Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 1003

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

  1. #301
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    zac go send your automated message
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...37#post4627737
    done...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  2. #302

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Packed weef dry ice in a styrofoam container can I think.

    But the courier would cost a lot. Meh Meh eeu serious ah?

  3. #303

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    But the courier would cost a lot. Meh Meh eeu serious ah?
    lol no luh, just kidding.

    have fun at bbq

    i wonder if you can bbq in london. hee hee.

  4. #304

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    lol no luh, just kidding.

    have fun at bbq
    we will take many many peekchure for chiu...
    if got stray cats also we will take
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  5. #305

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    we will take many many peekchure for chiu...
    if got stray cats also we will take
    emo book flight back to valencia

  6. #306

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    wah the area has ALOT of stray cats... everytime i'm arnd that area i curse the fact that i didn't bring my camera along... one day i will go there JUST to shoot cats....

    anyway i'm off to sleep, gotta wake up early to prepare the lasagna tmr. good night!
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  7. #307
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    oh von von noes how to cook

  8. #308

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    oh von von noes how to cook
    not really
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  9. #309
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    wah the area has ALOT of stray cats... everytime i'm arnd that area i curse the fact that i didn't bring my camera along... one day i will go there JUST to shoot cats....

    anyway i'm off to sleep, gotta wake up early to prepare the lasagna tmr. good night!
    I shot them there before... so cute... esp the kitten...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  10. #310

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    not really
    got 'special ingredient' ah
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  11. #311

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    so what's cooking? what activity am i missing?! i feel lost
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  12. #312
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    not really
    Then ?? you're helping someone else prepare it??
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  13. #313

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Hmmm ... cos I really dun mind if dhl allows it.

    On my side I prepared:

    1) Smoked Beef Sausages with mixed herbs
    2) Smoked Beef sausages with crushed black pepper
    3) Smoked Sausages with mixed herbs
    4) Smoked Sausages with crushed black pepper
    5) Smoked Chix wings with aromatic herbs
    6) Smoked Chix wings with crushed black pepper
    7) Chix wings with fresh garlic and fresh rosemary
    8) Chix wings with honey and English Mustard, with a hint of Tumeric for a slightly localised flavor
    9) Creamy garlic butter with aromatic dried herbs and fresh basil, with other secret herbs and spices.

    I wanted to do a smoked ham bone and mixed peas and bean soup as well as stuffed peppers and eggplant, but I was worried that it would be too much.

  14. #314
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    so what's cooking? what activity am i missing?! i feel lost
    Big blowout....

    For the EXPOSED sexposers...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  15. #315
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Hmmm ... cos I really dun mind if dhl allows it.

    On my side I prepared:

    1) Smoked Beef Sausages with mixed herbs
    2) Smoked Beef sausages with crushed black pepper
    3) Smoked Sausages with mixed herbs
    4) Smoked Sausages with crushed black pepper
    5) Smoked Chix wings with aromatic herbs
    6) Smoked Chix wings with crushed black pepper
    7) Chix wings with fresh garlic and fresh rosemary
    8) Chix wings with honey and English Mustard, with a hint of Tumeric for a slightly localised flavor
    9) Creamy garlic butter with aromatic dried herbs and fresh basil, with other secret herbs and spices.

    I wanted to do a smoked ham bone and mixed peas and bean soup as well as stuffed peppers and eggplant, but I was worried that it would be too much.
    Tat's a lot of sausages.... is it meant to be a dig at someone's toy snake??
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  16. #316

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    wah the area has ALOT of stray cats... everytime i'm arnd that area i curse the fact that i didn't bring my camera along... one day i will go there JUST to shoot cats....

    anyway i'm off to sleep, gotta wake up early to prepare the lasagna tmr. good night!
    Dahling, call me if you need help.

    Hey, sorry...what was it about the wire mesh?

  17. #317

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Then ?? you're helping someone else prepare it??
    i'm preparing it, with some guidance and QC from my mother

    hogay i really go nao.. tired.....
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  18. #318

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Tat's a lot of sausages.... is it meant to be a dig at someone's toy snake??
    Dunno! Really! Heheheheeh!

    Ahhh, I figured most folks always kenar the usual cheapo $1 lollar sumtink franks at BBQs, so I splashed and got the hand-made fresh sausages.

  19. #319
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Night..

    I gotta sleep too... night ppl...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  20. #320
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXVII

    Red hot toy snake FTW

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •