Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 44

Thread: tcs still as jialat as ever...

  1. #1
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default tcs still as jialat as ever...

    http://ch8.mediacorptv.com/imagegall.../phpkQ8qq4.jpg

    photos of candidates from the ford dont-know-what supermodel thing, the pictures are soooo unflattering!

    worse still... most of the candidates' "portraits" have a dose of red eye... urks!

    really still like the last time i mentioned their inhouse events photographer ought to get shot.... sigh.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Singapore (SengKang)
    Posts
    2,789

    Default


    You still live in the past ? Its Mediacorps not TCS.
    -Express yourself not in words-
    http://www.majere2sg.com

  3. #3

    Default

    I still call them SBC.

  4. #4

    Default

    Hmmm... Is that shirt see-thru?

  5. #5
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reno77
    I still call them SBC.


    wah biang, changed name since 1994 oct 1st leh deh... LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    Hmmm... Is that shirt see-thru?
    now that you mention it... it is! gosh... but the main thing is, look at the redeye.... what kind of photo is that?...

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan


    wah biang, changed name since 1994 oct 1st leh deh... LOL



    now that you mention it... it is! gosh... but the main thing is, look at the redeye.... what kind of photo is that?...
    I saw something inside the shirt.

    Joe

  7. #7
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe
    I saw something inside the shirt.

    Joe
    i see something behind her too. the green wall! yucks... what a FLAT background...

    joe, you may have superman's visual powers.... and sony's nightvision mode..

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    i see something behind her too. the green wall! yucks... what a FLAT background...

    joe, you may have superman's visual powers.... and sony's nightvision mode..
    No lar,cos the flash light is too bright and I saw two white colour thing out there.

    Joe

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    photos of candidates from the ford dont-know-what supermodel thing, the pictures are soooo unflattering!

    worse still... most of the candidates' "portraits" have a dose of red eye... urks!

    really still like the last time i mentioned their inhouse events photographer ought to get shot.... sigh.
    Suspect TCS aka Mediacorps is now employing freelance photographers for these kind of shoots, probably to cut down on cost. The end result:
    - red-eye
    - hard shadows
    - oily face (freelance makeup artist as well?)
    - unfit clothing (freelance costume artist as well?)

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    Suspect TCS aka Mediacorps is now employing freelance photographers for these kind of shoots, probably to cut down on cost. The end result:
    - red-eye
    - hard shadows
    - oily face (freelance makeup artist as well?)
    - unfit clothing (freelance costume artist as well?)
    Freelance also not so bad right? I can't believe these can be paid shots.
    Looks more like snapshots taken by staff just for record purposes.

    Where was this image extracted from anyway?

  11. #11
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerstorer
    Where was this image extracted from anyway?
    i dont think it's freelance, it's FREE lor. no "lance" behind

    http://ch8.mediacorptv.com/around8/a...ew/277/1/.html

    most "portraits" have the same red-eye, and unflattering green background.

  12. #12
    ClubSNAP Admin Edmund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,340

    Default

    Sometimes I think I repeat myself too much.... sehsuan and all ClubSNAPpers,

    Please do not direct link images from other sites without obtaining prior permission. If you have done so, kindly indicate with credits.

    I have edited the original post so that the image shows up as a link instead.

    Cheers!!
    Edmund
    ClubSNAP Admin

  13. #13
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    woops! paiseh...

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    beebox
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    not so nice to pass this type of comments on other's work leh..



    juz my 2 cts

  15. #15
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kex
    not so nice to pass this type of comments on other's work leh..

    juz my 2 cts
    no doubt that it isn't very nice, but hopefully the photog learns more than take mugshots for candidates. there's no need for studio strobes, but surely there must be some way to make the ladies appear better, right? only one or two of the candidates managed to have their picture taken in a pose, kind of pity the rest were not too flattering for them.

  16. #16

    Default

    confirm not any lance nor pro... just the production crew holding some digital camera and take it...

  17. #17

    Default

    Bad pictures.... model so...so...so ....only. How to become "Super Model".

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yamcake
    confirm not any lance nor pro... just the production crew holding some digital camera and take it...
    If this was taken by a free lance photographer, he/she can forget about workng as a free lance.

  19. #19

    Default

    that's the result of pre-emptive retrenchments. now only cheapo photographers stays. come on, times are hard nowadays, didn't our govt told us not be choosy over jobs?

  20. #20

    Default

    * togu wonders if that pic is of a guy, will anyone even bother to look at it.

    And mind you, regardless of what kind of photo he produced, he was paid to shoot. and that's all it matters.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •