Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greeting from Japan

Default Re: Greeting from Japan

Quote Originally Posted by hazelng View Post
    Welcome!!!

I'm going Japan in Jan 2009. Can u guys share places that has nice views / scenery!!!
    Hello hazelng, which city will you visit? If you visit Tokyo and I have day Off from my company maybe we can hunt some object together . . Let me know ok?

Oh. Tokyo and Hokkaido (Sapporo, Otaru, Niseko & Norboribetsu)

i oso want to go there watch smaps' concert.but website all japanese cannot understand hw?

Quote Originally Posted by Muzik View Post
    Oh. Tokyo and Hokkaido (Sapporo, Otaru, Niseko & Norboribetsu)
    Tokyo = you can go to odaiba, sinjyuku and many places for sight seeing or Ginza for shopping, of course the expensive Disneyland . . . depends on how long you stay here . . . coz odaiba it self you need at least half day not include taking pictures in sunset . . . .
    Hokkaido is a big island,which city will you go? If yougto north you might see the iceberg or skying in thr mountain coz Hokkaido has snow already . . .

Quote Originally Posted by kirkchua79 View Post
    i oso want to go there watch smaps' concert.but website all japanese cannot understand hw?
    they never provide with good informations for foreigners so you need to bring a friend or a guide to visit Japan . . .

Quote Originally Posted by navi737 View Post
    they never provide with good informations for foreigners so you need to bring a friend or a guide to visit Japan . . .

Yes, I fully agree with you....

Some website do have English website but the information in limited but once you switch to their Japanese website the information is more compare to English site....

welcome to clubsnap haha. enjoy yourself here.
    |EOS40D|17-55 2.8|50 1.4 Sigma|190 XPROB|
    flickr

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12