Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you love me?

Default Re: Why do you love me?

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    the search continues if that is what you WANT.
    ...well it is a normal human function.....the problem is not love but the need to have sex and fill the world with more "virus on shoes"

That is a balancing act that takes two to clap. If she don't clap...die. Thus ....I say..Love is Selfish. Not everything about love is good. History as shown that love is the answer to alot of problems but it is also the root cause to a lot of problems in the world too heheh...
    Uncle Sam - which history books are you reading? Hope it's not "men are from venus and women are from mars"
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    ...well it is a normal human function.....the problem is not love but the need to have sex and fill the world with more "virus on shoes"
    Ah...me did not stress that is a sexual pursuit leh. And by the way..it's "virus with shoes" and not "virus on shoes" I doubt I know of a virus that wrote a book on shoes heeheheheheh.....

Uncle Sam - which history books are you reading? Hope it's not "men are from venus and women are from mars"
    My history is 46 years of my life of observation and experiences, unlike CS newbies here.. I do use Yahoo and Google extensively and many years of non friction books and documentaries...but no..definitely not that book. heh..

the search continues if that is what you WANT. BUt if you ignore all other pursuit just to chase this one goal..well I guess it is up to each individual. Sometime because of the unattainable we tend to chase it like a mad person thinking it it has to be worth everything for it but then when you get it...I do sincerely hope that passion and expectation that propel to given up everything for it and just go forward and do everything to get it was worth it.

Problem is once you get it....and you have it in your pocket...then other pursuits starts to come into the picture that you might want to pursuit them...would it be too late then? Or would that one pursuit you chase and got now...she only want you to concentrate on her or at least only with her, her family, her friends and the family you build with her. That is a balancing act that takes two to clap. If she don't clap...die. Thus ....I say..Love is Selfish. Not everything about love is good. History as shown that love is the answer to alot of problems but it is also the root cause to a lot of problems in the world too heheh...

So...as I said before... we have to lie in the hole we dug for ourselves. heheheh WE ARE THE DESTINY OF OUR LIFE heh...
    un/fortunately i dun chase love like a mad person. i have always sought a balance in life. i am never too obsessive on anything. not even photography! i have never been held ranson by my passions or hobbies.

love can be selfish, thatz why i am suspisious of those who spread love. never know was else came along with it!

we are the destiny of our own life. but there's oni so much or little within our control.

Ah...me did not stress that is a sexual pursuit leh. And by the way..it's "virus with shoes" and not "virus on shoes" I doubt I know of a virus that wrote a book on shoes heeheheheheh.....

My history is 46 years of my life of observation and experiences, unlike CS newbies here.. I do use Yahoo and Google extensively and many years of non friction books and documentaries...but no..definitely not that book. heh..
    too much stress cannot perform?

u mean fiction books...?

Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    un/fortunately i dun chase love like a mad person. i have always sought a balance in life. i am never too obsessive on anything. not even photography! i have never been held ranson by my passions or hobbies.

love can be selfish, thatz why i am suspisious of those who spread love. never know was else came along with it!

we are the destiny of our own life. but there's oni so much or little within our control.
    well that is the best part about life. As you are a passenger but you also sometime have to get involve with certain situation and deal with with it directly before again..going back to being a passenger of life when it is done. Being the passenger is just like taking a rest for a while before you have to once again..get off the train and take life by the horns again. heh.. But I just it should never always be about relationship that you do that. Sometime other cause and situation can take just as much passion or purpose. But that is just me.

too much stress cannot perform?

u mean fiction books...?
    Ayo....I dyslexic lah give me a break lah....I was checking it over but miss that one heheh...

well that is the best part about life. As you are a passenger but you also sometime have to get involve with certain situation and deal with with it directly before again..going back to being a passenger of life when it is done. Being the passenger is just like taking a rest for a while before you have to once again..get off the train and take life by the horns again. heh.. But I just it should never always be about relationship that you do that. Sometime other cause and situation can take just as much passion or purpose. But that is just me.
    i dun mind a gf who drives... i'll be happy to wash her car every weekend!

i dun mind a gf who drives... i'll be happy to wash her car every weekend!
    You gold digger you hahahahah trying reverse 5Cs pursuit har? heheh

Ayo....I dyslexic lah give me a break lah....I was checking it over but miss that one heheh...
    keke, my bad.

To chase love, or let it come to you?

