Thread: 4 full days in South Korea during Jan 2009 - where to go and see?

Default 4 full days in South Korea during Jan 2009 - where to go and see?

Planning a trip for 4 full days in South Korea, where to go and what's good to see during winter?

I don't know if 4 days is considered very short? But what can I do within 4 days?

Is it nice to check out Jeju Island during winter?

Thanks in advance!

Default Re: 4 full days in South Korea during Jan 2009 - where to go and see?

Quote Originally Posted by behyx View Post
    Planning a trip for 4 full days in South Korea, where to go and what's good to see during winter?

I don't know if 4 days is considered very short? But what can I do within 4 days?

Is it nice to check out Jeju Island during winter?

Thanks in advance!
    i think 4 days too short...jeju you need to take flight from seoul...(time wastage again)...
    OLympus EP3 17mm..

Hmm can go to Cheon kay Chong, the stream near City Hall, Palace like Chang De Gong, Namsan Tower, Myoung Dong streets (happening at nite), Hangang Park (river side) from Gangnam, etc. 4days cant go to Jeju. You will need 3 days there including transportation cuz it is way South.

You can get around by the subway but bring extra batt cuz low temp will drain out batt much faster.

Try eat the live octopus dish....wiggle wiggle in ur mouth and slimy ....
    HX300/ EPL6/ EOS60D/ 17-55mmF2.8IS/ 100mmF2.8Macro/ 135mmF2L/ 70-200mmF4LIS/ 300mmF4LIS

fairycakes
    Guests

Try the DMZ tour. u can ask the hotel assistant for assistance.. or any tourist counter. Basically its a tour to N. Korea's border, and experience walking thru the caves constructed by the north. its an eye opener

Jeju would be nice during spring or summer. It's famous for its oranges..

Try lotte world, esp if you're bring ur kids, or loved ones along. visit the cultural village where they filmed da chang jin =)

Quote Originally Posted by HydroPoP View Post
    Try eat the live octopus dish....wiggle wiggle in ur mouth and slimy ....
    The deep fried octopus on a french fry carton is really good as well. Esp sweet during winter.