Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 57 of 57

Thread: 27th Dec Sat $40 only

  1. #41

    Default Re: 27th Dec Sat ~~ Sexy Student Back to School ~~$40 only~~

    Quote Originally Posted by takeshi.lum View Post
    for the chop, i downloaded a chinese software dedicated all these LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by sohwayne View Post

    no mixed la.. all of them are beautiful ** all swee hehe

    come to tink of it, never seen mr. lee b4...

    hmm.. for the 'chop' thingy, can be created using program like illustrator, photoshop etc...
    'ang-mo' chop i got sample oso... click here

    oso, not forgetting to UPz for mike and his 'students'
    ^^ Thanks, Wayne~ Also thanks to Take! I got my daogua yin (beancurd chop) finally~

  2. #42

    Default Re: 27th Dec Sat ~~ Sexy Student Back to School ~~$40 only~~

    LOL! why is it beancurd chop?

  3. #43

    Default Re: 27th Dec Sat ~~ Sexy Student Back to School ~~$40 only~~

    Quote Originally Posted by takeshi.lum View Post
    LOL! why is it beancurd chop?
    becos in the old days.. it looks like a big big dao gua.. haha

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    新加坡
    Posts
    1,601

    Default Re: 27th Dec Sat ~~ Sexy Student Back to School ~~$40 only~~

    Quote Originally Posted by sohwayne View Post
    bro, looking for me ?
    i looking for u meh??

    btw y never saw female photographers join in 1 ar??

    mayb should arrange male models for the female photographers to shoot... (it just say say only) =x
    我只是個陌生人 =x

  5. #45

    Default Re: 27th Dec Sat ~~ Sexy Student Back to School ~~$40 only~~

    Quote Originally Posted by candleghost View Post
    becos in the old days.. it looks like a big big dao gua.. haha
    LOL! i am still YOUNG so i dunoe

    Quote Originally Posted by wing oscar View Post
    i looking for u meh??

    btw y never saw female photographers join in 1 ar??

    mayb should arrange male models for the female photographers to shoot... (it just say say only) =x
    got discuss this with candleghost before

    mike, rmb yesterday ma?

  6. #46

    Default Re: 27th Dec Sat ~~ Sexy Student Back to School ~~$40 only~~

    Quote Originally Posted by takeshi.lum View Post
    LOL! i am still YOUNG so i dunoe



    got discuss this with candleghost before

    mike, rmb yesterday ma?
    ok .. organise den come shoot me.. 8 month pregnancy de male.. wahaha

  7. #47
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    新加坡
    Posts
    1,601

    Default Re: 27th Dec Sat ~~ Sexy Student Back to School ~~$40 only~~

    Quote Originally Posted by candleghost View Post
    ok .. organise den come shoot me.. 8 month pregnancy de male.. wahaha
    u mean yourself ar....
    我只是個陌生人 =x

  8. #48

    Default Re: 27th Dec Sat ~~ Sexy Student Back to School ~~$40 only~~

    as request by most of the guys, we shall be doing one set student uniform and one set casual.. cheers

  9. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    新加坡
    Posts
    1,601

    Default Re: 27th Dec Sat ~~ Sexy Student Back to School ~~$40 only~~

    still the same leh...
    lai ar lai ar... lai join in... newbies come also...
    我只是個陌生人 =x

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jurong East, Singapore, Singap
    Posts
    69

    Default Re: 27th Dec Sat ~~ Sexy Student Back to School ~~$40 only~~

    i wan to go but .... candle ghost bro org 4 days of sexy student photoshoot.
    maybe can go 2 days... sad all the models look greats ..

    confuse of choose the models.... hahahaha...

    one issue is not much $$$ to paid for it
    my multiply my flickr Sony@200/18-70/70-300/ 28-200

  11. #51

    Default Re: 27th Dec Sat ~~ Sexy Student Back to School ~~$40 only~~

    Quote Originally Posted by ah dong View Post
    i wan to go but .... candle ghost bro org 4 days of sexy student photoshoot.
    maybe can go 2 days... sad all the models look greats ..

    confuse of choose the models.... hahahaha...

    one issue is not much $$$ to paid for it
    haha.. bro.. join all 4 can negotiate de

  12. #52

    Default Re: 27th Dec Sat ~~ Sexy Student Back to School ~~$40 only~~

    Quote Originally Posted by candleghost View Post
    haha.. bro.. join all 4 can negotiate de
    If join all four, then I think my January IPPT sure get gold. Will be very fit de. ^^

  13. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    新加坡
    Posts
    1,601

    Default Re: 27th Dec Sat ~~ Sexy Student Back to School ~~$40 only~~

    Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    If join all four, then I think my January IPPT sure get gold. Will be very fit de. ^^
    get gold, can get $400... it mean can shoot somemore.. should put 2 more student shoot, for better results to get gold...
    我只是個陌生人 =x

  14. #54

    Default Re: 27th Dec Sat ~~ Sexy Student Back to School ~~$40 only~~

    Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    If join all four, then I think my January IPPT sure get gold. Will be very fit de. ^^
    den i must die die put u in le.. to help u get $400... hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by wing oscar View Post
    get gold, can get $400... it mean can shoot somemore.. should put 2 more student shoot, for better results to get gold...
    i put weekday evening shoot student ok.. wahahaha

  15. #55

    Default Re: 27th Dec Sat ~~ Sexy Student Back to School ~~$40 only~~

    Quote Originally Posted by wing oscar View Post
    get gold, can get $400... it mean can shoot somemore.. should put 2 more student shoot, for better results to get gold...
    Quote Originally Posted by candleghost View Post
    den i must die die put u in le.. to help u get $400... hahaha

    i put weekday evening shoot student ok.. wahahaha
    faintz....LOL...

  16. #56

    Default Re: 27th Dec Sat ~~ Sexy Student Back to School ~~$40 only~~

    Quote Originally Posted by takeshi.lum View Post
    LOL! i am still YOUNG so i dunoe
    Hehe, my gf says the chop looks very authentic. ^^

  17. #57

    Default Re: 27th Dec Sat ~~ Sexy Student Back to School ~~$40 only~~

    Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    Hehe, my gf says the chop looks very authentic. ^^
    haha! glad u all like it she wants one too?

    boing for the friendly ghost!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •