Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Buang!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ALONSO: WE MUST DO BETTER

I agree with him...we could do lots better but things could have been worse also...we are in better position than in many years...

REDKNAPP SIGNALS INTEREST IN KEANE
    Keane is good but he still has not perform with LFC...we could do with heskey but LFC did not make a move...now heskey is with villa

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

AGGER REVEALS CONTRACT FRUSTRATION

Agger muz not go...he is a very good defender & very classy...he is the Hansen of the current team...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    I agree with him...we could do lots better but things could have been worse also...we are in better position than in many years...

Keane is good but he still has not perform with LFC...we could do with heskey but LFC did not make a move...now heskey is with villa
    dun care liao la.

let keane go if he still complain day n night!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

dun care liao la.

let keane go if he still complain day n night!
    or he can come here to kpkb together with us.

probably get flamed by all of us

Deregistered

I just hope abalone , doessena , kite , lucas to go . this few have played the worst in LFC.

i always kena high blood pressure when i see this 3 in line up during the match.

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    I just hope abalone , doessena , kite , lucas to go . this few have played the worst in LFC.

i always kena high blood pressure when i see this 3 in line up during the match.
    LFC keep us all healthy by keeping our blood circulating.

BENITEZ DROPS KEANE HINT

Posted 28/01/09 11:13

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez has hinted that he has received an approach for striker Robbie Keane.

The former Tottenham forward has failed to live up to expectations since making a £20million move to Anfield in the summer and has been linked with a return to White Hart Lane.

Spurs boss Harry Redknapp has admitted that he is an admirer of the Republic of Ireland star, who is set to return to Liverpool's squad for Wednesday's trip to Wigan after being dropped for the FA Cup draw with Everton at the weekend.

Benitez dodged questions regarding Keane's future when asked on Tuesday, but the Reds boss has offered a clue that he has received an enquiry regarding the ex-Inter Milan and Leeds player.

The Spaniard said in The Daily Post: "We've had four or five approaches for players and the answer has been the same - 'no'.

"We want all our players. We don't want to sell. Robbie could be one of the ones we had an approach about, I won't say.

"Is Keane one? I'm not saying, you can guess yourselves.

"For me when you sign a player the main thing is not the price, the main thing is that they just keep working.

"Keane is now back in the squad, so we can stop talking about him and his future."

paiseh, tonight there is a LFC game against Wigan Athletic but i m too busy with CNY to organise the guess guess guess.

so we will skip this game.

its an away fixture at the JJB.

28/01/09

Wigan Athletic vs. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB.

i wonder where bro rodz is?!?!

KUYT KEEN TO EXTEND LIVERPOOL STAY

Posted 28/01/09 14:36

Dirk Kuyt has pledged his future to Liverpool, with the forward's agent stating that talks are taking place over a new deal for the Dutchman.

The forward has 15 months remaining on his current deal on Merseyside and recent rumours have suggested that Juventus are monitoring the situation.

However, Kuyt - who joined the Reds in 2006 from Feyenoord - has pledged his future to the Premier League title-chasers.

"I am enormously happy here and I want to continue for as long as possible at Liverpool," he told Voetbal international.

And a representative of Kuyt, John Smith, has confirmed that talks are ongoing with the Liverpool hierarchy.

Smith added: " Furthermore, we are in discussions with Liverpool about a contract extension for Dirk."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cheesecake View Post
    nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

double nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    double nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
    bad news immediately after CNY holidays.

dirty kite wants to extend his stay. basket. wat is wrong with the world????

bad news immediately after CNY holidays.

dirty kite wants to extend his stay. basket. wat is wrong with the world????
    it's not the world that's wrong. it's KITE that's wrong. wrong for liverpool. wrong for football. he should be in the rugby league.

it's not the world that's wrong. it's KITE that's wrong. wrong for liverpool. wrong for football. he should be in the rugby league.
    confirm correct leh!!!

GERRARD: `WE`RE STILL IN RACE`

Posted 28/01/09 15:06

Steven Gerrard remains confident that Liverpool can upset the odds this season and take the Premier League title.

The Reds have not taken the top-flight crown for 19 years, but remain well placed to end that drought this term.

They have surrendered top spot to arch-rivals Manchester United in recent weeks, with precious points dropped in consecutive draws with Stoke and Everton.

Some critics have begun to question whether Rafa Benitez's side are capable of lasting the distance, with experienced heads such as United, Chelsea and Arsenal expected to prevail in the end.

Gerrard, though, has welcomed the underdog tag that has been placed on the club and believes it will serve as an added incentive to a squad desperate to bring domestic glory back to Merseyside.

"Are we out of the title race? No, we're not," the Reds skipper told the Liverpool Echo.

"If anything, the couple of setbacks we've had lately just make us even more determined to get back on track.

"We're nobody's favourites for the Premier League title but we don't really care. We're in the mix and that's where you want to be.

"We've got a great chance this season - probably the best in my time in the first team - and we believe in ourselves.

"There's a lot of pressure that comes with being in our position but we think we can cope with that. We're confident we can match United and Chelsea stride for stride and then see what happens in the closing stages of the campaign."

the title is manCircle's to lose.

we threw it away by playing 4-5-1 against KKJ teams and drawing them all.

raf999, song boh?

GERRARD: `WE`RE STILL IN RACE`

Posted 28/01/09 15:06

Steven Gerrard remains confident that Liverpool can upset the odds this season and take the Premier League title.

The Reds have not taken the top-flight crown for 19 years, but remain well placed to end that drought this term.

They have surrendered top spot to arch-rivals Manchester United in recent weeks, with precious points dropped in consecutive draws with Stoke and Everton.

Some critics have begun to question whether Rafa Benitez's side are capable of lasting the distance, with experienced heads such as United, Chelsea and Arsenal expected to prevail in the end.

Gerrard, though, has welcomed the underdog tag that has been placed on the club and believes it will serve as an added incentive to a squad desperate to bring domestic glory back to Merseyside.

"Are we out of the title race? No, we're not," the Reds skipper told the Liverpool Echo.

"If anything, the couple of setbacks we've had lately just make us even more determined to get back on track.

"We're nobody's favourites for the Premier League title but we don't really care. We're in the mix and that's where you want to be.

"We've got a great chance this season - probably the best in my time in the first team - and we believe in ourselves.

"There's a lot of pressure that comes with being in our position but we think we can cope with that. We're confident we can match United and Chelsea stride for stride and then see what happens in the closing stages of the campaign."
    yup. we gotta trash manure at old toilet and than trash gooners and chelski at anfield. sure we can do that

REDS EQUALISER ADDS TO UNITED'S INJURY WORRIES
    Daily Post 27 January 2009

Steven Gerrard's FA Cup derby leveller for Liverpool on Monday may have unwittingly handed Manchester United a problem.
    United are without 12 senior players for tonight’s Barclays Premier League trip to West Brom, leaving Sir Alex Ferguson to pick through his squad for a team of fit players.

Ferguson was hoping the situation might have eased in time United’s next league game against Everton – with both Rio Ferdinand and Wes Brown tipped to be available after long-standing back and ankle problems respectively and Park Ji-sung on the brink of a comeback from a minor hamstring complaint.

But the Old Trafford encounter with David Moyes’s men will now be played 48 hours ahead of schedule – moving forward to Saturday January 31 from Monday February 2 to clear the way for Everton’s FA Cup replay with Liverpool on February 4.

It robs Ferdinand, Brown and Park, or anyone else among United’s walking wounded who might have had a chance of returning against Everton, of two extra days’ preparation.

The late change is part of a confusing February fixture list for United.

Their remaining outstanding game against Fulham - originally postponed in August because of the Red Devils’ presence in the European Super Cup - has been pencilled in for February 17. But that will be dependent on neither side requiring a fifth-round replay.

In addition, the Red Devils’ home match against Portsmouth on February 28 has been postponed because of their appearance in the Carling Cup final the following day.
    hee hee

yup. we gotta trash manure at old toilet and than trash gooners and chelski at anfield. sure we can do that

bro rodz possessed u ah?

Steven Gerrard's FA Cup derby leveller for Liverpool on Monday may have unwittingly handed Manchester United a problem.
    United are without 12 senior players for tonight’s Barclays Premier League trip to West Brom, leaving Sir Alex Ferguson to pick through his squad for a team of fit players.

Ferguson was hoping the situation might have eased in time United’s next league game against Everton – with both Rio Ferdinand and Wes Brown tipped to be available after long-standing back and ankle problems respectively and Park Ji-sung on the brink of a comeback from a minor hamstring complaint.

But the Old Trafford encounter with David Moyes’s men will now be played 48 hours ahead of schedule – moving forward to Saturday January 31 from Monday February 2 to clear the way for Everton’s FA Cup replay with Liverpool on February 4.

It robs Ferdinand, Brown and Park, or anyone else among United’s walking wounded who might have had a chance of returning against Everton, of two extra days’ preparation.

Their remaining outstanding game against Fulham - originally postponed in August because of the Red Devils’ presence in the European Super Cup - has been pencilled in for February 17. But that will be dependent on neither side requiring a fifth-round replay.

In addition, the Red Devils’ home match against Portsmouth on February 28 has been postponed because of their appearance in the Carling Cup final the following day.
    hee hee
    ya, this one is quite funny. HAHAHAHHAA

hee hee