This is my first post and hope to find some lights here in the forum. Seeking advices:
1. I'm looking at D90 or 450D , but leaning towards 450D due I'm new to this DSLR system
Any good recommendation or good deals currently in Singapore?
2. Is there any quick guide on the setting of camera when taking certain type of pics at certain conditions, like taking river scene with 12 sec @F/16 ISO 50 or sunset scene with 1/4 sec @f/16 and etc? Any quick guide for newbie to kick start... at least to be satify with and admire the first few shots taken by newbie like me!
3. Intend to take protrait, landscape, closeup pics, which lens should i get besides the kit lens?
4. I saw some of the pics in the forum, they are stunning and beautiful! esp the pics from the punggol scene... the one with the white grass and white trees when the actual scene are green!! How do u achv this effect, filter?? and the river with misting and cloudy effect with nice and sharp night backgrd scene.. how to achv it?
5. Do u need photoshop or the software which comes with it is good enough?
6. Just wanted to continue with this hobby for years to come. How do i hv a very good starts... well... at least getting few good shots!! will inspire me further... or keep getting bad pics... until u give up... pls advise.