Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: help needed, regarding guitar hero world tour!!!

  1. #1

    Default help needed, regarding guitar hero world tour!!!

    i bought guitar hero world tour less than 2 months ago on 360 platform.

    the orange drum pad is faulty and not responsive, attempts to reconfigure it are useless. initially i though it is the wire, however i did a switch between the drum pads and it's found to be working. hence i conclude that the drum pad is spoilt!

    i need you ask where can i repair or replace the drum pad? thanks so much!!!

  2. #2

    Default Re: help needed, regarding guitar hero world tour!!!

    You have tried the midi cable approach to tune the sensitivity?

    Otherwise you will have to contact NewEra the distributor, but be prepared for a long wait I think.

  3. #3

    Default Re: help needed, regarding guitar hero world tour!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffed View Post
    You have tried the midi cable approach to tune the sensitivity?

    Otherwise you will have to contact NewEra the distributor, but be prepared for a long wait I think.
    what!!!?? that sucks! what you mean by the midi cable approach? as in pluck in and out plus cleaning the cable? i did that already. plus i switch the yellow and the orange pad, yellow de works just fine with the cable. therefore i think the prob is with the pad.

    so any idea besides the distributor any 3rd party shops sells or repairs the pad? how do i contact them?

  4. #4

    Default Re: help needed, regarding guitar hero world tour!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by evilorgi View Post
    what!!!?? that sucks! what you mean by the midi cable approach? as in pluck in and out plus cleaning the cable? i did that already. plus i switch the yellow and the orange pad, yellow de works just fine with the cable. therefore i think the prob is with the pad.

    so any idea besides the distributor any 3rd party shops sells or repairs the pad? how do i contact them?
    The USB midi cable is supplied in the US but not for Singapore. It can be bought from sim lim. With the help of software tuning kit, you can increase/decrease the sensitivity of your drums set:
    http://redoctane.custhelp.com/cgi-bi...?p_faqid=21748

    Alternatively, you can try the tape approach as shown in this video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhF5noVUBN8

    Don't know if there are 3rd party shops that do the repairs. If there is, they probably do the tuning kit way.

  5. #5

    Default Re: help needed, regarding guitar hero world tour!!!

    i see. thanks! i shall go try and see if the situation improves.

  6. #6
    archon80
    Guests

    Default Re: help needed, regarding guitar hero world tour!!!

    Hi, if you guys have any problem with your GHWT be it cymbal faulty or the drum is not sensitive, please PM me, i can fix it up for a small fee though. HEHE!

  7. #7
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: help needed, regarding guitar hero world tour!!!

    By using tape??? Gee..

    Quote Originally Posted by archon80 View Post
    Hi, if you guys have any problem with your GHWT be it cymbal faulty or the drum is not sensitive, please PM me, i can fix it up for a small fee though. HEHE!

  8. #8
    archon80
    Guests

    Default Re: help needed, regarding guitar hero world tour!!!

    I hope it's possible too, but mainly the problems can be solved by parts replacement or sensitivity tuning. The worst will be soldering... But please if you are still within warranty period go to the distributor to exchange for free!
    Last edited by archon80; 28th February 2009 at 09:41 AM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •