Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you love me?

Default Re: Why do you love me?

Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    that wan u call love? lol...
    No you call that..."upgrading" heheh first husband help them get passprt and PR here..then get identity card and then time to upgrade to a more well off one if they are good looking enough or their about to die as they are getting too old to even bring them to a disco hehehe... Welcome to the darkside of "buying a wife" heh. Love also got upgrading type leh heeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    No you call that..."upgrading" heheh first husband help them get passprt and PR here..then get identity card and then time to upgrade to a more well off one if they are good looking enough or their about to die as they are getting too old to even bring them to a disco hehehe... Welcome to the darkside of "buying a wife" heh. Love also got upgrading type leh heeeeee
    but i dun disico wan leh. i oso not that upgrade upgrade kinda of guy.

for guys who dun understand Thai language i guess it does not matter wad their reply is? answer oso dun understand.

but i dun disico wan leh. i oso not that upgrade upgrade kinda of guy.

for guys who dun understand Thai language i guess it does not matter wad their reply is? answer oso dun understand.
    Body language is more then enough in these case...heheh...Also how much more better way to say I love you then to walk them into a shop and buy a Rolex Lady Datejust or a LV bag...etc heheheh... The sad part is...as much of these sounds like a joke, I have seen this so many times with certain segment of people that I come into contact with.

Body language is more then enough in these case...heheh...Also how much more better way to say I love you then to walk them into a shop and buy a Rolex Lady Datejust or a LV bag...etc heheheh... The sad part is...as much of these sounds like a joke, I have seen this so many times with certain segment of people that I come into contact with.
    some sad but those with pricey presents end up happy?

like my earlier post, lucky dudes got skirts chase aft them, dun need go find. they will *kok kok* on the front door.

some sad but those with pricey presents end up happy?

like my earlier post, lucky dudes got skirts chase aft them, dun need go find. they will *kok kok* on the front door.
    well...not my style. Rather die alone then that way. Beside..already have more then my fair share of the company of women ( without paying for it ) so..if I don't ever meet the right one to carry my surname with me for life...so be it.

well...not my style. Rather die alone then that way. Beside..already have more then my fair share of the company of women ( without paying for it ) so..if I don't ever meet the right one to carry my surname with me for life...so be it.
    There should be room for a headstart of the single man club who still haven't got a life partner yet.

What do you think?

ah, lucky dude!

i think u too business minded, thatz y got fare share of women but no wifey? nvm la, the love contract T&Cs not in ur favour?

Quote Originally Posted by forward View Post
    There should be room for a headstart of the single man club who still haven't got a life partner yet.

What do you think?
    thatz why a former friend of mine always sunday not free. then later always not free...

keke... shhh.

Quote Originally Posted by forward View Post

What do you think?
    I guess so...but I would not joining that club anytime soon ...I ain't ever looking at all. It usually will come my way and I think it is the same for most. Problem is are you aware of it or too damn blur to notice it hehhe. I tend to choose to ignore it so what are you excuses ? hahahahah.

Beside I think CS is not exactly the best place to do that don't you think? Same as IT forum..the percentage of women to men here is pathetically lopp sided to men! heheheh.... but I guess you could use the threads to share "war stories" of love won or lost if that is the kind of male bonding you are looking for hahahahah....

ah, lucky dude!

i think u too business minded, thatz y got fare share of women but no wifey? nvm la, the love contract T&Cs not in ur favour?
    If that be so then I would have married long time ago. I have 8 ex g/f and majority jumped off...due to not enough money. So they upgrade lor heheheh. There was only one that I dump....for her infidelity. Enough said. I don't want to turn this into an anti-women thingy. I think I have enough of the on going crusade happening in my own present real life and not want it to spread into my time in CS too ...I shall keep this place chaste. heheheheh.... Beside...I would not say that all women are like that. I know some really nice women who are really that good but!.....I was not interested in them unfortunately in one way or another. My lost I guess.... Maybe if I don't play the heart game..I could have learn to love them later heheh.. not my style. So what are yours? We all lie the kind of hole we all dig ourselves in heheheh...

thatz why a former friend of mine always sunday not free. then later always not free...

keke... shhh.
    hehehe if you have not notice it by now...then let me tell you something. Love is a very selfish thing. heheh....

