Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 27th DEC Shoot

Default Re: 27th DEC - Nano, Mono, KIMONO!! The ultimate blend of Kimono with ELAINE and MIYA

Can't wait to see my heart'heart!
    View her blog: http://www.myfatpocket.com/miyake/ | She's in love with LX3!

Default Re: 27th DEC - Nano, Mono, KIMONO!! The ultimate blend of Kimono with ELAINE and MIYA

is this shoot still on?
    and where the pics of the kimono as promise?

hi,

yes, is on.
    i have e mailed to you.

Can't wait to see you too my heartheart miyake~
    upz for Miyake!

Blog: www.saishoai.blogspot.com
    Multiply: www.elaineyukiwong.multiply.com

test test ~
    - elaineyuki @ www.myfatpocket.com/elaineyuki -
    - Multiply @ elaineyukiwong.multiply.com -

Quote Originally Posted by Elaine Yuki View Post
    Can't wait to see you too my heartheart miyake~
    So sweet...

haha, sweet friends
    btw 3 more slots open up for this shoot!

1more slot left!

still got sllot.
    intersted pls sms/call 91641233
    thx

Default Re: 27th DEC Shoot

wah... wat a long day... but nonetheless had a fruitfull shooting day.
    cheerz to all for making today shoot a sucess despite the burning sun...

It is good that someone did enjoy himself. On the contrary, I feel the shoot was let down by poor organisation and lack of proper control. We were supposed to have a maximum of 6 photographers to a model but I found we had 8-9 photographers when we were shooting Elaine. Then there was only 1 kimono to share between 3 models and Elaine was left with no change of outfit at all and ended having to wear the same outfit Miyake wore earlier. The models acted more like students on a school outing and really wasted photographers shooting time. As a result, I was so disappointed I left at the beginning of the 2nd half.

vince123123
    Guests

Can ask:

1. I thot there were two models? How come now 3?
    2. Are you saying that there were too many photographers overall, or that more flooded to Elaine and less to Miyake?
    3. What do you mean by "the models acted more like students on a school outing"? Are you saying they didnt' take the shoot seriously and were unprofessional?

Look forward to your elaboration. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by JayKay View Post
    It is good that someone did enjoy himself. On the contrary, I feel the shoot was let down by poor organisation and lack of proper control. We were supposed to have a maximum of 6 photographers to a model but I found we had 8-9 photographers when we were shooting Elaine. Then there was only 1 kimono to share between 3 models and Elaine was left with no change of outfit at all and ended having to wear the same outfit Miyake wore earlier. The models acted more like students on a school outing and really wasted photographers shooting time. As a result, I was so disappointed I left at the beginning of the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Can ask:

1. I thot there were two models? How come now 3?
    According to the organisers, 18 photographers signed up so they added a third "model".

2. Are you saying that there were too many photographers overall, or that more flooded to Elaine and less to Miyake?
    I don't know whether the "extra" photographers came from the group supposed to show Miyake or the Hui Bin.

3. What do you mean by "the models acted more like students on a school outing"? Are you saying they didnt' take the shoot seriously and were unprofessional?
    Let's just say they forgot that they are paid by the hour and had a job to do.

Look forward to your elaboration. Cheers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12