Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11161920212223263146 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Buang!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    u support holland mah becos got u inside. hahahaha
    where i got inside holand team? holland road issit? hahahah

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    where i got inside holand team? holland road issit? hahahah
    u're dirty kite in disguise mah n u say tat i'm ur biggest fan! hahahaha
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

u're dirty kite in disguise mah n u say tat i'm ur biggest fan! hahahaha
    u mean u really keep my boxer as souvenir ah? no lah...kuyt is a playing legend...thats why u all love him...i retired long time ago lah...

u mean u really keep my boxer as souvenir ah? no lah...kuyt is a playing legend...thats why u all love him...i retired long time ago lah...
    erm.. ur boxer was stolen by melvin didi the moment u stripped.

erm.. ur boxer was stolen by melvin didi the moment u stripped.

no wonder i'm short of one boxer!

Anyway,LFC will win the 19th league title this season... steady...fergie & manure can forget about title number 18...maybe manure will fight it out with chelski for the automatic champions league spot for next season... maybe arse wont be playing champions league football next season villa looks really good for 4th placing

no wonder i'm short of one boxer!

Anyway,LFC will win the 19th league title this season... steady...fergie & manure can forget about title number 18...maybe manure will fight it out with chelski for the automatic champions league spot for next season... maybe arse wont be playing champions league football next season villa looks really good for 4th placing
    nice to see that they buanged against derby county. hahahhaa

nigel clough is a LFC old boy.

nice to see that they buanged against derby county. hahahhaa

nigel clough is a LFC old boy.
    yeah...go nigel... if we can beat manure...derby also can...

TORRES WANTS TO GO DOWN IN HISTORY

Posted 08/01/09 17:08

Liverpool striker Fernando Torres believes the current side have all the credentials to make a significant contribution to the club's illustrious history.

The 24-year-old Spaniard is already a legend in his homeland after scoring the goal in the final of Euro 2008 which ended his nation's 44-year wait for a major trophy.

And after experiencing that emotional high Torres hopes to be able to have the same impact on Merseyside.

"Having won the European Championships with Spain I have experienced what it is like to be part of a generation of players that will never be forgotten," he said. "I think that the same could be said of this Liverpool team if we can win the league.

"If we can do it we will be remembered for many years in the hearts of Liverpool fans."

The club have not won the league title since 1990 but they currently top the table by three points from Chelsea and have finally emerged as realistic contenders after several disappointing seasons.

Torres, who was such a success in his debut season with 33 goals, has missed much of this campaign with hamstring injuries and has yet to rediscover his top form.

But the team have coped well in his absence and the striker said that was due to the ethos created by manager Rafael Benitez, who himself has been missing from the touchline four matches after two operations for kidney stones.

"A Benitez team is never just about one player but about the group," way," said Torres, who is set to start against Stoke on Saturday after scoring as a substitute in the FA Cup victory at Preston - his first appearance since November 26.

"We have a solid unit that knows how to win games playing our way.

"We have beaten the big teams without me and on occasions without Steven Gerrard, like the game against Manchester United (a 2-1 win in September).

"I think that was a positive for the team as a whole; it illustrated that importance of every player in the squad."

Torres added on the club's website, liverpoolfc.tv: "We are working towards the same goal of ensuring that Liverpool win the Premier League.

"If we are able to achieve this it will have been a joint effort - no one player will take the most credit. It is a group effort."

TORRES WANTS TO GO DOWN IN HISTORY

after this season,when LFC wins title number 19...the whole team will be remembered...LEGEND...

after this season,when LFC wins title number 19...the whole team will be remembered...LEGEND...
    wa..... ok ok... surely... even u, dirty kite. hahahhaa

but we all already immortalised dirty kite.

no thanks to you, me and us

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    melvin didi stole his boxers!!!

We all here know who is cheesekite fan is no need to say i steal cos we all know who did it!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    We all here know who is cheesekite fan is no need to say i steal cos we all know who did it!
    dun worry, we won't tell the whole world tat u did it. we take it as dirty kite never lose anything. hahahhahaa

dun worry, we won't tell the whole world tat u did it. we take it as dirty kite never lose anything. hahahhahaa

Zai... we all know who like to wear dirty kite underwear over his head!

don't tell the world lah

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Zai... we all know who like to wear dirty kite underwear over his head!
    dun worry melvin didi!! we won't tell the whole world that it is u who stole n wear his boxer on the head!

steady! secret here!

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    after we become the epl champion,bro cheesecake will openly declare himself as number 1 Kuyt fan...rite now hes juz contented to be number one Kuyt secret admirer...

after we become the epl champion,bro cheesecake will openly declare himself as number 1 Kuyt fan...rite now hes juz contented to be number one Kuyt secret admirer...
    i dun think so la

never will be his fan even if we win the title. i think u mixed up melvin didi with me. hahahhaa

i dun think so la

never will be his fan even if we win the title. i think u mixed up melvin didi with me. hahahhaa

dun keke lah, 2 of you tag team
    1 steal, 1 wear on head