Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Tang Shooters LIV: TCSS Thread...

Default Re: Tang Shooters LIV: TCSS Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    Good....so it shouldnt be in the named TANGSHOOTER thread?
    just hope the models know cos it is not related at all. ..

glad that that there will be no...just short short..mention (and everybody will missed it eventually/for sure).. in the future.
    We trust that the people involved is mature enough to judge.

i quote an "just in case" scenrio..

i cannot imagine one day someone goes for a private shoot, got involved in legal or not legal discrepency..... the models (in good faith) had the impression that it was tangshooter pple who is responsible as a whole...thus everybody will be affected.

we hope that the person will not just walk away ...just like that, cos if it is an interest group, although it is not binding..the repo of others will still be affected because of this person's irresponsible deed...

and worse, the proper chairman who was kept in the dark, may have to clear the mess eventually...
    Last edited by LOTUSfairy; 28th December 2008 at 02:57 AM.
    蓮花仙子

Quote Originally Posted by woofmy View Post
    errr...you people no need to sleep ah??? i think better talk in a formal meeting lah... but make sure all the parties are present... otherwise... how to debate the topic if either one party is missing. to ensure... make sure have a long notice period... hehehe... like company AGMs.
    yah lor..but at least this comes in the light...in proper..

good nite...tmr long day .. SUNDAY
    蓮花仙子

Ok, I know I'm not a Sec or committee member and so I might not be allowed my personal views here.

I'm commenting on this issue in a very personal opinion. If anybody has any objections/thoughts regarding what I'm saying, by all means, raise it to me either in PM, email, or SMS.

First things first, I feel that anybody who is commenting on this issue should go and get the facts right. Go and dig through everything before you attempt to CSI. This shoot was mentioned before, and regardless of whether TCSS is moving too fast for you or not (it usually does for me), it was mentioned before, so I don't consider this a secret shoot.

Secondly, this was an external outing, organised by a model shoot organiser. Since this is not a TS-run shoot, it might have been more tactful not to use the TS name in the title of the thread lest other ppl misunderstand. However, IIRC, previously, similar outings bore the TS badge as well. So I think it should have been addressed earlier if it's a problem.

Thirdly, the so-called private shoots or outings exist for a reason. TS is pretty big, and truthfully speaking, there are people who come and go, and there have been people who wanted to join solely cos of access to certain shoots (mostly such shoots are portrait shoots). I personally think it's better this way. Like-minded shooters who can work well together will be more productive and creative.

Lastly, I feel that all these issues should be raised in private (PMs, SMS, phone calls) or over a meet up, instead of using a public domain forum. I doubt it's a good avenue to resolve these issues.

So please, bring whatever issues you all have to a meet up. Thanks.
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

good nitez butties.....
    Wish you all a happy new year

Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    Ok, I know I'm not a Sec or committee member and so I might not be allowed my personal views here.

I'm commenting on this issue in a very personal opinion. If anybody has any objections/thoughts regarding what I'm saying, by all means, raise it to me either in PM, email, or SMS.

First things first, I feel that anybody who is commenting on this issue should go and get the facts right. Go and dig through everything before you attempt to CSI. This shoot was mentioned before, and regardless of whether TCSS is moving too fast for you or not (it usually does for me), it was mentioned before, so I don't consider this a secret shoot.

Secondly, this was an external outing, organised by a model shoot organiser. Since this is not a TS-run shoot, it might have been more tactful not to use the TS name in the title of the thread lest other ppl misunderstand. However, IIRC, previously, similar outings bore the TS badge as well. So I think it should have been addressed earlier if it's a problem.

Thirdly, the so-called private shoots or outings exist for a reason. TS is pretty big, and truthfully speaking, there are people who come and go, and there have been people who wanted to join solely cos of access to certain shoots (mostly such shoots are portrait shoots). I personally think it's better this way. Like-minded shooters who can work well together will be more productive and creative.

Lastly, I feel that all these issues should be raised in private (PMs, SMS, phone calls) or over a meet up, instead of using a public domain forum. I doubt it's a good avenue to resolve these issues.

Meeting, we will. Address, we shall.

For your info, certain points that's been brought up in between the crossfire. It's meant to clear the air for non TSers and external parties such as CS mods. As they had show concern on the actions and existence of TS in CS. Will resolved further before things happen. To know further, chat in MSN.

hi SolBadGuy ,

I do agree about sorting it out in their meetings, but something like this should be mentioned in open as an reminder in due respect, and hope that it will not happen again..

erh. as for in PM, i think it goes deeper..

trivial matters aside,.....hey when we go singing/karaoke-ing at Stanley with the rest of the guys again hah?
    and our makan session at our place..

Cheers,
    Lotusfairy
    Last edited by LOTUSfairy; 28th December 2008 at 03:25 AM.
    蓮花仙子

Oyasumi !!

playing street fighter huhuhuhu
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

Quote Originally Posted by zaxh81 View Post
    good nitez butties.....
    Wish you all a happy new year
    allo butties...New Year still 3 days' away!
    Last edited by coolsigg; 28th December 2008 at 07:45 AM.

Good morning butties.

New year is very near. No more arguments please.

Let us look forward for a better new year ahead.

ola butties.
    Fine print - Anything I posted is strictly my own point of view :)

Guys gootz morleng! Good weather and a good day for Family Day! My fever has subsided and I can go family day!

Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Guys gootz morleng! Good weather and a good day for Family Day! My fever has subsided and I can go family day!
    wah.. sick ah??? rest well hor... go into the sun, might bring back the fever.

me... haiz... cannot go... got blisters under my foot... painful to walk

wah.. sick ah??? rest well hor... go into the sun, might bring back the fever.

me... haiz... cannot go... got blisters under my foot... painful to walk
    We go there TCSS lor... come come lar... haha...

Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    We go there TCSS lor... come come lar... haha...
    aiyoh... troublesome leh... wait got sand get in... susah

aiyoh... troublesome leh... wait got sand get in... susah
    we can piggyback chiu

good morning butties... i might reach a little bit later... will call one of you after i reach...
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

good morning butties... i might reach a little bit later... will call one of you after i reach...
    must come hor... dun catch last flight again...

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    we can piggyback chiu

hahaha... i quite heavy hor...

beli gootch...

afternoon

Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast