more match, scolari will be sacked and they will hire Roy Keane and Paul Ince as joint managers. They will then go on and beat up all the players and then do a final showdown between them.

scholari i think does not haf enuff experience on the club level scene. besides he never win big in his days as a brazilian league team manager, right?

he is more famous for wayang plays as well as unsportsmanlike playing method such as hacking down opponent's top players.

4-5-1
    haiz
    the fantastic 4-5-1 at home and everywhere else.

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast