Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Max Dynamic Range - Which DSLR ?

Default Re: Max Dynamic Range - Which DSLR ?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird17 View Post
    frankly i dunno why is everyone so anal abt test results than the actually process of shooting? lets not be dull and talk abt stats okay??
    actually part of the fun is actually testing a new toy.

Quote Originally Posted by pisduck View Post
    actually part of the fun is actually testing a new toy.
    And arguing over who has the bigger lens?
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    And arguing over who has the bigger lens?
    my lens is not big so cannot argue

ok lah. It is quite interesting for me to read all the test results and see which sensor is the best. If u spend money on your toy, u want to know how your toy compares to other toys what.

my lens is not big so cannot argue

ok lah. It is quite interesting for me to read all the test results and see which sensor is the best. If u spend money on your toy, u want to know how your toy compares to other toys what.
    Sound like it will only lead to a case of "penis envy". Enjoy what you bought. There is always good and bad or disadvantage in everything. You keep searching for justification to your purchase then you have a large social problem to worry about yourself then the camera you bought. heheh... I use a D70 still..and it really almost at the bottom of the pile looking at the report. I could let that effect me or I can still carry on going out to shoot with it. I still see nice photos and I am shoot and even using them in my work for advertisement and other design work.

Even a good camera/lens combination is just tools... what matter is the person behind the camera... or sometime in front of the laptop doing all the extra DI work...

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Sound like it will only lead to a case of "penis envy". Enjoy what you bought. There is always good and bad or disadvantage in everything. You keep searching for justification to your purchase then you have a large social problem to worry about yourself then the camera you bought. heheh... I use a D70 still..and it really almost at the bottom of the pile looking at the report. I could let that effect me or I can still carry on going out to shoot with it. I still see nice photos and I am shoot and even using them in my work for advertisement and other design work.
    ya, but some of the joy comes from owning a new camera with some technology I have not tried b4. not necessary the latest, but rather something new to me. Example I have owned fujifilm super CCD, sigma's Fovean sensor, D700 full frame sensor, olympus 4/3rds format. All of them are something different and behave rather differently.

err.... I think u are reading too deep lah, "social problem"? It is just a new toy. People always wants new toys. That is what drives people to earn more money what.

ya, but some of the joy comes from owning a new camera with some technology I have not tried b4. not necessary the latest, but rather something new to me. Example I have owned fujifilm super CCD, sigma's Fovean sensor, D700 full frame sensor, olympus 4/3rds format. All of them are something different and behave rather differently.

err.... I think u are reading too deep lah, "social problem"? It is just a new toy. People always wants new toys. That is what drives people to earn more money what.
    keep the economy goin on...

Quote Originally Posted by Anson View Post
    Even a good camera/lens combination is just tools... what matter is the person behind the camera... or sometime in front of the laptop doing all the extra DI work...
    The person behind the screen doing all the DI is also very important.
    Else is same as rubbish processing in lousy output.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234