I need some inputs coz I am planning to take my family -- wife and teen age daughter -- to Bali sometime next year. Looking at a DIY trip lasting 5 days 4 nights, and flying through Jetstar/Valuair.
1. Hotel Location: Kuta, Legian or Nusa Dua?
2. Any recommendation on affordable hotel to stay? Looking at SGD 100 per night max.
3. How far is Kuta from the airport? Is it easy to pick up a transpo to and from the airport?
4. I suppose it's best to change SGD to Rupiah in Singapore?
5. What to do in Bali? Not really that keen in the night life/bars. Any snorkelling tour or Island hopping tour to recommend (similar to the ones offered in Phuket)?
I don't have much info about Bali at this point so any inputs/feedbacks/suggestions would really be appreciated (the idea to take my family to Bali is something I cooked up only in the past 2 hours).
Thanks in advance.