Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast

Thread: Tang Shooters LIV: TCSS Thread...

Default Re: Tang Shooters LIV: TCSS Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Opps.. i am fine with personal grouping to shoot within TS... the like minded ones can try support each other. Just particularly ridiculous that one of them actually single me out with blames of arranging NTU graduate shoot (which was accidental.. not pre-meditated secret shootokie?) and insistently remain in secret shoots oneself... c'mon!!

Anyway.. too much things to voice out .. but lets keep it indoors. Haaa.. okie i hear u... when call for EOGM, will make sure u can turn up (not trap in cameron or other highlands) promise. Will not bring in personal fued.. neither should anyone infact!!!
    Wise statement, you speak. Full of support, we will.

hmm..went missing? ...

i found it...this one?
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...57#post4651157
    Last edited by LOTUSfairy; 28th December 2008 at 01:40 AM.
    蓮花仙子

Quote Originally Posted by woofmy View Post
    errr... i am confused here... i thought there are only 2 types of outings in TS -

7. Non-private outing is open to all (i.e. general public).
    12. All private event / outing / photo shoot / gathering are open to Regular Members and Secretariats only.

It seems I noticed now got 3rd type of outing - secret outings...

Also, according to the rules -

9. Organizer for non-private outing do not have the right to reject any persons participation, unless the number of participants for the outing have reached its limit or, the persons joining has ill-intention or misconduct and has been advised by the Secretariat Panel.
    10. Participation for all outings is based on first come first serve basis.

But hor... secret outings seem to fail the 2 rules around participation... attendees seem to be pre-selected.

Can anyone please enlighten me as I am a noobie here.
    Wah.. I need sleep leh.. okie i try open up a little....

I think the shoot is per personal basis. This one is with invitations from the model to the photographers (or I could be wrong).. and would be limiting to the particular grouping within TangShooters (they are the priveledged few). You have a valid stand to be confused which is my concern with my mild mild sentence above. Amboius is also right in his concern that such priveledge shoot held in light for TangShooters (few) is generated from the integrity of the whole group itself.

Secretaries have certain priveledges - yes - and I was also brought to the attention that at times.. it was just extended to selected secs (trust me.. i am very concerned).

But again.. the matters will be hammered out within the sec level.. and the ordinary membership is not affected to my knowledge so far. If there any concern you might face right now.. please feel free to mailme at saykuan@falconite.com. XIe Xie..

keke... can really koon now?
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

Opps.. i am fine with personal grouping to shoot within TS... the like minded ones can try support each other. Just particularly ridiculous that one of them actually single me out with blames of arranging NTU graduate shoot (which was accidental.. not pre-meditated secret shootokie?) and insistently remain in secret shoots oneself... c'mon!!

Anyway.. too much things to voice out .. but lets keep it indoors. Haaa.. okie i hear u... when call for EOGM, will make sure u can turn up (not trap in cameron or other highlands) promise. Will not bring in personal fued.. neither should anyone infact!!!
    wah...sounds like a person blames u for accidentally dropping a tissue but the person is the constant litterbug himself?
    蓮花仙子

Wah.. I need sleep leh.. okie i try open up a little....

I think the shoot is per personal basis. This one is with invitations from the model to the photographers (or I could be wrong).. and would be limiting to the particular grouping within TangShooters (they are the priveledged few). You have a valid stand to be confused which is my concern with my mild mild sentence above. Amboius is also right in his concern that such priveledge shoot held in light for TangShooters (few) is generated from the integrity of the whole group itself.

Secretaries have certain priveledges - yes - and I was also brought to the attention that at times.. it was just extended to selected secs (trust me.. i am very concerned).

But again.. the matters will be hammered out within the sec level.. and the ordinary membership is not affected to my knowledge so far. If there any concern you might face right now.. please feel free to mailme at saykuan@falconite.com. XIe Xie..

keke... can really koon now?
    orh... thank you for the enlightenment. happy with all the existing outing opportunities to learn from all the sifus.
    Fine print - Anything I posted is strictly my own point of view :)

Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    i heard about EOGM...who in the right mind to call for a meeting when u know other members are unable to come back from overseas in time...and worse, given the less than 24 hours notice.... it is very uncalled for....big timing or planned for...

hmm...who are the ones who plan this?? pretty obvious ...
    Its a dinner .. not EOGM... I do not have any updates after which.. so I assume nothing per TS concerned voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambious View Post
    Wise statement, you speak. Full of support, we will.
    Haa.. okie rest tight.. addressed, you will be.
    Canon Equipments

hmm..went missing? ...

i found it...this one?
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...57#post4651157
    This link to where???

