Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: gloomy afternoon ? lets all rack some brains....

Default Re: gloomy afternoon ? lets all rack some brains....

now, if oni my digicam does wad my watch does...

Default Re: Sustainable Resources should be easy to implement....

Quote Originally Posted by ianwurn View Post
    Hey DUDE (And mods), touchy touchy... , dont get me wrong ya, aint turning the environmental issues into a moral one. AND I aint branding you or anyone who doesnt use green tech, cos I use it only if it's convenient myself. That's why the bottom paragraph.

I'm just saying that we need to encourage each other to go the green direction more. And I do agree with your views that governments can take a good example and lead. However, most of us (Myself included) being creatures of convenience, dont always remember to be green.

Not questioning your morals ya, cos I'd be as guilty as u if I did.

(Clearer now ?)
    No problem, dude. So long as we all agree not adopting green technologies does not necessarily make one a selfish, uncaring, inconsiderate individual, i'm fine with that.

Default Re: Sustainable Resources should be easy to implement....

Quote Originally Posted by ArchRival View Post
    No problem, dude. So long as we all agree not adopting green technologies does not necessarily make one a selfish, uncaring, inconsiderate individual, i'm fine with that.
    Yep. I can be selfish, uncaring and inconsiderate and still be a green adoptee ! haha...
    Snap ?

Change the air we breath.. introduce food, nutrients and water so that we survive only on air!

put giant power generator underground (deep, deep).
    Whenever there is any earthquake or volcano stuff, we'll get energy for the next 100 years, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by glennyong View Post
    WHAT IF..... you could change the world with one product. a product which will improve the lives the many.

and you are given the ability to make it happen. what would it be ?

(cannot be products that would glorify war / hate or anything that is a weaponry)

for me... i hope the idea of having lasers to heal skin and burn injuries or the use of spray on skin would be good. imagine those poor folks stuck in fire... i guess this would help them.

whats your "world-changing" product ?
    Prayers to make the good happen.
    Support my Theme Shoots!

Quote Originally Posted by htthach View Post
    put giant power generator underground (deep, deep).
    Whenever there is any earthquake or volcano stuff, we'll get energy for the next 100 years, yeah.
    hmmm..... something interesting. like tapping on earth's magma for power. i think we are already doing that......

thermal energy what ?

Dudes here's something fun.

Ever wondered how your car perform in a wind tunnel test? Now here's an easy way.

First, take a picture of a car. This dude does not own a real car so we took a picture of a Transformers Binaltech Mazda RX8.

We then remove the extra background.

Next we threshold the image so it contains only black and white pixels.

We can then write an algorithm to generate a series of points corresponding to the car profile.

And using these points we put the car in a virtual wind tunnel to do a computational fluid dynamics run.

Excuse the crappy results. This was done on a computer with only 512mb ram. Still working on the program.

wow.. looks interesting thou....

Why not invent a backpack (with special unit inside) and contains tubes feeding our system.

The purpose of the unit within the backpack is to convert our body system to being silicon based.

Thus, we can eat sand (plentiful) and we sh1t bricks.

We will be able to produce enough bricks to build our own houses for zero cost.

I am working on one right now, but all I am getting is kidney stones
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Why not invent a backpack (with special unit inside) and contains tubes feeding our system.

The purpose of the unit within the backpack is to convert our body system to being silicon based.

This is the literal idea of "sh1tting bricks"?

nowadays houses in US are not built not bricks anymore what. they are built on concrete, while some are adopting prefab houses because its 50% cheaper and faster to built.

i was thinking along the line of medical products. maybe like a synchronized device that is like a card or something, each time you see the doctor, all your details and prescriptions and histories are recorded. so its easier to do follow ups, waiting time is being cut short. and doctor can access it on the go.

and after consultation, doctors update your details into a world wide server database, and the next time when u are down other than singapore, using that card, doctors may just be able to save your life, or diagnose you faster because every information they need is in their hands. correct ?

Hahaha.....errr.....

2 questions, firstly, will the house smell ? Secondly, do I need to enlarge my as*h*le ?

Sounds painful if you ask me and u shld know how much pain kidney stones give aye ?

[Hope ur kidney stones go away soon ah. ]
    Snap ?

Dissappearing credit cards ? anyone heard of it ?

like when u are going to max your credit card, it slowly turns transparent ?

really paiseh when u tried to use the card when u already maxed it out and pple tell u that u overspent and u know... pple behind are waiting....

Dissappearing credit cards ? anyone heard of it ?

like when u are going to max your credit card, it slowly turns transparent ?

really paiseh when u tried to use the card when u already maxed it out and pple tell u that u overspent and u know... pple behind are waiting....
    haha

unless the reader write info back and the tiny chip change the color of the CC.

Quote Originally Posted by longkangman View Post
    haha

unless the reader write info back and the tiny chip change the color of the CC.
    could be thou. but thats more technology.... hmmmm... maybe look into how design can play a role here. not just a technology.

could be thou. but thats more technology.... hmmmm... maybe look into how design can play a role here. not just a technology.
    possible leh can use electric/UV to change the color.

Quote Originally Posted by longkangman View Post
    possible leh can use electric/UV to change the color.
    yep yep.. looking at the possibilities ..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123