Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 63

Thread: The struggle of the human mind

  1. #41

    Default Re: The struggle of the human mind

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    No I don;t think it will be that simple. It will go like this:

    OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! SLOWLY!!! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! FINISH OR NOT? OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! FINALLY!! HUH WHAT YOU MEAN SECOND ROUND??!! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! WHAT YOU MEAN YOUR FRIEND ALSO WANT TO JOIN IN. OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH ! and that is why you will walk funny the morning after heheheh...
    You are right. I defer to the you with the experience !!! ;P
    Last edited by ianwurn; 20th December 2008 at 12:56 AM.
    Snap ?

  2. #42
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: The struggle of the human mind

    Quote Originally Posted by cqprime View Post
    I think to stay sane is the greatest challenge under the pressure from internal self and external sources (family and peers and work)

    But good thing...if u r permanently insane u can claim for it too from ur insurance .

    Ok back to main topic: 1. Embracing new technology : <- I love to embrace new gadgets but very costly....
    I would rather embrace a loved one than have technology. U love someone, she can love u back..u love machines, can that machine love u back?

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: The struggle of the human mind

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    I would rather embrace a loved one than have technology. U love someone, she can love u back..u love machines, can that machine love u back?
    she can dun reciprocate de ler.

  4. #44
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: The struggle of the human mind

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    she can dun reciprocate de ler.
    love is hard to find. lol...

    den again if suddenly a machine voice out its love for u... i think its time u get it exorcised.
    Last edited by redstone; 20th December 2008 at 01:12 AM.

  5. #45

    Default Re: The struggle of the human mind

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    love is hard to find. lol...

    den again if suddenly a machine voice out its love for u... i think its time u get in exorcised.
    Bionic Woman ah ?
    Snap ?

  6. #46
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: The struggle of the human mind

    Quote Originally Posted by ianwurn View Post
    Bionic Woman ah ?
    hey.... I thought Jamie Sommers of Bionic Woman ( the original one that is Lindsay Wagner) was very hot stuff leh!! so don't knock it!! heheh....

  7. #47
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: The struggle of the human mind

    Quote Originally Posted by ianwurn View Post
    Bionic Woman ah ?
    Like this?

    http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/local.../?hub=CP24Home


  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: The struggle of the human mind

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    she's too cold liao.

  9. #49
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: The struggle of the human mind

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    i have a hard time seeing the future, that consists of 4 lucky digits!
    buy 1234.
    Last edited by Sion; 20th December 2008 at 09:08 AM.

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    390

    Default Re: The struggle of the human mind

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    i have a hard time seeing the future, that consists of 4 lucky digits!
    That's a good one while Sion did want to mention that he find it difficult not to be
    able to have access to CS. Congratulations guys!

    Another contribution mentioned that it is also a mind blowing assumption to be
    able to find a lady who is warm and passionate as the current trend of having
    too many cold females out there is just as difficult to understand too.

    What do you think?

  11. #51
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: The struggle of the human mind

    Quote Originally Posted by forward View Post
    Another contribution mentioned that it is also a mind blowing assumption to be
    able to find a lady who is warm and passionate as the current trend of having
    too many cold females out there is just as difficult to understand too.

    What do you think?
    Warm up the dolly.
    Last edited by Sion; 20th December 2008 at 09:21 AM.

  12. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: The struggle of the human mind

    Quote Originally Posted by forward View Post
    That's a good one while Sion did want to mention that he find it difficult not to be
    able to have access to CS. Congratulations guys!

    Another contribution mentioned that it is also a mind blowing assumption to be
    able to find a lady who is warm and passionate as the current trend of having
    too many cold females out there is just as difficult to understand too.

    What do you think?
    dunno le, i got no prob accessing CS.

    men are stuck in the past, having to fill the traditional roll of breadwinner. society expects men to. men can oni wear pants while women got the choice of skirts.

    cold female i refering to the wan Redstone post.

  13. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: The struggle of the human mind

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Warm up the dolly.
    who is Dolly? i dunno any gal with that name ler...

  14. #54
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: The struggle of the human mind

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    who is Dolly? i dunno any gal with that name ler...
    One of his many "blow-up" dolls heheheheh

  15. #55
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: The struggle of the human mind

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    One of his many "blow-up" dolls heheheheh
    To match a blown up ego perhaps...

  16. #56

    Default Re: The struggle of the human mind

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    Aiko don't look too happy. Dont think she likes wat the guy is doing for her....
    Snap ?

  17. #57

    Default Re: The struggle of the human mind

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    who is Dolly? i dunno any gal with that name ler...
    Got watch Under One Roof ?
    Snap ?

  18. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: The struggle of the human mind

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    One of his many "blow-up" dolls heheheheh
    wadz the others' name eh?



    Quote Originally Posted by ianwurn View Post
    Got watch Under One Roof ?
    oh yeah, how can i forget. but is Sion refering to that wan? Aussie slang?

  19. #59
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: The struggle of the human mind

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    wadz the others' name eh?





    oh yeah, how can i forget. but is Sion refering to that wan? Aussie slang?
    The sheep?

  20. #60
    kbkak
    Guests

    Default Re: The struggle of the human mind

    hahah rofl

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •