Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14293437383940414449 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Buang!

Deregistered

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

Quote Originally Posted by terence19 View Post
    Whenever lucas play we are doom.

He is the worst player ever to worn a liverpool jersey

please sell him so what he is brazilian he is a total idiot.
    YES ! i second that !

He is the worst brazilian. . . EVER !

if im bentiez, i would play 4-4-2 diamond .

Boot Abalone, Dossena ,kite, lucas , Degen(forever dont need come back ) , keane also . maybe. i think all this money can add up to buy David Villa ?

so suprised , Aston Villa is 3rd.

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    so suprised , Aston Villa is 3rd.

aston villa is 3rd? u reading which day's newspaper?

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

I think Wigan 2nd..

Standing
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Why boot so many people? I think boot Rafa Benetiz enough liao...

To be honest, we drew so many matches mainly because of his tactics.. Why did he withdraw Torres when we only 1-0 up? Then when he finally decide to play Keane, he withdraw Gerrard. His substitutions makes no sense to me recently. Even at home against weak teams, he is still unwilling to go Offensive with 2 strikers. If it's a cup match over 2 legs, yes, a draw will be good result, but for league, it's disastrous.

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post

To be honest, we drew so many matches mainly because of his tactics.. Why did he withdraw Torres when we only 1-0 up? Then when he finally decide to play Keane, he withdraw Gerrard. His substitutions makes no sense to me recently. Even at home against weak teams, he is still unwilling to go Offensive with 2 strikers. If it's a cup match over 2 legs, yes, a draw will be good result, but for league, it's disastrous.
    IMO..his decisions makes every sense for a bookmaker..

CNY period..many chinese will gamble, hence all the weird results appearing..
    Remember..CNY is 15days horz..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Deregistered

Totals Home papers. haha

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post

aiya, we know this nong nong ago lor... but... HAIZ!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    aiya, we know this nong nong ago lor... but... HAIZ!
    maybe i can take over bentiez lah. i also look like him

maybe i can take over bentiez lah. i also look like him
    if i see u in singapore, i might mistake u for raf999 and beat u up!

Deregistered

if i see u in singapore, i might mistake u for raf999 and beat u up!
    oppsy. ..

oppsy. ..
    i think not only me lor... WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

only bro rodz and melvin didi will love u long time!!!

i think not only me lor... WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

only bro rodz and melvin didi will love u long time!!!

Dun forget he fan in disguise!

As long as he in charge of LFC we will always support him!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Dun forget he fan in disguise!

As long as he in charge of LFC we will always support him!

Relax lah everybody,we didnt win but we didnt lose also...we are better placed in the league than in many years...put it this way,if we can put a string of wins in a row,we would be up again...we played ok against wigan...we juz didnt score the 2nd goal to kill the game then lucas made a bad foul in the penalty box...everybody didnt blame gerrard or torres for having a bad game?? lucas is a good player,if not why he can become the brazilian U21 capt? cheers...muz stay positive...

rafa is still the best manager around...the team he puts depend on a number of factors,fatigue...next game importance...number of games per week,etc...we definitely cant field a team of gerrard & torres in every games we play rite? LFC is a team...everyone got to play some part...arse is not in the top 4 in the league but does that mean wenger is a bad manager? villa is 4th but does that make o'neill a good manager? if villa got the same player as LFC,do u all think o'neill wont rotate his players?

what we need to do is to support the team...during the ups,and surely the downs...juz remember in 2005,we were 0-3 down to a super milan team but a true great will rise to any occasion...we will rise again...we all want that number 19 badly...

paiseh, tonight there is a LFC game against Wigan Athletic but i m too busy with CNY to organise the guess guess guess.

so we will skip this game.

its an away fixture at the JJB.

28/01/09

Wigan Athletic vs. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB.

i wonder where bro rodz is?!?!
    still around lah bro...busy with work project rite now...so this weekend against chelski got guess guess guess?

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Relax lah everybody,we didnt win but we didnt lose also...we are better placed in the league than in many years...put it this way,if we can put a string of wins in a row,we would be up again...we played ok against wigan...we juz didnt score the 2nd goal to kill the game then lucas made a bad foul in the penalty box...everybody didnt blame gerrard or torres for having a bad game?? lucas is a good player,if not why he can become the brazilian U21 capt? cheers...muz stay positive...

bro Rodz is Rafa in disguise

RAFA: WE HAVE A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
    Paul Eaton 30 January 2009

Rafael Benitez has shrugged off his side's recent indifferent form by insisting they still have a 'fantastic opportunity' to claim this season's title.

Although three successive league draws have seen the Reds relinquish top spot to rivals Manchester United, the manager remains confident his players will soon rediscover the winning habit and keep in the hunt to end their long wait for a league title.

"The players know that, after a lot of years talking about being contenders, this is a fantastic opportunity so they are really together and you can see the mentality of all of them," he said. "The training sessions over the past two weeks have been very good.

"This season, from the beginning we were so good, we were scoring goals and winning games and everyone could see that it was an opportunity for us.

"People were saying, 'Maybe it'll be this year' so we have created a lot of the expectation ourselves. But we are still in this position so everybody knows that we have to do our best.

"Clearly we have to improve in attack. We have plenty of control and plenty of possession, but we have to create chances and take them. This is one area we can clearly improve on and we are trying to improve.

"We are in the best position that the team or club has been in for the last 15 years or something so we have to be positive and think about the positives, concentrate on Chelsea."

The Reds boss also believes that the return to form of some key players could give his Liverpool charges the impetus to turn around their recent string of Premier League draws.

"We have some good options now," added Benitez.

"We have Skrtel and Mascherano, who have been much better in the last few games. Agger is fit again and Torres is coming back too.

"These are good options for us because they are good players who can play at a very good level and if they are fit we will have a strong squad for the rest of the season.

"Skrtel was a very nice surprise for us because in only his second game back against Everton he was playing at the same level as he was before. They are all positive additions for us."

oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

How i wish...

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    oh yessssss... muz stay confident & positive

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    How i wish...

oh yessssss... muz stay confident & positive
    this one no need