If that be so then I would have married long time ago. I have 8 ex g/f and majority jumped off...due to not enough money. So they upgrade lor heheheh. There was only one that I dump....for her infidelity. Enough said. I don't want to turn this into an anti-women thingy. I think I have enough of the on going crusade happening in my own present real life and not want it to spread into my time in CS too ...I shall keep this place chaste. heheheheh.... Beside...I would not say that all women are like that. I know some really nice women who are really that good but!.....I was not interested in them unfortunately in one way or another. My lost I guess.... Maybe if I don't play the heart game..I could have learn to love them later heheh.. not my style. So what are yours? We all lie the kind of hole we all dig ourselves in heheheh...
    i oni got an ex ler, i oso not enough $$. aft a few short but sweet months she left. gotta like her style doh, dun play game wan. well, i got no money for that kinda game. other than that most of the women at my prev work are b***hes (3-star ratings), i must be darn suay arh.

u got a hole to lie, i just lie on the flat not that even ground. part of me is shaped by environment.

good guys dun win?

hehehe if you have not notice it by now...then let me tell you something. Love is a very selfish thing. heheh....
    i know, love is great. but dun spread it all around cos its selfish. so be careful of those who aim to spread love....

somehow like got 2 meaning...

i know, love is great. but dun spread it all around cos its selfish. so be careful of those who aim to spread love....

somehow like got 2 meaning...

Universal love.. love others like urself..

Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    Universal love.. love others like urself..
    but thatz not the kind of love the TS was refering to leh.

Ahhh - paw paw guys. There's a song here...."No woman no love"

Now what's a mother's love? Is it selfish? Me don't think so.
    It is tolerate, patient, and kind. It is never envious, arrogant or proud.
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

i oni got an ex ler, i oso not enough $$. aft a few short but sweet months she left. gotta like her style doh, dun play game wan. well, i got no money for that kinda game. other than that most of the women at my prev work are b***hes (3-star ratings), i must be darn suay arh.

u got a hole to lie, i just lie on the flat not that even ground. part of me is shaped by environment.

good guys dun win?
    the search continues if that is what you WANT. BUt if you ignore all other pursuit just to chase this one goal..well I guess it is up to each individual. Sometime because of the unattainable we tend to chase it like a mad person thinking it it has to be worth everything for it but then when you get it...I do sincerely hope that passion and expectation that propel to given up everything for it and just go forward and do everything to get it was worth it.

Problem is once you get it....and you have it in your pocket...then other pursuits starts to come into the picture that you might want to pursuit them...would it be too late then? Or would that one pursuit you chase and got now...she only want you to concentrate on her or at least only with her, her family, her friends and the family you build with her. That is a balancing act that takes two to clap. If she don't clap...die. Thus ....I say..Love is Selfish. Not everything about love is good. History as shown that love is the answer to alot of problems but it is also the root cause to a lot of problems in the world too heheh...

So...as I said before... we have to lie in the hole we dug for ourselves. heheheh WE ARE THE DESTINY OF OUR LIFE heh...
    Last edited by sammy888; 21st December 2008 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    Ahhh - paw paw guys. There's a song here...."No woman no love"

Now what's a mother's love? Is it selfish? Me don't think so.
    It is tolerate, patient, and kind. It is never envious, arrogant or proud.
    Ah....Running amazonian mother type.... there are also alot of stories out there of mothers's love that smother or pass on neurotic mentality or perspective to their children so much they start to be dysfunctional adults later in life. heheheh......

Ah....Running amazonian mother type.... there are also alot of stories out there of mothers's love that smother or pass on neurotic mentality or perspective to their children so much they start to be dysfunctional adults later in life. heheheh......
    Perhaps uncle sam and there are just as many well adjusted adults out there. Perhaps there is confusion with love and nurturing.

Most mothers love their child and will protect that child forever and hence as an adult, mother still treats one as a child.

As for nurturing there are mothers who are good at nurturing and there are mothers who smother. There are stories on both sides of the coin.

Once a child equips themselves with the necessary experiences in life, break free!
    However many adults cannot break free. One can be like a butterfly!
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    Perhaps uncle sam and there are just as many well adjusted adults out there. Perhaps there is confusion with love and nurturing.

Most mothers love their child and will protect that child forever and hence as an adult, mother still treats one as a child.

As for nurturing there are mothers who are good at nurturing and there are mothers who smother. There are stories on both sides of the coin.

Once a child equips themselves with the necessary experiences in life, break free!
    However many adults cannot break free. One can be like a butterfly!
    Well...nothing a little "Baygone" can not wipe oput heheheheh *siam*

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast