Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8232831323334353843 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 1003

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

  1. #641

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Liddat then not worth the trouble and hassel of tahaning the Orchard crowd leh ...
    what you mean?
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  2. #642
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Today use only tele for my tanglin shoot.


  3. #643

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    what you mean?
    Gwosh ouwt Horchard on Xmas ebe ... onli hoot a short while then go bax laik a trip wasted ...

  4. #644

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Today use only tele for my tanglin shoot.

    Leong! Your lens tooo sarp sarp sui liao!

    See the foam become needles ... till the ger ger want to siam!

  5. #645

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Gwosh ouwt Horchard on Xmas ebe ... onli hoot a short while then go bax laik a trip wasted ...
    i don't want take cab mah, then all other public transport sure is packed and the only direct bus home goes right into the heart of orchard
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  6. #646

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    my ezlink running on fumes already ~
    probably paya lebar then go home then go out again ~
    how afternoon is your afternoon?
    i confirm morning cannot wake up one
    then you'll just have to sleep earlier the night before, no? i'm guessing it'll be arnd 11 or 12.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  7. #647
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    i don't want take cab mah, then all other public transport sure is packed and the only direct bus home goes right into the heart of orchard
    MOUNTAIN BIKE! hehe.. That's what I'll do when I go shoot shoot Xmas Eve.

  8. #648
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    sammyboi!!

  9. #649

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    MOUNTAIN BIKE! hehe.. That's what I'll do when I go shoot shoot Xmas Eve.
    ride the red-hot toy snake home!
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  10. #650
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    I'm home....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  11. #651
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    ride the red-hot toy snake home!

  12. #652
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    ride the red-hot toy snake home!
    I don't know what "snake" you talking about but coming from this thread..I think it is not a good thing...so leave me out of it heheh..... *take ten steps back*

  13. #653
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Notice that ang mo parent will go into the foam with their kids.....others mostly stand far far away....


  14. #654

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Oh Hai Zac!

    Oh Hai Sammy!


    Eh Vonnie, Sammy boi wesh nawt red hawt toy snake meh ... hees eesh BLOO!

  15. #655

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    then you'll just have to sleep earlier the night before, no? i'm guessing it'll be arnd 11 or 12.
    12pm Paya Lebar MRT
    17-50, 70-200, sb600






    my brother want buy flash soon ~ dunno how soon, but soon ~
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  16. #656

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Notice that ang mo parent will go into the foam with their kids.....others mostly stand far far away....

    WAH!

    The girls position macam WWF wrestling move liddat! Then see the father's expression ... PRICELESS!!!

  17. #657
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Oh Hai Zac!

    Oh Hai Sammy!


    Eh Vonnie, Sammy boi wesh nawt red hawt toy snake meh ... hees eesh BLOO!
    It's TEAL!!!!

  18. #658

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    12pm Paya Lebar MRT
    17-50, 70-200, sb600






    my brother want buy flash soon ~ dunno how soon, but soon ~
    then when i need flash i can borrow from you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    WAH!

    The girls position macam WWF wrestling move liddat! Then see the father's expression ... PRICELESS!!!
    she looks like she's about to break his neck!
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  19. #659

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    It's TEAL!!!!
    T-E-A-L ... sounds ... so ... HAPPY!!!

  20. #660
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Notice that ang mo parent will go into the foam with their kids.....others mostly stand far far away....

    Very sharp and well shot man.... all of them I have seen so far from you. Good work.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •