Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 206

Thread: Tangshooters - Mega TFCD Part 4

  1. #21

    Default Re: Tangshooters - Mega TFCD Part 4

    Present..most energetic moller
    let's flickr | TangShooters

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    100

    Default Re: Tangshooters - Mega TFCD Part 4

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    erhh..here machiam like dating/matchmaking thread liao..
    hohoho, aniway, i using photoshop version 7, the history u go to the top section press the word window, den press history.

    i think the colours can undo as long as u save in PSD files. I THINK SO~

  3. #23
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tangshooters - Mega TFCD Part 4

    Quote Originally Posted by jasminesg View Post
    hohoho, aniway, i using photoshop version 7, the history u go to the top section press the word window, den press history.

    i think the colours can undo as long as u save in PSD files. I THINK SO~
    i saved in jpg format...i shall try again thanks
    蓮花仙子

  4. #24
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tangshooters - Mega TFCD Part 4

    normal simple pic

    蓮花仙子

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    100

    Default Re: Tangshooters - Mega TFCD Part 4

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    i saved in jpg format...i shall try again thanks
    hw u put pic in this thread ah? i do some basic ps, wan show u...

  6. #26
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tangshooters - Mega TFCD Part 4

    Quote Originally Posted by jasminesg View Post
    hw u put pic in this thread ah? i do some basic ps, wan show u...
    please please

    use IMG Code on your photoonlinealbum... something like this :
    蓮花仙子

  7. #27

    Default Re: Tangshooters - Mega TFCD Part 4

    Sorry to mention that i only know Michael here.

    Credits to the full team here, you guys were great! From the table planning to the shooting scene then the finale, all were carefully taken care of . Im specially impressed by the impromptu Plan B due to the unforgiving rain. Despite the dampening rain, all spirits were still high and thats the paramount importance to this successful shoot.

    Jason here(maroon Suzuki shooter wannabe), representing SUVEC to thank all photographers and models again from Tangshooters. We look forward to the next shoot definitely not during monsoon season again!

    Regards,
    Jason

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    100

    Default Re: Tangshooters - Mega TFCD Part 4

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    please please

    use IMG Code on your photoonlinealbum... something like this :
    i think i get it,



  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    100

    Default Re: Tangshooters - Mega TFCD Part 4

    the first one i try undo ur colour contrast u make, the 2nd one i was thinking to focus on her only. =D i think her jeans is abit faded off one, that's why the contrast very obvious.

    r u the ger who drive or the ger who sit??

    hehehe~

  10. #30
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tangshooters - Mega TFCD Part 4

    hehe..

    last pics before i go ooink ooink..nite all

    my favourite model of the day
    蓮花仙子

  11. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    100

    Default Re: Tangshooters - Mega TFCD Part 4

    Quote Originally Posted by foxcorn View Post
    Present..most energetic moller
    woo... thanks calvin...

  12. #32

    Default Re: Tangshooters - Mega TFCD Part 4

    Thank you Michael and Phoa for organising this event.
    Really appreciate the time and effort in putting together such a huge collaboration.

    Here are my shots for starters ... will post more soon ...

    1. Celeste





    2. Need for Dirt!



    3.



    4.



    5. I PP-ed this to look like it's taken at a Tokyo underground workshop .. hehehe!

  13. #33

    Default Re: Tangshooters - Mega TFCD Part 4

    6.



    7.



    8. Chloe
    It's a candid shot that I took of Chloe while she was stepping out of the vehicle.
    The moment was too fast and resulted in bad cropping of her legs .. sorry, Chloe ..!



    9.



    10. Celeste
    Last edited by Febrita; 14th December 2008 at 11:54 PM.

  14. #34
    Member/Tangshooter zaxh81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,339

    Default Re: Tangshooters - Mega TFCD Part 4

    Quote Originally Posted by tOngEh View Post
    Sorry to mention that i only know Michael here.

    Credits to the full team here, you guys were great! From the table planning to the shooting scene then the finale, all were carefully taken care of . Im specially impressed by the impromptu Plan B due to the unforgiving rain. Despite the dampening rain, all spirits were still high and thats the paramount importance to this successful shoot.

    Jason here(maroon Suzuki shooter wannabe), representing SUVEC to thank all photographers and models again from Tangshooters. We look forward to the next shoot definitely not during monsoon season again!

    Regards,
    Jason
    hey bro you was there! never show me your 17-55mm
    Btw i was the one wearing cap and black/red tee.

    Thumbsup for Michael, the SUVEC drivers, models and all who turn out.


  15. #35

    Default Re: Tangshooters - Mega TFCD Part 4

    My humble 2nd point of view


    Last edited by tOngEh; 15th December 2008 at 12:09 AM.

  16. #36

    Default Re: Tangshooters - Mega TFCD Part 4

    Gooodness, you guys are fast ..

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    100

    Default Re: Tangshooters - Mega TFCD Part 4

    Quote Originally Posted by SHUANA View Post
    Gooodness, you guys are fast ..
    totally agree~ which ger r u?? the hyperactive one or??

  18. #38

    Default Re: Tangshooters - Mega TFCD Part 4





  19. #39

    Default Re: Tangshooters - Mega TFCD Part 4

    I dont think i`m that hyperactive one .
    Shuana here (:
    The "extra" model. supposing be SK de. haha

  20. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    100

    Default Re: Tangshooters - Mega TFCD Part 4

    Quote Originally Posted by tongeh View Post



    sniper!!!!! Caught!!!!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •