Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Picture Perfect at Jaisalmer highway, Rajasthan, India

  1. #1

    Default Picture Perfect at Jaisalmer highway, Rajasthan, India

    hello everyone..
    this picture is clicked at jaisalmer highway in Rajasthan ,India...
    i clicked the picture just after a dust storm..
    the man standing was intestinally taken into frame..to make it real..the winds were blowing fast with dust..
    it clicked it with my sony cybershot DSC W110..(the baby).haha..

    a little correction is made in photoshop..


    plz let me know ur comments....
    ur participation encourages...

  2. #2
    Senior Member velasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    PARISris , Singapore
    Posts
    2,627

    Default Re: Picture Perfect at Jaisalmer highway, Rajasthan, India

    clickety clicked.

    i would prefer a more panoramical crop. i would have cropped off the sky more and PP away that object protruding at the bottom left portion. the sun flare is obvious too. I don't know if the color you went for here worked, I prefer a warmer tone

  3. #3

    Smile Re: Picture Perfect at Jaisalmer highway, Rajasthan, India

    Quote Originally Posted by velasco View Post
    clickety clicked.

    i would prefer a more panoramical crop. i would have cropped off the sky more and PP away that object protruding at the bottom left portion. the sun flare is obvious too. I don't know if the color you went for here worked, I prefer a warmer tone
    thx man..will keep these things in mind..

  4. #4

    Default Re: Picture Perfect at Jaisalmer highway, Rajasthan, India

    i feel you could have placed the man a little more to the right following the rule of thirds.
    "We will see Him, coming down the clouds from heaven... In Majesty"

  5. #5

    Default Re: Picture Perfect at Jaisalmer highway, Rajasthan, India

    Quote Originally Posted by pplneedthelord View Post
    i feel you could have placed the man a little more to the right following the rule of thirds.
    rule of third ...plz explain me wht is this rule...

  6. #6

    Default Re: Picture Perfect at Jaisalmer highway, Rajasthan, India

    Quote Originally Posted by satpalravi View Post
    rule of third ...plz explain me wht is this rule...
    there is always this saying since the .com has appeared in our lives. "Google is your best friend.".

    However here i like the gradient of the sky colour going into the horizon and to the foreground.
    My Humble Flickr --> The pavement of my thoughts

  7. #7

    Default Re: Picture Perfect at Jaisalmer highway, Rajasthan, India

    Quote Originally Posted by satpalravi View Post
    the man standing was intestinally taken into frame..to make it real..the winds were blowing fast with dust..
    Do you mean "intentionally"? :P

    I'd agree with the suggestion of applying the rule of thirds to place him a bit more towards the center. As it is, he seems like an oversight rather than a subject in the photo.

    If you don't know what the rule of thirds is, click here: CLICK ME
    Alpha

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •