In keeping up with the style of modern culture and staying alive what do you think is the struggle of the human mind?
1. Embracing new technology
2. Peer pressure
3. Keeping up with the higher cost of education
4. Danger of being caught in sudden outbreak of unknown diseases.
5. To be free from every sort of bondage.
6. To remain curious, open, unsatiated in all its relations with nature.
7. To bring food to the table for the family.
8. To find an immediate solution to the current down turn of the economy.
9. To get rid of the fear of being attack by so called organised beliefs such as those so often known as the "terrorists".
10. The financial and medical problems associated with the aging population.
What are your views on the above or is there any other struggles you may have encounted?