We're all riding on the train of life.. we come from different places, take different trains, go different routes, see different things, journey length differs... some go by the scenic routes, some go by the roller coaster route... but ultimately we reach the same destination.

That's the only predestination, the final destination.

You can choose to transfer trains along the way, but surprises lie ahead. I don't believe in a predestined journey. Though what happens to you, who you encounter might depend on fate/luck, what you do with these chances are up to u.

You gold digger you hahahahah trying reverse 5Cs pursuit har? heheh
    her car is still her car wad. dun try confuse me leh.

pursue is 1 thing, maintaining is another. just like love i guess, winning isn't everything, holding the ground is.

hey peps, try to make sure ur train of thoughts dun OT arh...

Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    To chase love, or let it come to you?

We're all riding on the train of life.. we come from different places, take different trains, go different routes, see different things, journey length differs... some go by the scenic routes, some go by the roller coaster route... but ultimately we reach the same destination.

That's the only predestination, the final destination.

You can choose to transfer trains along the way, but surprises lie ahead. I don't believe in a predestined journey. Though what happens to you, who you encounter might depend on fate/luck, what you do with these chances are up to u.
    Being a passager of life does not mean you do nothing all the time but at sometime we have to pick and choose what we want to get involve or not. There is no way in life we can fight all and every battles and win. We sometime have to pick the battles. Thus I say..it is difference for each person. And what choice you make..you have to live with it. Not myplace to press my own view onto anyone for we are all difference and we are made of whatever circumstance and experiences we have accumulated that mold you to what you are today and with what more you will be adding to it ...WILL DICTATE WHO YOU WILL BE AT THE END. heheheh... does that clear things further?

Very easy sometime for others we all see and hear who like to tell others how to live. But telling and talking is easy. Problem is will they or can they be held accountable for it? We know they will not stand by it when the worst happens and when it does work out..they are falling all over themselve to take some credit for it. Thus....let's us all make decision that we should be sure is always the right one for it or be willing to accept the consequence if it goes array. And well it will for sure happen heheh but hey ....in my case I can live with it. Kick myself in the ass but carry on living. And in this thread's case..be it alone or in the end with someone by my side.

Ah....Running amazonian mother type....
    Hmm yes - must be my maternal instincts for you all

Here you go wiki has the answer:
    http://www.wikihow.com/Love

...and just to help you decide whether you should chase or not:
    http://www.lovecalculator.com/
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

hey peps, try to make sure ur train of thoughts dun OT arh...
    I am staying within the realm of the message what. Ultimately...what transpire to her or you to ask that question of their love one, "Why do you love me?" alot of it has to do with how you started the relationship, how you have been doing your part in the relationship, how much have you grown from have that relationship and what is happen or going to happen to that relationbship. Thus when some one ask you that question, alot of what is asked...it could be due to make reasons for it being asked heheh confused? heheh Well relationship always is...be it an intimate or a platonic one.... even among same sex friendships heheh...

...ohh and to help in this debate about what is love.....another wiki ansa:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love

Hmm yes - must be my maternal instincts for you all

Here you go wiki has the answer:
    http://www.wikihow.com/Love

...and just to help you decide whether you should chase or not:
    http://www.lovecalculator.com/
    Wah pian how pathetic do you think we are that we have to read a wiki and use a love calculator leh heheheheh....

Wah pian how pathetic do you think we are that we have to read a wiki and use a love calculator leh heheheheh....
    Can't force love can't u.. sometimes just have to wait for that special someone to come into your life. With a little fate and luck... congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    Can't force love can't u.. sometimes just have to wait for that special someone to come into your life. With a little fate and luck... congrats!
    heheh...life's like that.

I am staying within the realm of the message what. Ultimately...what transpire to her or you to ask that question of their love one, "Why do you love me?" alot of it has to do with how you started the relationship, how you have been doing your part in the relationship, how much have you grown from have that relationship and what is happen or going to happen to that relationbship. Thus when some one ask you that question, alot of what is asked...it could be due to make reasons for it being asked heheh confused? heheh Well relationship always is...be it an intimate or a platonic one.... even among same sex friendships heheh...
    at the moment i am not in any position to answer that question, i single mah. add a current gloomy outlook, i say i am too numb.

so all my talk about relationships are from an ideal & realistic perspective, without being too extreme.

if my relationship is too confusing, i'll see it as an unhealthy 1. so betta run!
    Last edited by sORe-EyEz; 22nd December 2008 at 01:06 AM.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4567811 ... LastLast