Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Need help on 0% Installments payment

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East
    Posts
    609

    Default Re: Need help on 0% Installments payment

    Quote Originally Posted by soeypixels View Post
    AP sls : uob , citibank
    full payment by cc : price + 2%
    installments: price + 6% / 12 mths
    Typical defaulters where % are passed to consumer. CASE very interested with this kind of business model now.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Anson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    ansonchew.com
    Posts
    8,209

    Default Re: Need help on 0% Installments payment

    Quote Originally Posted by 3in1c View Post
    Typical defaulters where % are passed to consumer. CASE very interested with this kind of business model now.
    Aiya... then they would say all price quoted is in CASH.... Credit card another pricing lor.... calculate already... the % is there lah...

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East
    Posts
    609

    Default Re: Need help on 0% Installments payment

    Quote Originally Posted by Anson View Post
    Aiya... then they would say all price quoted is in CASH.... Credit card another pricing lor.... calculate already... the % is there lah...
    This is the vital issue. Retail price is fixed, just like shopping in any retail mall. In the new shopping era, consumers want best of the dollars, which is what cc company is providing. And yet, just because merchant sales couldnt hit sales volume, they wouldnt accept cc transaction and pass them to consumer if insist.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Anson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    ansonchew.com
    Posts
    8,209

    Default Re: Need help on 0% Installments payment

    Quote Originally Posted by 3in1c View Post
    This is the vital issue. Retail price is fixed, just like shopping in any retail mall. In the new shopping era, consumers want best of the dollars, which is what cc company is providing. And yet, just because merchant sales couldnt hit sales volume, they wouldnt accept cc transaction and pass them to consumer if insist.
    Life is not always fair... but the consumer can choose to buy or not... so the seller can choose too...

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    392

    Default Re: Need help on 0% Installments payment

    Quote Originally Posted by Ericang View Post
    Hi guys,

    Asking if you come across any shops that accept CC 0% installmets payment?

    Shop like :
    MS
    AP
    CP
    John
    Lord
    etc etc ...
    Harvey Norman Funan centre can give maximum 36 mths for Citibank card plus the Harvey Norman Warranty

    Rest of the shop is 12 mths maximum.
    Last edited by cqprime; 24th December 2008 at 08:04 AM.
    5D MKII,1000D,16-35mm f/2.8 L USMII,75-300mm,18-55mm,EF 50mm f/1.8 II,EF 85mm f/1.8 USM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •