Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15303538394041424550 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 1003

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

  1. #781

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    i think stick to tamron for alot less than half the price
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  2. #782

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    i think stick to tamron for alot less than half the price
    Is that Nikon a full frame lens with an aperture ring?

    I WOULD have jumped on the Tamron despite the fact that there NO service or repair in SG if I could use it, but I can't.

  3. #783

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Don't be sad.... very soon we can go shoot chinatown CNY lightup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    YEESH!

    Ro-Ro lemember las year we all went weef Vanniepanties and end up marathoning at Boat Quay?




    i think should sleep at 3, meeting vonniespandex later, alot earlier than originally planned ~
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  4. #784

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Go go sleep sleep! Wan me to phone eeu later to awke eeu up?

  5. #785

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Is that Nikon a full frame lens with an aperture ring?

    I WOULD have jumped on the Tamron despite the fact that there NO service or repair in SG if I could use it, but I can't.
    not sure, maybe leong can enlighten us ~
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  6. #786

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    If this one I can use: http://imaging.nikon.com/products/im...d_if/index.htm

    I damned suay Nikon cut corners and made this lens a G lens, if not no nid tpo think liao ... http://imaging.nikon.com/products/im..._28g/index.htm
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 24th December 2008 at 02:46 AM.

  7. #787

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Go go sleep sleep! Wan me to phone eeu later to awke eeu up?
    haha. no need ~
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  8. #788

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Strange...the advertiser say 17-55, but on Nikon's site only haf 17-35 ...

  9. #789

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  10. #790
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    price ok only....brand new is around S$1950.

    But this lens is G-lens, no aperture ring and also it is meant for cropped sensor.

  11. #791
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Strange...the advertiser say 17-55, but on Nikon's site only haf 17-35 ...
    17-55 is DX lens (for cropped sensor)

    17-35 is FX lens (for full frame sensor)

  12. #792

  13. #793

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Ahh ...so I shld be looking at the 17-35 then?

    No wonder the 1.5K price looked soooo attractive, cos if I remember correctly, the 17-35 that I can use shld be above 2k.

    But is there a 12 or 14 - 24mm that is full framd AND has an aperture ring?

  14. #794
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Ahh ...so I shld be looking at the 17-35 then?

    No wonder the 1.5K price looked soooo attractive, cos if I remember correctly, the 17-35 that I can use shld be above 2k.

    But is there a 12 or 14 - 24mm that is full framd AND has an aperture ring?
    There is aperture ring for 17-35 but for 14-24 there isn't have a aperture ring.

  15. #795

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Hokay ... thanks Leong!

    What does a good cond 17-35 go for now?

  16. #796

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    DM want BBB ah


    nainaieveryone~
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  17. #797
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Hokay ... thanks Leong!

    What does a good cond 17-35 go for now?
    No sure, brand new around S$2K.

    Actually i don't really see ppls selling this in B&S

  18. #798

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    I've read some fantastic things about the 17-35 ... so considering selling off and getting the Nikon if there isn't much price diff.

  19. #799
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    DM want BBB ah


    nainaieveryone~
    nite

  20. #800
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Ohsss, DM wanna BBB

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •