Thread: Wife.

Default Wife.

This is a very interesting article from the today's Sunday Times.

ADVENTURER KHOO SWEE CHIOW GOES ON AN 80-DAY CYCLING TRIP ...LEAVING HIS PREGNANT WIFE BEHIND

http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/sin...09796,00.html?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm married for 15 years now and is a father of 2 kids. All the while my wife
    do support me on whatever i'm doing....in my carreer, my hobbies i.e. photography and fishing. I know that she know how to take care of herself and the family while i was oversea for work or photography/fishing trips and that's makes me not so stressful when I'm not around, espeacially on oversea assignments.
    But most of the married couples in singapore are, can i said, 'tie' up by their
    not so independent wifes. Very rare to get women like Mrs Khoo nowadays.
    I came across some of my photography and fishing friends gave up their hobby because of their wife...who dun really like it......need their husband to be always around by their side where ever they go....kind of tie up.

Here i wish Mr Khoo all the best on his cycling trip and be home soon for his wife and baby.

You and KHOO SWEE CHIOW are very lucky men, each to have such supportive wives.

I hope I won't be tied down by mine too, if I find a wife.

Default how about not so independent husbands?????

Hi,

well....as mentioned, there are 'not so independent wives'.....have you heard of the 'not so independent husbands'???? well i have!!!!!

marriage entails sacrifices from both parties.
    giving up hobbies does not necessarily make a marriage any happier or healthier.
    every husband and wife will need their own individual space too.
    besides finding time for themselves, they also need to find time for each other.

A healthy marriage means both sides must meet each other half way...
    either extreme will be