20th December 2008, 11:21 PM
20th December 2008, 11:33 PM
21st December 2008, 12:07 AM
21st December 2008, 12:23 AM
Re: how to stop my hand from shaking
many kind bros sharing u a lot of tips for anti-shake. My style encompasses a little bit of each from all the seniors:
- Not pretty, but i'll squat down flat footed and place both elbows between the knees & close to body: should minimise a lot of shakes.
- find a support about chest high ie short wall or table, etc and place left hand on the support and camera on it.
- find a pillar to lean on wif elbows tight to body.
- Best solution if u're rich, get big aperture IS/VR/OS lenses
- 2nd best solution if not so rich: get tripod or monopod.
- if poor, like me, avoid shooting birds... stick to macro...