Thread: Any MSN livespace users? Pls advise!

Default Any MSN livespace users? Pls advise!

Dear all Livespace users (if there's any),

The new version of the space has been on for quite a while, and I have really tough time with it since...

Use it mainly for photos uploading, but the new photo album seems providing no control for rearrange the photos positions in the album. And each time I upload a new photo to a album, the new photo's position seems to be placed 'randomly'...

Really frustrated about that! Did I miss out some information or did something wrongly? Could anyone please help!

Default Re: Any MSN livespace users? Pls advise!

Anyone pls!

Any one can help? Thanks!

Anyone can help? Thanks!

I used LiveSpace before, and I didn't find it to be a good blog to display pictures.

Anyway, did the photos appear in sequence in the way you uploaded them?

I'm guessing the photos are arranged by the file names. You should be able to "drag-and drop" or "click-and-drag" the photos in the album, to reposition them.

That was my experience with livespace. If you can't do it, I would suspect there is compatibility problems on your web browser. I don't believe Windows is that dumb to randomly position photos.
    The best things in life are free.

Quote Originally Posted by gymak90 View Post
    I used LiveSpace before, and I didn't find it to be a good blog to display pictures.

Anyway, did the photos appear in sequence in the way you uploaded them?

I'm guessing the photos are arranged by the file names. You should be able to "drag-and drop" or "click-and-drag" the photos in the album, to reposition them.

That was my experience with livespace. If you can't do it, I would suspect there is compatibility problems on your web browser. I don't believe Windows is that dumb to randomly position photos.
    Ya, it's drag-and-drop to rearrange the photos position, in the previous old version.

Since the upgrade, there's simply no option to realize the repositioning operation. Maybe MSN is still beta testing the space, but such dumb 'bug' is really disapointing and frustrating.

Agree with you that livespace is not a good blog site for photos, but it has the connection and communication advangages, so i have to bear with it. But now...will drop it eventually, i think...