Quote Originally Posted by woofmy View Post
    orh... thank you for the enlightenment. happy with all the existing outing opportunities to learn from all the sifus.
    Yes... the fun from which should be the main drive.
    Canon Equipments

This link to where???
    thread deleted most probably due to the nature like you mentioned

sleep tight butties, hope the smoke clears soon for the fresh new year !

alittle streetfighter clip to relieve stress , must watch to the end !!
    No.1 player in the world whaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7cW2nMf1gk

Full clip here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS5peqApgUA
    Last edited by StrifeYun; 28th December 2008 at 01:53 AM.
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

This link to where???
    link not working already..so fast huh

no worries, i got the print-screen in document format? want them?
    Last edited by LOTUSfairy; 28th December 2008 at 01:52 AM.
    蓮花仙子

I have deleted the thread in P&P. Btw, its not secret outing as stated by Wendy and Michael as ronald has posted in TCSS asking for kakis to join. Its not an official outing in outings post. Also, in the past, we have also went for babyfairy paid shoot in TS name. Since some members are not happy with this and keep bringing up secret outings here and there, i have deleted the thread.

Btw, i have to say TS is not a coy and a photography interest group. Gerald bro has stated his stand and i dun want to add on too much. Also, those by firing off in P&P instead of PM thread stater or bringing up this issue in TCSS or other channel is not the first time already and personally i think is not very mindful.

To woofmy bro, secret outings as some called, is not limited to lao jiaos. Simpleliving expressed interest in this one and we welcomed him to soot and i hoped he learned something from the shoot. As for some other outings that u may see us post pics but not under outings, those are personal outings. Confusion in ur case i can understand. Pls feel free to drop me a mail or PM to clear up the air if in doubt.

TS is an interest group and not an organization. Flexibility is wat we built upon and we learn as we shoot. Different ppl different characters from different walks of life. Harmony we seek. Some ppl say too many "secret" outings and too many moller shoots, i started looking into oppurtunities to go back landscapes/street etc. But while i was busy cracking brains to come up with new areas to explore and shooting locations etc, i keep seeing complains here and there.

Okie... gg to koon liao...

Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    To woofmy bro, secret outings as some called, is not limited to lao jiaos. Simpleliving expressed interest in this one and we welcomed him to soot and i hoped he learned something from the shoot. As for some other outings that u may see us post pics but not under outings, those are personal outings. Confusion in ur case i can understand. Pls feel free to drop me a mail or PM to clear up the air if in doubt.

bro, thank you 2 for clearing the confusion... happy koon'ing.

I have deleted the thread in P&P. Btw, its not secret outing as stated by Wendy and Michael as ronald has posted in TCSS asking for kakis to join. Its not an official outing in outings post. Also, in the past, we have also went for babyfairy paid shoot in TS name. Since some members are not happy with this and keep bringing up secret outings here and there, i have deleted the thread.

Btw, i have to say TS is not a coy and a photography interest group. Gerald bro has stated his stand and i dun want to add on too much. Also, those by firing off in P&P instead of PM thread stater or bringing up this issue in TCSS or other channel is not the first time already and personally i think is not very mindful.

TS is an interest group and not an organization. Flexibility is wat we built upon and we learn as we shoot. Different ppl different characters from different walks of life. Harmony we seek. Some ppl say too many "secret" outings and too many moller shoots, i started looking into oppurtunities to go back landscapes/street etc. But while i was busy cracking brains to come up with new areas to explore and shooting locations etc, i keep seeing complains here and there.

I understand where your concern is coming from. I do know about this shoot and that's why I mention about the external organizer thingy. Even though TS is not a organization or anything, it's still a group as a whole where others perceive as. When something's not right, most people won't pin point to who but to TS as a whole.

Furthermore, any move by TS is heavily watch by many. We're still holding under the shelter of CS right now. Crossing any line isn't in favor for us, especially dealing with models. We wouldn't want to be ban in CS due to individual actions that's jeopardizing the group as whole, wouldn't we?

As for the concerns from members on more outings are organize based on TFCDs or model shoots. Do share with the Secs so that we can work something out as a whole. We wouldn't want to stress you out alone and you are not the chairman. Do share your burden with the rest of the Secs so that we can arrange something when the chair-person isn't around to lead.

Last but not least, do take care and rest well. May the force be with you.

1st,,,we have not seen any jio-ing in tcss IN PROPER, so we all unaware and everybody is caught by surprise only when the thread is publicised.., "its like wooo...Surprise guys...!!
    now then u then know..and it is insisted it is not secret shoot..

