Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friday, 19 Dec, 5.30pm, VivoCity - Goldheart Jewelry Christmas Event/Show

Default Friday, 19 Dec, 5.30pm, VivoCity - Goldheart Jewelry Christmas Event/Show

Friday, 19 Dec, 5.30pm, VivoCity Atrium:

Goldheart Jewelry's "12 Dazzling Days of Christmas" event. There will be a jewellery show and the unveiling of Singapore's 1st Bejeweled Sugar Art Cocktail Dress (yes, made of sugar and embedded with diamonds and pearls), worth $500,000!

Default Re: Friday, 19 Dec, 5.30pm, VivoCity - Goldheart Jewelry Christmas Event/Show

hmmmm ...guess it'll be a star studded event....
    My Photo Gallery : Optimus Photo

Thumbs up Re: Friday, 19 Dec, 5.30pm, VivoCity - Goldheart Jewelry Christmas Event/Show

Too bad, give this a miss, unable to make it due to work loh

Guys enjoy shooting ba.
    Last edited by 300N; 17th December 2008 at 07:51 PM.

Default Re: Friday, 19 Dec, 5.30pm, VivoCity - Goldheart Jewelry Christmas Event/Show

Sian... have a job to do in bishan... cannot shoot this star studded event...........

Think this is just a roadshow not fashionshow izzit??

got jewellery show with models lor...

hahaha...more blings than stars...:P

Can't find any details in the vivo city website leh... Close door event?
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

just return from there...very disappointed!

Quote Originally Posted by ryan84 View Post
    what happened ??.....
    My Photo Gallery : Optimus Photo

was there but didn't bring my gear, some more the show start pretty late...seem like only can shoot from the side izzit?? ...

Quote Originally Posted by ryan84 View Post
    let me guess....the stage is too far?
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

Quote Originally Posted by strobby View Post
    was there but didn't bring my gear, some more the show start pretty late...seem like only can shoot from the side izzit?? ...

Yes! only can shoot by the side.... mi was there also.... behind the line.... There's one big guy standing infront n block my view!! difficult to take.

Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    let me guess....the stage is too far?
    ya..kindof and is all block..only invited guests all to go in
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker20020 View Post
    Yes! only can shoot by the side.... mi was there also.... behind the line.... There's one big guy standing infront n block my view!! difficult to take.
    hope is not me..

Was there among the sideline also... Here are some of my shots:

More can be found here
    Last edited by chengpenguin; 20th December 2008 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Forgot to add a hyperlink.

hi i figured since i did not have telezoom lens and i was not in a good position for the event, i might as well take fellow friends taking the photographs.. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Lufyser View Post
    hi i figured since i did not have telezoom lens and i was not in a good position for the event, i might as well take fellow friends taking the photographs.. hehe

hahahaaah....tat is me.

My humble contribution

Set found at http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidkt...7611422151804/
    D3S|N70-200|N24-70|N24-85|N50f1.4|N35f2|SB800|SB900|Yashica GS|S95
    www.flickr.com/photos/davidktw

ryan84 is elite...
    Last edited by Lufyser; 20th December 2008 at 04:08 AM.

David ...you are the one with the D3 on the tripod???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast