Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 1009

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Buang!

  1. #301
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    no wonder he said in tnp he wants to visit singapore. now i know why

    his best frens all work in changi village n orchard tower.


    some say even in desker rd!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #302

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    his best frens all work in changi village n orchard tower.


    some say even in desker rd!
    u forget 'gay'lang

  3. #303
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    u forget 'gay'lang
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #304

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    How Gerrard affray started

    LIVERPOOL: IT WAS not the way Steven Gerrard would have wished to end the year.

    While the Liverpool captain will be delighted with his club leading the Barclays Premier League, he has landed himself in hot water off the pitch.

    The Times reported that the 28-year-old was charged with assault and affray after a brawl outside a late-night bar on early Monday morning in Southport, a seaside town near Liverpool.




    It is understood that the alleged victim, Mr Marcus McGee, who was a disc jockey at the club, was sitting behind the bar when Gerrard asked him to change the music.

    The footballer was said to have asked for the music card that operates the sound system.

    Mr McGee apparently refused.

    The Sun reported a reveller of the pub as saying: "Marcus pushed Gerrard in the chest and, almost instinctively, Gerrard hit back with his elbow in Marcus' mouth.

    "Gerrard stepped back and walked away but his mates piled on top of Marcus and one of them smashed a beer bottle over his head.

    "Gerrard was pulled out of the scrapping and it turned into a free-for-all."

    Gerrard and five other men aged between 18 and 33 were arrested after the row. The Liverpool player was released from custody early yesterday morning.

    Mr McGee was taken to hospital, where he received treatment for facial injuries before being released.

    Liverpool have declined to comment officially about the incident. Gerrard has a reputation of being a model professional who rarely drinks, and even more rarely stays out late.

    Sources at the club suggested that manager Rafael Benitez would take disciplinary action only if Gerrard was charged with any offence.

    His England international career is also safe, as The Sun reported that Football Association chiefs will only consider his position if he is convicted of "a serious criminal offence".

  5. #305

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Panic - The Smiths

    Hang the DJ, Hang the DJ, Hang the DJ
    Hang the DJ, Hang the DJ, Hang the DJ
    HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ
    HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ
    HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ
    Hang the DJ, Hang the DJ, Hang the DJ
    HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ
    HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ
    Hang the DJ, Hang the DJ, Hang the DJ
    HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ
    HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ
    Hang the DJ, Hang the DJ, Hang the DJ
    HANG THE DJ

  6. #306
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by obfuscate View Post
    How Gerrard affray started

    LIVERPOOL: IT WAS not the way Steven Gerrard would have wished to end the year.

    While the Liverpool captain will be delighted with his club leading the Barclays Premier League, he has landed himself in hot water off the pitch.

    The Times reported that the 28-year-old was charged with assault and affray after a brawl outside a late-night bar on early Monday morning in Southport, a seaside town near Liverpool.




    It is understood that the alleged victim, Mr Marcus McGee, who was a disc jockey at the club, was sitting behind the bar when Gerrard asked him to change the music.

    The footballer was said to have asked for the music card that operates the sound system.

    Mr McGee apparently refused.

    The Sun reported a reveller of the pub as saying: "Marcus pushed Gerrard in the chest and, almost instinctively, Gerrard hit back with his elbow in Marcus' mouth.

    "Gerrard stepped back and walked away but his mates piled on top of Marcus and one of them smashed a beer bottle over his head.

    "Gerrard was pulled out of the scrapping and it turned into a free-for-all."

    Gerrard and five other men aged between 18 and 33 were arrested after the row. The Liverpool player was released from custody early yesterday morning.

    Mr McGee was taken to hospital, where he received treatment for facial injuries before being released.

    Liverpool have declined to comment officially about the incident. Gerrard has a reputation of being a model professional who rarely drinks, and even more rarely stays out late.

    Sources at the club suggested that manager Rafael Benitez would take disciplinary action only if Gerrard was charged with any offence.

    His England international career is also safe, as The Sun reported that Football Association chiefs will only consider his position if he is convicted of "a serious criminal offence".
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #307
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by obfuscate View Post
    How Gerrard affray started
    Looks like a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  8. #308
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Looks like a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time
    jus when we were top of the league!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #309
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Glenn Johnson for LFC?



    Johnson is still being linked with Liverpool despite vehement denials by Portsmouth on Tuesday, with The Times suggesting a price of 6.5m for the England right-back.



    Pennant to leave for Atl. Madrid?


    Jermaine Pennant is a 3million target for Atletico Madrid - just days after snubbing rivals Real.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #310
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    BENITEZ ASSURES GERRARD OF SUPPORT

    Posted 31/12/08 09:23


    Steven Gerrard is expected to return to training with Liverpool later today after being personally assured by Rafa Benitez that his position at the club was unaffected by his arrest for assault and affray on Tuesday.

    The Reds captain was charged on Tuesday morning along with two other men who had also been arrested after a "disturbance" outside a late-night bar in Southport, Merseyside in the early hours of Monday morning.

    It is understood that Benitez has since telephoned Gerrard to pledge his skipper his full support and confirm that his status as club captain was not under review. The Times reports that 'Gerrard is said to have felt dejected after spending much of the previous day in police custody, but he was grateful for the call from Benitez.'

    The newspaper also reports that, following the 5-1 defeat of Newcastle on Sunday, Gerrard was given a two-day break. As a result, he will not be punished for being at a nightclub until the early hours of Monday morning and no internal disciplinary action is being considered. Instead, Gerrard will report back to training today and may yet feature in this weekend's FA Cup tie at Preston.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #311
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    PLAYERS TURN ON DROGBA - REPORT



    Posted 31/12/08 07:33



    Chelsea players turned on Didier Drogba during a stormy meeting at the club's training ground on Tuesday, according to the Daily Mail.

    The paper reports that manager Luiz Felipe Scolari called the meeting to clear the air after some poor results in recent weeks and 'a full-scale slanging match developed between some of the club's star names'.

    Drogba had gone public with his grievances about Scolari's reluctance to pair him with Nicolas Anelka, and the Ivory Coast striker was reportedly the target of senior players' wrath.

    The Daily Mail goes on to report that some Chelsea players want Drogba out of the club in January because they fear he is destabilising the club.

    He was apparently accused of "talking b******" after claiming in the press that Chelsea did nothing for him when his grandmother died in June, pointing out that the club had actually hired a private jet to fly him home to Africa.

    But Chelsea are unlikely to sell Drogba in January as they have a lack of striking options, with Nicolas Anelka their only other senior stiker.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #312
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    PLAYERS TURN ON DROGBA - REPORT



    Posted 31/12/08 07:33



    Chelsea players turned on Didier Drogba during a stormy meeting at the club's training ground on Tuesday, according to the Daily Mail.

    The paper reports that manager Luiz Felipe Scolari called the meeting to clear the air after some poor results in recent weeks and 'a full-scale slanging match developed between some of the club's star names'.

    Drogba had gone public with his grievances about Scolari's reluctance to pair him with Nicolas Anelka, and the Ivory Coast striker was reportedly the target of senior players' wrath.

    The Daily Mail goes on to report that some Chelsea players want Drogba out of the club in January because they fear he is destabilising the club.

    He was apparently accused of "talking b******" after claiming in the press that Chelsea did nothing for him when his grandmother died in June, pointing out that the club had actually hired a private jet to fly him home to Africa.

    But Chelsea are unlikely to sell Drogba in January as they have a lack of striking options, with Nicolas Anelka their only other senior stiker.
    Quick! Fan the fire! Royale Rumble in the Chel$ki dressing room!
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  13. #313
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dry Cabinet
    Posts
    247

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    PLAYERS TURN ON DROGBA - REPORT



    Posted 31/12/08 07:33



    Chelsea players turned on Didier Drogba during a stormy meeting at the club's training ground on Tuesday, according to the Daily Mail.

    The paper reports that manager Luiz Felipe Scolari called the meeting to clear the air after some poor results in recent weeks and 'a full-scale slanging match developed between some of the club's star names'.

    Drogba had gone public with his grievances about Scolari's reluctance to pair him with Nicolas Anelka, and the Ivory Coast striker was reportedly the target of senior players' wrath.

    The Daily Mail goes on to report that some Chelsea players want Drogba out of the club in January because they fear he is destabilising the club.

    He was apparently accused of "talking b******" after claiming in the press that Chelsea did nothing for him when his grandmother died in June, pointing out that the club had actually hired a private jet to fly him home to Africa.

    But Chelsea are unlikely to sell Drogba in January as they have a lack of striking options, with Nicolas Anelka their only other senior stiker.
    May be Rafa999 will buy Doggybar next..??

  14. #314

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua


  15. #315
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by obfuscate View Post
    they are like high on drugs.

  16. #316
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by obfuscate View Post
    poor oldcastle chap.

  17. #317
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dry Cabinet
    Posts
    247

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    poor oldcastle chap.
    Hahaha... so funny!!

  18. #318
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Quote Originally Posted by obfuscate View Post
    HAHHAA

    the LFC fan is very animated


    the oldcastle fan took it well.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #319
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Let's get ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!


    Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

    Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

    Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

    Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

    so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.


    Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

    1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer.

    2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.




    League Table

    1). zhapchit 32pts
    2). grumpy 27pts
    3). cheesecake 24pts
    4). blazer workz 23pts
    5). airfins 20pts
    6). obfuscate 20pts
    7). boresome 19pts
    8). domdomino 17pts
    9). jfoo 17pts --> amended, 1pt plus for rubbish king. hahahhahaa
    10). Taurean 16pts
    11). canew 13pts
    12). roDz 11pts
    13). kelccm 8pts
    14). Parchiao 3pt
    15). mario_Pittas 3pts
    16). goondu 1pt
    17). dfstan 1pt
    __________________




    HAT-TRICK HERO!!
    ________________

    1). airfins 26 Nov, 2008 LFC 1 vs. Marseille 0 (Stevie G)
    2). CC 30 Nov, 2008 Chel$ki 1 vs. Gooners 2 (RVP X 2)
    3). obfuscate 13 Dec, 2008 Hotcakes 0 vs. ManCircle 0





    28/12/08

    Oldcastle utd vs. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!

    st.james park. (early kickoff)

    5-1 to LFC *(gerrard first n Alonso last)


    1). 2-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (rubbish king, Stevie G) CC --> 0pt
    2). 3-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Keane, Alonso ) domdomino --> 1pt
    3). 2-0 LFC Win! (Keane,Kuyt) roDz --> 0pt
    4). 3-0 LFC WIN! (keane, gerrard) jfoo --> 0pt
    5). 1-0 Liverpool Win (Gerrard) blazer_workz--> 0pt
    6). 4-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Keane, Keane) zhapchit --> 0pt
    7). 3-1 Liverpool wins. (Keane, Gerrard) Canew. --> 0pt
    8). 2-0 Liverpool Win (Kyut, Gerrard) obfuscate --> 0pt



    28/12/08

    BUANG CHEL$ki, BUANG BUANG BUANG!!

    Fulham vs. Chel$ki


    2-2(Dempsey X 2 for Fulham, Lampa X 2 for Chel$ki)
    craven Cottage

    1). 2-2 DRAW! (Bullard, Murphy) CC --> 3pts
    2). 2-0 CHESKI win (anelka X2 ) domdomino --> 0pt
    3). 2-1 Chelski win lah (Drogba) roDz --> 0pt
    4). 2-2 DRAW (fulham: anyone / chelski: drogba x 2) jfoo --> 3pts
    5). 2-1 Chelsea Win (Anelka, Dogba) blazer_workz --> 0pt
    6). 3-0 Chelski win (anelka, anelka) zhapchit --> 0pt
    7). 2-0 Chelsea wins. (Drogba, Anelka) Canew --> 0pt
    8). 1-0 Fulham Win (Murphy) obfuscate --> 0pt
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #320
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

    Let's get ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!


    Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

    Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

    Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

    Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

    so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.


    Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

    1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer.

    2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.




    League Table

    1). zhapchit 32pts
    2). grumpy 27pts
    3). cheesecake 27pts
    4). blazer workz 23pts
    5). airfins 20pts
    6). obfuscate 20pts
    7). jfoo 20pts
    8). boresome 19pts
    9). domdomino 18pts
    10). Taurean 16pts
    11). canew 13pts
    12). roDz 11pts
    13). kelccm 8pts
    14). Parchiao 3pt
    15). mario_Pittas 3pts
    16). goondu 1pt
    17). dfstan 1pt
    __________________




    HAT-TRICK HERO!!
    ________________

    1). airfins 26 Nov, 2008 LFC 1 vs. Marseille 0 (Stevie G)
    2). CC 30 Nov, 2008 Chel$ki 1 vs. Gooners 2 (RVP X 2)
    3). obfuscate 13 Dec, 2008 Hotcakes 0 vs. ManCircle 0




    03 Jan, 2009

    FA Cup 3rd Round

    Preston N.E vs. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!!

    (LIVERPOOL away to PNE).



    1). 3-0 LFC WINS!! (Keane, Keane) CC
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •