Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 920 of 1009

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Buang!

  1. #901
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Benitez expects Keane to remain at Anfield


    February 1, 2009



    Rafael Benitez believes Liverpool are back in the title race and that striker Robbie Keane will still be at the club when the transfer window closes tomorrow.
    Click here

    The Anfield boss saw his side beat Chelsea for the second time this season to leapfrog the visitors back into second spot in the Barclays Premier League.

    Liverpool are two points behind Manchester United having played a game more.

    Keane's omission from the squad prompted speculation that he was on his way back to Tottenham, while after the match fans held a demonstration against co-owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett, who watched the game from the directors' box.

    The Americans will try to revive Benitez's contract talks and attend a board meeting tomorrow.

    On the pitch, Fernando Torres scored two late goals, his first since October, with Chelsea's Frank Lampard sent off in the second half, a decision which helped swing the game Liverpool's way.

    Benitez said: ''I think Robbie Keane will be here when the transfer window shuts.

    ''He was left out because we were considering all our good players and who we needed for this game. It was only a decision based on this match and our requirements.

    ''I have not seen any new offers, I don't know whether the club have had any offers.

    ''I have spoken to Robbie, he was there in the dressing room beforehand, and we also spoke afterwards and we were just talking about the game.

    ''He was pleased because the team had won. He is part of my squad, I would expect him to be in my Champions League squad.

    ''Everything is if, if, if. He is here, he is our player. That's it.''

    Chelsea boss Luiz Felipe Scolari was unhappy with the red card for Lampard, who was dismissed for a foul on Xabi Alonso, three years after the Spaniard suffered a broken ankle in a similar incident at Anfield.

    But Scolari conceded that Jose Bosingwa could be in trouble with the FA after a bizarre incident near the end when he put his foot into the back of Yossi Benayoun and pushed the Liverpool man off the pitch.

    The incident was not punished by referee Mike Riley and the FA are certain to review video evidence if Riley acknowledges he missed the offence.

    Now Scolari wants to see video evidence used to clear Lampard as well.

    He said: ''Liverpool had more possession overall, but once Frank Lampard was sent off they had more chances and got into our box much more.

    ''I do not want to criticise the referee, all I ask is that he looks at the video with the men from the FA. If they agree that Lampard did not commit a foul for his red card, maybe they will change the decision.

    ''What Bosingwa did was not correct, he made a mistake. But if he is punished when the FA look at the video, maybe they will change the decision over Lampard.

    ''When he was sent off it changed the game for us one million per cent. We lost the middle and did not have the ball.

    ''They created more chances and had more possession. And they were able to score the goals after that decision.

    ''I have not spoken to the referee, it was his decision. I hope though that he will look at the TV and see that he should change the decision.''
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #902

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    its an omen! double over chelsea! lift the title!

  3. #903
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    its an omen! double over chelsea! lift the title!
    are u bro rodz in disguise?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #904
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    In Rafa we Trust


    Posted by Kevin Brodie 2 days, 23 hours ago, soccernet



    OK. I have not been this angry in a long time. Yes, I'm very disappointed that Liverpool had a terrible January with winning only one game and drawing four. Yes, I'm disappointed that we threw away another one goal lead on Wednesday night against a dreadful Wigan side.

    Yes I can't stand the fact that our ownership remains in the hands of two people who have no concept of Liverpool football club. Yes I'm disappointed in that fact that Rick Parry can't seem to offer Agger a new deal and is the slowest moving CEO in sport.

    But what disappoints me the most is the so called Liverpool supporters who send me emails saying that Rafa doesn't know what he is doing. If you are going to send me an email about that … save your time and don't bother as you wont' be getting a nice response from me.

    People have short term memory loss when it comes to supporting a football team and a manager. Supporting a team is just about that; supporting it. People say Rafa doesn't know what he is doing at the moment the man just can't win. Everything he says is getting a spin in the media. Soccernet had a story that Rafa attacked Wigan's tactics while he never actually said that. Personally when he said they all had some things in common I think he was speaking about the poor referee decisions or his own team's lack of composure.

    Liverpool were very good against Wigan for 45 minutes but our failure to shoot on sight is costing on. We didn't have a single shot with our boots until minute 34, yet had all of the ball. How is that Rafa's fault?

    Gerrard and especially Torres were not good. Torres was lucky to have lasted 70 minutes as he completely went out of the game after his header hit the bar in the early stages. Rafa has given us so many highs since he took over and hass purchased some of our best signings.

    We have become a European power, yet some people, over a blip in form, think he has lost the plot. No one in the world would want to play us. Think about where we were 6 years ago, 7 …or even 12 years ago. Rafa has changed the mentality at the club 100%. We expect to win games. We expect to swat our pesky neighbours aside and if we don't we are up in arms.

    I said before that Rafa's rant, while 100% right, was ill-timed. I stand by that statement and was the first time since he took over that I thought he made a "tactical' error.

    So yeah the Wigan resulted sucked and our lack of cutting edge is a real concern. But if anyone thinks that sacking Rafa and starting all over again is the right way forward they need not email me.

    We need to get behind our team and our manager and SUPPORT them....
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #905
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Thanks for the links.

  6. #906

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    In Rafa we Trust


    Posted by Kevin Brodie 2 days, 23 hours ago, soccernet



    OK. I have not been this angry in a long time. Yes, I'm very disappointed that Liverpool had a terrible January with winning only one game and drawing four. Yes, I'm disappointed that we threw away another one goal lead on Wednesday night against a dreadful Wigan side.

    Yes I can't stand the fact that our ownership remains in the hands of two people who have no concept of Liverpool football club. Yes I'm disappointed in that fact that Rick Parry can't seem to offer Agger a new deal and is the slowest moving CEO in sport.