2nd...cracking brains with new ideas is good...but in this instance, i see only (fingers can count, the same persons)..this is not healthy indeed.

3rd. If TFCD of xmm is of your interest, it is oki to go as many as you like and being "employed" , but refrain from uisng Tangshooters Name cos' NOBDOY ELSE (besides your kakis) is informed and involved. Keep it to your flickr or post it as your personal thread (hope the models know that it was your own private shoot/interest).

4th...In fairness, we still do not know where is it shot? when was it organised? etc... it is more shocking that the lao jiao / senior members are not aware of it..
    Should there be any liability/discrepencies among models and the shooters at scene, I hope that the rest of the members shall not deem to be responsible for such shoots/acts.

I may sound a bit sensitive and i still considering whether to discontinue of being a tangshooter....!
    I have definitely lost faith.......
    Last edited by LOTUSfairy; 28th December 2008 at 02:34 AM.
    蓮花仙子

oh gosh, is it a paid shoot?

If it is, there is monetary transaction among shooters and models.
    Hope there is no discrepency afterwards. if there is any incident arises, ORGANISER, please do not hold other Tangshooters to be responsible, as we are not aware or any link to this shoot.
    Last edited by LOTUSfairy; 28th December 2008 at 02:41 AM.
    蓮花仙子

Kuantoh, with due respect, please refrain from posting our real name on public forum.
    蓮花仙子

1st,,,we have not seen any jio-ing in tcss IN PROPER, so we all unaware and everybody is caught by surprise only when the thread is publicised.., "its like wooo...Surprise guys...!!
    now then u then know..and it is insisted it is not secret shoot..

2nd...cracking brains with new ideas is good...but in this instance, i see only (fingers can count, the same persons)..this is not healthy indeed.

3rd. If TFCD of xmm is of your interest, it is oki to go as many as you like and being "employed" , but refrain from uisng Tangshooters Name cos' NOBDOY ELSE (besides your kakis) is informed and involved. Keep it to your flickr or post it as your personal thread (hope the models know that it was your own private shoot/interest).

4th...In fairness, we still do not know where is it shot? when was it organised? etc... it is more shocking that the lao jiao / senior members are not aware of it..
    Should there be any liability/discrepencies among models and the shooters at scene, I hope that the rest of the members shall not deem to be responsible for such shoots/acts.

I may sound a bit sensitive and i still considering whether to discontinue of being a tangshooter....!
    I have definitely lost faith.......
    Fairy, in order of your questions. Here's some info. As long as it's not internal affairs that's organize by TS, it's consider as external affair. So it's not appropriate to post in outing thread. I had seen Redsun posting about this paid shoot organize by CS shoot organizer. The slots might had been filled by all TS members and hence, no more further mention is done.

Also, thread went so fast that it's hard for everyone to keep up. No surprise that you'd missed it. As long as TS name isn't been misused, it's fine. 2nd and 3rd issue will be left to the meeting.

As for the 4th issue that you had brought up, here's the link to the paid shoot.

HOW ABOUT A FRESH BLEND OF JAPANESE KIMONO WITH THE BEAUTIES ??

It's a external affair paid shoot and hence, not govern by our internal regulations.

Fairy, kindly get your facts right before posting any concerns in regards to the issue in order to avoid any misunderstanding or crossfire. Thank you.
    Last edited by Ambious; 28th December 2008 at 02:47 AM.

Fairy, in order of your questions. Here's some info. As long as it's not internal affairs that's organize by TS, it's consider as external affair. So it's not appropriate to post in outing thread. I had seen Redsun posting about this paid shoot organize by CS shoot organizer. The slots might had been filled by all TS members and hence, no more further mention is done.

Also, thread went so fast that it's hard for everyone to keep up. No surprise that you'd missed it. As long as TS name isn't been misused, it's fine. 2nd and 3rd issue will be left to the meeting.

As for the 4th issue that you had brought up, here's the link to the paid shoot.

HOW ABOUT A FRESH BLEND OF JAPANESE KIMONO WITH THE BEAUTIES ??

It's a external affair paid shoot and hence, not govern by our internal regulations.
    Good....so it shouldnt be in the named TANGSHOOTER thread?
    just hope the models know cos it is not related at all. ..

glad that that there will be no...just short short..mention (and everybody will missed it eventually/for sure).. in the future.
    蓮花仙子

errr...you people no need to sleep ah??? i think better talk in a formal meeting lah... but make sure all the parties are present... otherwise... how to debate the topic if either one party is missing. to ensure... make sure have a long notice period... hehehe... like company AGMs.

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast