Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Buang!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyboy View Post
    Man U buang.. Go go go...
    Yes, Go and Buang
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Bua

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Yes, Go and Buang

Please buang so Chelsea never buang alone.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Please buang so Chelsea never buang alone.

haha!! i can see that manCircle utd wants someone to form circle with!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    haha!! i can see that manCircle utd wants someone to form circle with!!!
    add gooners and they have 3some

yo fellow LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB FANS!!!

our clubSnap's xpert11 footy league is into its 3rd season!!

we're recruiting new players to join the league!!

the xpert11 online football management website.

it takes very little time to manage ... around an hr each week or everyday if u're mad like most of us here. haha!

our LeagueID: 155252

join us for a crazy time!

our TCSS thread for xpert11.

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    they tyko to escape.

Yep, great way to end 2008. But I'll still continue to cross all my fingers and toes till the end of the season. Hopefully the rest will continue to falter while Liverpool continues to prosper
    can win the epl lah bro...

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post

they forgot to buang yesterday

yo fellow LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB FANS!!!

our clubSnap's xpert11 footy league is into its 3rd season!!

we're recruiting new players to join the league!!

the xpert11 online football management website.

it takes very little time to manage ... around an hr each week or everyday if u're mad like most of us here. haha!

our LeagueID: 155252

join us for a crazy time!

our TCSS thread for xpert11.
    haha,ok i try lah...but my schedule will be tight...please bear with me...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post

we need your war cry to counter the kelongness

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    can one. we oso very tight. tight around the groin area. hahahahhaa

can one. we oso very tight. tight around the groin area. hahahahhaa

typical 18 y.o.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    typical 18 y.o.
    strong. hahaha

wa, joanne peh now so sad. the robert zhang is a pervert

GERRARD ARRESTED AFTER BAR FIGHT

Posted 29/12/08 10:59

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard was arrested in the early hours of Monday after a brawl at a night-spot.

Gerrard was still in custody at 1030GMT after officers were called to an incident in Bold Street, Southport, at about 0230.

Merseyside Police said the 28-year-old and five other men were arrested on suspicion of assault.

A police spokesman said: "Merseyside Police is investigating an assault that took place in the early hours of Monday December 29 on Bold Street in Southport.

"At around 2.30am officers attended a disturbance at a licensed premises on Bold Street.

"Six men were arrested on suspicion of section 20 assault on Lord Street.

"The men, four aged 33, 31, 29 and 19, who all come from the Huyton area, a 28-year-old man from Formby and an 18-year-old man from Litherland remain in police custody.

"A 34-year-old man from Southport was taken to hospital with facial injuries which are not believed to be life threatening.

"Anyone who saw anything or who has any information is asked to call Merseyside Police on 0151 777 3165 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111."

Gerrard scored twice for Liverpool in Sunday's 5-1 win at Newcastle.

And the Reds captain hailed his table-topping Liverpool side as the best he has played in.

He called on everyone at Anfield to enjoy being top of the league after Liverpool extended their lead over Chelsea thanks to the emphatic win.

Speaking after the game, Gerrard said: "I think we've got to enjoy it. We will play our best football if we are relaxed and composed.

"I think it's important for us to remain humble, keep our feet on the ground and keep working hard."

Gerrard was arrested after a disturbance at the Lounge Inn, a modern restaurant close to the junction of Bold Street and Stanley Street.

The eatery converts into a late night club venue with live music and DJs. No-one was available to comment today.

The well-to-do seaside town is a popular venue for wealthy footballers looking for a night out.

A Liverpool FC spokesman said the club would not be commenting on the alleged incident.

Aiya, Boro couldn't hang on against the Mancircle onslaught. Berbatov managed to save the circling team.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Aiya, Boro couldn't hang on against the Mancircle onslaught. Berbatov managed to save the circling team.

haiz... cannot depend on others, we only have ourselves to blame for not winning those games we should have.

but, what the heck, we are top of table going into the new year!

yeah!!

GERRARD ARRESTED AFTER BAR FIGHT

Posted 29/12/08 10:59

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard was arrested in the early hours of Monday after a brawl at a night-spot.

Gerrard was still in custody at 1030GMT after officers were called to an incident in Bold Street, Southport, at about 0230.

Merseyside Police said the 28-year-old and five other men were arrested on suspicion of assault.

A police spokesman said: "Merseyside Police is investigating an assault that took place in the early hours of Monday December 29 on Bold Street in Southport.

"At around 2.30am officers attended a disturbance at a licensed premises on Bold Street.

"Six men were arrested on suspicion of section 20 assault on Lord Street.

"The men, four aged 33, 31, 29 and 19, who all come from the Huyton area, a 28-year-old man from Formby and an 18-year-old man from Litherland remain in police custody.

"A 34-year-old man from Southport was taken to hospital with facial injuries which are not believed to be life threatening.

"Anyone who saw anything or who has any information is asked to call Merseyside Police on 0151 777 3165 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111."

Gerrard scored twice for Liverpool in Sunday's 5-1 win at Newcastle.

And the Reds captain hailed his table-topping Liverpool side as the best he has played in.

He called on everyone at Anfield to enjoy being top of the league after Liverpool extended their lead over Chelsea thanks to the emphatic win.

Speaking after the game, Gerrard said: "I think we've got to enjoy it. We will play our best football if we are relaxed and composed.

"I think it's important for us to remain humble, keep our feet on the ground and keep working hard."

Gerrard was arrested after a disturbance at the Lounge Inn, a modern restaurant close to the junction of Bold Street and Stanley Street.

The eatery converts into a late night club venue with live music and DJs. No-one was available to comment today.

The well-to-do seaside town is a popular venue for wealthy footballers looking for a night out.

A Liverpool FC spokesman said the club would not be commenting on the alleged incident.
    3 months Jail term?

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    3 months Jail term?
    huh.. if so rooney tio hanged liao.

huh.. if so rooney tio hanged liao.
    Life time imprisonment!

Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast