Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10253033343536374045 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Buang!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    i think benayoun can penetrate more than kite.
    bobian

dirty kite is sleep same bed as raf999 one.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    bobian

dirty kite is sleep same bed as raf999 one.
    wah you peep windows one ah?

better cover up mind

wah you peep windows one ah?

better cover up mind
    this one all LFC fans knw leh

sian 1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    this one all LFC fans knw leh

sian 1-1
    i think next match must keep kite and babel out. all hor-land players can go hor-land village and lim kopi.

Deregistered

dam!

im really very very disappointed in doessena.

he really sux today. and babel also. . .

KITE as usual got to be given FOC. . .

See Doessena Crossing. all so low , chao chao i think Aurelio can do better than that.

AND TONIGHT TOO MUCH BLOOD LOST.

i think next match must keep kite and babel out. all hor-land players can go hor-land village and lim kopi.
    buey sai

tonight's fixture is terok

dirty kite got a fabulous chance to win it for us and he pass the ball to how-wat.

i really feel my blood pressure shoot up n blood oozing out from my mouth, nose, eyes, ears.

okay.....koonz time. goodnight everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    dam!

See Doessena Crossing. all so low , chao chao i think Aurelio can do better than that.

u watch the same game as us ah

dossena ok leh, much beta then before.

babel is kanasai

dirty kite is playing his usual game.

okay.....koonz time. goodnight everyone.
    gdnite

i go raid my fridge for some beer. gdnite!

dam!

aurelio or even insua better than dossi anytime.

time to sell

Deregistered

aurelio or even insua better than dossi anytime.

time to sell
    yes. i would rather play insua. if Aurelio is injured. at least insua is promising .

i think defence side. man of the match would be Torres and Lil' Beast.

yes. i would rather play insua. if Aurelio is injured. at least insua is promising .

i think defence side. man of the match would be Torres and Lil' Beast.
    insua left for argentina U21 games. haiz.

HUAT AH!!!

DUBAI INTEREST STILL IN RECKONING

Dubai interests may again emerge as the main player in the battle to buy Liverpool.

Speculation is growing in the Middle East that Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, thought to have lost interest in the Anfield club last year as the credit crunch started to bite, may be preparing another move for the club.

But if that does happen, it will only be during the summer as Liverpool's current American co-owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett try to extend their 350million loan with the Royal Bank of Scotland and Wachovia - a prospect which, in the current financial climate, looks remote.

Sheikh Maktoum is the ruler of Dubai and founder of Dubai International Capital, who were involved in lengthy and ultimately unsuccessful negotiations to buy the club last year.

The Sheikh then took on the potential takeover on a personal level, but also opted to pull away several months ago.

But with the intense rivalry between the Arab states over ownership of Premier League clubs, the Sheikh is again believed to be reviewing the situation.

It emerged last week that a Kuwaiti group, the oil-rich Al-Kharafi family, were involved in talks - initially with Hicks - over a potential buyout, plus the 400m financing of the club's proposed new stadium.

But the 600m asking price was considered too high and, following the amount of publicity the offer generated, it is now believed consortium leader Nasser Al-Kharafi has pulled out of negotiations.

A source close to the Middle East groups said: "The price was too high and the Kuwaitis were annoyed that their interest was leaked.

"Surely in the current climate, and with time running out on the Americans who must repay or re-finance their loan in July, nobody is going to buy Liverpool at this present time.

"The price drops with every passing day, and any prospective buyer would now wait until the summer before making a move. By then, the Americans would have to accept a much lower price - around 400m or lower."

That applies if the Americans fail to re-negotiate their current deal, although there have been suggestions they still have hopes of achieving that.

RBS were prepared to give them a six-month extension on that loan this month. But that was an existing deal, and they are highly unlikely to take on a new agreement with the Americans.

The source said: "With the Government now with majority control of RBS, it would seem unlikely that Liverpool would be allowed a huge new loan while other businesses around the country are not."

It has already been suggested there is a new interest from Dubai, plus half a dozen other interested parties who will to talk to Hicks and Gillett.

Talks involving Liverpool's finance director Phillip Nash and the commercial director Ian Ayre - along with high-level Hicks negotiators from Dallas - were held talks last week in London and the Middle East with the Kuwaitis.

But the 600m price was a sticking point, as were attempts by Hicks to continue as a minority shareholder. That looks to have brought him back into conflict with Gillett, who wants both Americans to leave on the same terms.

Reports of internal friction at Anfield have therefore surfaced again, with manager Rafael Benitez and chief executive Rick Parry seemingly supporting different factions.

Last season it was Hicks who blocked the bid from DIC that was supported by Gillett - and now the co-owners appear to be at loggerheads again.

They will both be at next Sunday's home game against Chelsea, Hicks arriving a few days earlier in the hope of breaking the impasse over Benitez's new contract.

Sheikh Maktoum and his Dubai associates, meanwhile, are watching and waiting.

Sian drew again and must replay some more

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Sian drew again and must replay some more
    ya lor

sibeh paiseh.

as usual, lack of concentration and poor finishing
    rubbish performance from dirty kite

why is it so hard to be a LFC fan?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

waseh, same qn as i asked.

indeed.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

strressss ahh

other than blaming rafa and dirty kite for last nite, we also need to blame bro Rodz

once again, he MIA only, we cannot win

haiz