    But what disappoints me the most is the so called Liverpool supporters who send me emails saying that Rafa doesn't know what he is doing. If you are going to send me an email about that … save your time and don't bother as you wont' be getting a nice response from me.

    People have short term memory loss when it comes to supporting a football team and a manager. Supporting a team is just about that; supporting it. People say Rafa doesn't know what he is doing at the moment the man just can't win. Everything he says is getting a spin in the media. Soccernet had a story that Rafa attacked Wigan's tactics while he never actually said that. Personally when he said they all had some things in common I think he was speaking about the poor referee decisions or his own team's lack of composure.

    Liverpool were very good against Wigan for 45 minutes but our failure to shoot on sight is costing on. We didn't have a single shot with our boots until minute 34, yet had all of the ball. How is that Rafa's fault?

    Gerrard and especially Torres were not good. Torres was lucky to have lasted 70 minutes as he completely went out of the game after his header hit the bar in the early stages. Rafa has given us so many highs since he took over and hass purchased some of our best signings.

    We have become a European power, yet some people, over a blip in form, think he has lost the plot. No one in the world would want to play us. Think about where we were 6 years ago, 7 …or even 12 years ago. Rafa has changed the mentality at the club 100%. We expect to win games. We expect to swat our pesky neighbours aside and if we don't we are up in arms.

    I said before that Rafa's rant, while 100% right, was ill-timed. I stand by that statement and was the first time since he took over that I thought he made a "tactical' error.

    So yeah the Wigan resulted sucked and our lack of cutting edge is a real concern. But if anyone thinks that sacking Rafa and starting all over again is the right way forward they need not email me.

    We need to get behind our team and our manager and SUPPORT them....


    this one also bro Rodz in disguise?


  7. #907
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    this one also bro Rodz in disguise?

    Now I know why Bro Rodz so busy, he has got quite a number of "roles" to play.

  8. #908
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    this one also bro Rodz in disguise?

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Now I know why Bro Rodz so busy, he has got quite a number of "roles" to play.
    kekeke


    busiest LFC fan ever!!! wahahahaha!!

    he's actually dirty kite in disguise too!! WOOO!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #909
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua


  10. #910
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Spurs clinch £15m deal for Keane

    By Sam Wallace and Ian Herbert
    Monday, 2 February 2009

    Tottenham Hotspur last night clinched the £15m deal for Robbie Keane to return to White Hart Lane. Negotiations with Liverpool concluded around 11pm with Spurs confident that their former striker will sign today before the 5pm transfer deadline.

    In a remarkable turnaround, the Spurs chairman Daniel Levy appeared to have sealed the deal with Liverpool in talks after the club’s 2-0 victory over Chelsea. Spurs had made the £15m bid earlier in the day in a final attempt to get Keane who was left out of Rafael Benitez’s squad for the game at Anfield.

    Having told Spurs that they were only interested in a deal that involved cash plus a player – preferably Aaron Lennon – Liverpool are understood to have relented last night and agreed to sell a player who cost them £20.3m last summer. The club's owners George Gillett and Tom Hicks were at the game yesterday and met with chief executive Rick Parry and Benitez after the match.

    It is understood that Spurs will sign the Internazionale striker Mario Balotelli, who has fallen out with Jose Mourinho, on loan. Benitez is hopeful that Real Madrid will release the Argentina striker Javier Saviola on loan.

    Spurs renewed their efforts for Keane after learning on Friday that Jermain Defoe had suffered a broken metatarsal. The club have optimistically said that they believe the player could return in four weeks but in private they are worried that the recovery could take a lot longer.

    Benitez’s decision to drop Keane, who was at Anfield yesterday, from his squad for the game against Chelsea were the first signs that his short Liverpool career was over, as did the Spaniard's faltering answers after the match to questions about the future if Keane, a life-long Liverpool fan.

    Would Keane see out the season at Anfield? Benitez was asked. “I think so,” he said. “[Keane] was there [at the ground today],” he said. “He was OK. We didn’t say anything [about the offer]. We were just talking about the game. I will not talk about ‘if’, ‘if’. ‘if’. He is our player. That’s it.” Asked would Keane been in Liverpool ’s Champions League squad for the knock-out phase, Benitez mumbled: “Yes, I think so.”

    Keane’s six-month spell at Liverpool has been little short of a disaster for the striker. He had seen it as the chance to play Champions League football but his relationship with Benitez has been terrible. The player has angered his manager by muttering under his breath when substituted – something that was caught on television and Benitez regarded as unacceptable. Keane made 28 appearances and scored seven goals for Liverpool.

    Full Article Here

    Don't know the source is reliable anot.

  11. #911
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  12. #912

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post


    warao, like this also can???
    linesman blind issit?

  13. #913
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    warao, like this also can???
    linesman blind issit?
    linesman see it and flag up. But rather it is the referee closed both eyes for the incident.

  14. #914
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    TAMADE! !

    REFEREE KELONG LAH!

    basket , kick our Benayoun in the arse.

  15. #915
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    WA!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH!!!!
    THANK YOU !

  16. #916
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    THANK YOU !
    Happy Birthday!!!! hope u get your 1st win tonight

  17. #917
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Happy Birthday!!!! hope u get your 1st win tonight
    ya lor. its been long time no win.

    i going bring out my secert weapon soon.

  18. #918
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Yeah!! Great to see Liverpool pull the double over one of our closest competitor

    Come on boys! The title is still within our grasp.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  19. #919
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    the ref mike riley is rubbish.


    but he did well to send off lampa!! YEAH!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #920

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    kekeke


    busiest LFC fan ever!!! wahahahaha!!

    he's actually dirty kite in disguise too!! WOOO!!!
    his rafa in disguise too!

Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •